part 40

Next day morning

Manan r sleeping in there rooms with content smile dreaming ABT each other ...today nandu didn't woke up soon so raj and ney went to. Check on her ....

Nandu room

Raj and ney entered nadu room what they saw made them smile nandu sleeping like a baby by hugging her teddy....(when manik realized his love and understand what marriage and all he was so happy at that same time raj and ney came to see him he brought teddy for her told his parents to give nandu... and he used to send chocolates gifts to her when ever they come ...abt asked them NT to say that he gifted her)

Raj smiled went near her and sat beside her ..caressed her hair ..lovingly feeling father presence smile widely and she shifted her head in his lap ....seeing this raj and ney smiled ....she to caressed nandu face ...

Rj: good mrng princess (kissed her forehead )

Ney: good mrng nandu ....

Nandu snuggled more into his papa lap holding ney hand and said : hmmm gd mrng sweethearts...said lazily..

Raj( smiled ): oh today my princess so lazy ha she don't want wake up ha

N: hmm yes papa so sleepy I want to woke up but these eyes r NT opening nly complaint cutely like a kid

Raj and ney laughed at her action...

Ney: ayyo my baby princess was so tired becoz of yesterday party...asked lovingly

Nandu nodded with smile...

Raj: it's ok ney anyway she completed her collage na...no worries no tensions now before u start ur carrier....enjoy life at least for few days ok this is the time u should enjoy ...get good memories...

Nandu listened everything opened her eyes looked at him and nodded cutely ....

With that three of them talking laughing nandu pulled ney ma and made her settle in papa lap to like pillow both hugged each other like mom and daughter ...
Ney holding nandu like a small baby and looking at her ....nandu smiled at her playing with her hair poking her cheeks ...( whenever she miss her ma presence she will such that love with her ney ma beciz of yesterday thing she is missing her mother ) ney teasing nandu that ur manu came so u frgt me totally na...U don't have time spend with me something like making nandu blush ...nandu also said u though also enjoying with papa na waking up morning cute cute talks romance with him .....U both r behaving like newly married people na...ney blushed

Raj smiling fully while looking at them behaving like kids....frnds ...mom...such a pure bond will get with our mother she gt same with ney ma too how lucky she iS...na

Enjoying themselves....but someone is watching them from 15mins smiling fully how lucky to get family like this...

(.watching the cute secens there smiling faces ....everyday spending time with family .. knowing what's going on in there life ...giving suggestion by there experience..because they don't want to suffer there children's like they suffered...when u share ur prblms...everything...who always support us is family...in any situation they will hold our hand and guide us ....fights misunderstanding things will come and go...family nly trust us more ... never think children's r burden fr them ....the only persons who can see our happiness is our family...never miss them understand them protect them ....when u grow up)

That person is none other than manik...he woke up and came down but didn't find anyone butler told they went nandu baby room ...she didn't woke up soo...

He told ok went directly to nandu room what he saw made him smiled widely ....thought worth watching family like that happily nd its my turn to continue this happiness in our family I need to protect them ...

M: hello everyone am also present in this house too with out me u guys r enjoying how mean...said with sad pout

Raj: nandu r u getting any burning smell here. .

Ney nandu giggled

N: ya papa bohot burning smell is coming

Manik glared at them and settled beside ney hugging her one side nandu is hugging her another side...ney smiled and kissed there children's head...

M: good morning my beautiful ladies and dad..

3 mem: good mrng manu...said at a time

4 of them laughed ..

Raj: so enjoying holidays manik

M: yes dad fully looking at nandu...
Nandu blushed at his ans but covered before they see but manik knows and smiled at that ...

Ney: so both have holidays now what's us plan Fr 2day and when is ur concert

M: nthg much mom just chilling out in alya house with new frnds to know each other well
And concert is after 1week...

Raj: oh new frnds do u mean nandu frnds ,(manik nodded said they r so sweet and good person)
Ya I know they both r very understanding caring persons...loves to help other like nandu..

Manik smiled

N: frnds kiska hai...said proudly smiling thought they will say her name but manik cuts and says

M: ha mera frnds...
Raj and ney manik laughed at that ....

Nandu glared at them fake angry pout and snuggled more to ney but our naughty manik caressed her fingers with his fingers ...making nandu smile ...

Ney ok ok u guys fresh up I will prepare breakfast for u ok...

They nodded manik still lying on bed nandu sat beside raj...

R: nandu what abt ur business thing ....u need to investment and all ....can I arrange for u ...plz don't hesitate to ask me beta...am earning for u both u...nly...if NT u who will I spend money...

Nandu smiled understanding his thinking...manik to sat straight and looking them both..

N: papa I know I can ask u Anything...I will never hesitate ...asking u ...ur equal to appa...no difference between u and him ok..
I wNt say something but plz don't take it wrong ....and hurt urself ok

Raj nodded she looked at manik he to give assuring smile to continue