part 34

Manik and nandu looked each other and smiled

M: jaan I want to say something to u In front of everyone....with that spot li8 fell on nandu....jaan we met each other after so many years maybe little things might have change but our love and trust each other will never change but always increases.....thanks for waiting for me jaan...the day u entered in my life I was so attracted to...when our parents told me that ur my life partner and will be with me for ever I was on cloud 9 at that time...but becoz of our carrier we separated...when I left u here I felt I can't leave without you...time passes that's when I came to know I truedly loved u ....and the promised that I made it to u stopped me come back to u...and now I completed ur promise and little bit settled too....when I returned back India and see u 1st time I felt this separation is worth it becz i came to know how important ur in my life the missing piece in my heart is completed when ur in my arms...the feeling is so different which I can't explain in words... u grown up so beautiful like an angel more than I imagined...whatever we missed in this years we will be cover up in till our marriage....

Baby ab though ur hero is back to take away the heroin....so Mrs nandini murthy will u be my gf until our marriage...

Its unqie proposal everyone was surprised seeing the love trust on each other ...hope they will
Become at one day....

Nandu....couldn't control herself with that she just ran and hopped in his arms and hugged him tightly....said yes manu I will be ur gf and I love u so much...

Manik smiled happily twrilled her and said loudly I love u too nandu...forever hamesh..

When manik is twrilling she just laughing like a kid...happily..

Everyone went aww on there love this what true love he proposed her infront there family frnds.....and to the people she said her man will come back and claim her as his in front of everyone....

Her words came true....most of the people family frnds blessed there love should like be this forever