part 84

sorry for late update guys....i was busy in finding my life patner....dont know where he is wht he is dng......uffff.....

anyway thanks fr loving my stories and fr ur beautiful comments..love u all babies....

........... CathrineRajkumar thanks for nominating my story dear...

pari.... all the best for ur exams......

shruti .....sorry for breaking the promise dear......and

missed txting with u guys i hope u guys are fine and enjoying the life
................

AVOID MISTAKES AM JUST WRITING WITH FLOW....

malhotra mansion

everyone became so emotional but happy after listening nandu confession......manik parents and manik where proud at thr jaan .....and happy for her new fond family ...

seeing environment being emotional...nandu started her cute drama....

n: ahhh manu bacho bacho...papa ma bacho bacho ahhhh...

becoz of her sudden shout everyone became shock and looked at her breaking the hug....manik raj ney became alert and went near...her

raj: wht happened princess

ney: nandu are u fine...

m: jaan say something why did u shout...

fab4 and nav abhi just looking at her in shock due to her sudden shout

but nandu was just looking at everyone blinking her eyes like a innocent doll..and giving her cute smile and shrugging her shoulders she said simply i shouted..

manik glared at her ...raj and ney took relief thr is nthg serious

r: princess u scared us..

nandu holding her ears and said sorry papa cutely...manik smiled looking at cute face..

fab4 nav abhi looked at her in disbelief..

nandu saw thr look and said wht dnt give me those looks u guys gave me bone crushing hug fr 5 mins...if u guys be on me some more time i cnt even take breath so i shouted ...

everyone mouthed O ...

n: uff ..... u guys are so heavy man ...boys though its ok...but girls looks like ur so slim but u girls are to heavy..yar.seriously u need to do diet and reduce calories .....uff my body is pain like hell ...u crushed my bones.streching her body but side looking at thr expression...too hiding her smile

girls whr looking at her and themselves with open mouth ....boys raj ney realizing her naughtiness ...and whr controlling thr laugh....

but seeing the girls expression thy couldnt able to stop thr laugh . .soo thy started laughing holding thr stomach...

girls came out of thr trance becoz of thr laugh looked at nandu ...who was controlling her smile...thy glared at her

mu: nandu ki bache...we girls are so heavy ah...

al: and we need to diet right...

nav: we will show u how to diet..and reduce calorie

with tht thy started walking towards her...sensing the danger nandu started walking back....

n: arey y u girls are coming to me like lady goons and looking at me like ur prey......plz madam ji am simple normal innocent girl......plz dnt do anything to me....i have one and only one best frnd come handsome hubby ....beautiful mom dad...and sweet brothers...wht will thy do without me...
plz madam ji...chodai na....folding her hands infront of thm said like scared baby (drama queen)