part 30

Nxt day with new hopes...with new adventure day will be good r bad we don't no so just began the day with smile ...leave the worries prblms always will be enjoy every moment in life

Nandu woke up with beautiful smile thinking abt manik and past 2days of her life....so she happily woke from bed and gt ready by humming song (today she is so happy) ...and came down.

Prayed to her ayipaa for everyone happiness ...

Went to raj and ney wished them good mrng with full of energy...

R: good mrng princess ur looking so happy 2day...

N: sat with him kept head on his shoulder ....oh tho I always be happy na...

Ney: but 2day something different

N: nothing like that just mood was good...

Ney: acha ji

Na: ha ji...with they 3 laughed and remained silent with smile on her face raj and ney smiled prayed to god to be her happy always ...ok shit ma I didn't look at my sweet saw garden I will go now don't worry I will come soon with that she ran from without listening there reply....they both looked each other and smiled went inside to ready and look out for breakfast....

Nandu reached back side of the mission to her little garden smiled fully ....hmmm everything is fine ha my peace I missed u....oh sry baba nxt time I won't avoid u... ok ok I will bring her don't worry...( its her habit to talk with plants though its look funny the way we talk to our pets she will talk with plants)....

Other side manik woke up and came down wished MOm and asked abt nandu after teasing she said she is in back side of the mansion ....in her special garden manik smiled kissed her cheek like a kid and went to see his jaan...

It's really beautiful place ....avoid cat...she looked at sunrise and started humming song

she looked at sunrise and started humming song

Hoo Hooo Oooo

Hoo Hooo Oooo..
Hoo Hoo Hooo...
Oooo..Hoo...Hooo..Oooo
Hooo Hooo...

(Manik heard melodies voice and went through that source..what he saw made him stop his breath for a second she is looking like an angel the sunrise falling on her face she closed her eyes....thinking abt her life and manik she started singing)

Kaise Mujhe Tu Mil Gayi,
Kismat Pe Aaye Naa Yaakeen,
Utar Aayi Jheel Mein Jaise Chand Utarta Hai Kabhi,
Haule Haule Dheere Se,
Gunguni Dhoop Ki Tarah Se Taranum Mein Tum,
Choo Ke Mujhe Guzari Hu Yu,
Dekhu Tumhe Ya Mein Sunu,
Tum Ho Sukoon, Tum Ho Junoon,
Kyu Pehle Naa Aayi Tum?
Kaise Mujhe Tu Mil Gayi, Hoo Hoo..
Kismat Pe Aaye Naa Yaakeen, Hoo Hoo..

( the words she used made him happy and fell in love with her again to her voice and her feelings )

Mein To Yeh Sochta Tha Ki Aaj Kal,
Upar Wale Ko Fursat Nahi,
Phir Bhi Tumhe Bana Ke Woh,
Meri Nazar Mein Chadh Gaya,
Rutbe Mein Woh Aur Badh Gaya..

Aaaa..Aaaaa...
Aaaa..Aaaa....
Hoo..Hoo...Hooo..

Badle Raaste Jharne Aur Nadi,
Badli Deep Ki Timtim,
Chedhe Zindagi Dhun Koi Nayee,
Badli Barkha Ki Rimjhim,
Badlengi Rituyein Adaa,
Par Mein Rahungi Sada,
Ussi Tarah Teri Bahon Mein Baahein Daalke,
Har Lamha, Har Pal..

( nandu singing with cute expression twirling around like a kid carefree without any worries with content smile on her face she is singing the song manik just watching her all the acts so lovingly promised himself never let that innocence and smile go away from her I will never break her trust,)

Aaaa..Aaaaa...
Aaaa..Aaaa....
Zindagi Sitar Ho Gayi,
Rimjhim Malhaar Ho Gayi,
Mujhe Aata Nahi Kismat Pe Apni Yakeen,
Kaise Mujhko Mili Tum....

Manik had tears I his eyes he just went near her and hugged her tightly and said I love u baby hamesha I will always be there for u forever I never leave u alone ....nandu also hugged him back said just me too ...copy and paste ...

Manik smiled at her act broke the hug and kissed her forehead...nandu closed her eyes to feel the moment...

Raj and ney came to garden when they listen song seeing there children's together and happy they smiled to fullest ...come near them and caressed there head lovingly....

They broke the hugged and looked at the the person standing and started blushing....

Raj: princess u sang very well it was so deep a...but whom did u sang this song for ( teasingly)

Ney: of course for manik aur koun

Seeing there condition the both laughed ....nandu couldnt able to take becoZ of shyness just hide behind manik...manik smiled at her action...

Ney: stop teasing them raj already she became red like tomato

N: maaa...u too...go am NT talking with u and pa..with that she pouted cutely

R and ney: sorry princess we won't tease u ...holding ears nandu melted and removed hands from there ears and smiled cutely at them both kissed her forehead and hugged her smile like this forever beta...

Manik was watching there bond with smile on his face raj looked at him ..oy Romeo u want invitation r what come and complete family hug...with that they had family hug...

With that they just

Manan Manik WifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara