part 33

Boys: wow beautiful....

Girls listened and smiled ....mukti is the 1st person to come out of the trance and said : oh hello guys come out of ur dream land...
By her voice boys came out of there dream lands...

C: wow everyone looking so beautiful.. ( he said looking at navya)..

Navya smiled and looked down...

M and a: that we know say something new cabir. And smiled

Everyone too smiled at there statement .. .(Will cabir will be quit no he need to say something na without his counters his day won't be start or end see what he said.. )

C: abhi u know what ur so lucky man ...

(Everyone r confused looked at him)

ur the 1st person to take mukti like this... 1st time like 1st time our mukti gt ready well like girl for date u know...I mean ur too lucky yar...

With that everyone started laughing but mukti glared at him and shouted cabirrr I won't leave u 2day they ABT to sat there tom and jerry fight but dhruv stopped guys stop it ...it's already late lets go 1st ....

Cabir thanked him...he looked at manik he was still looking at nandu ...she is blushing by his intense gaze.. '

C: for sure today girls in clg will be jealous of u...becoZ u girls r looking beautiful sexy haina manik....

Manik in trance looking at nandu said: ya indeed beautiful like an angel

Nandu blushed at his ans and looked down maink came out of nandu land by everyone laughs...man ink embarrassed and looked here and there by rubbing his hand in his neck...

Abhi saved him before they start teasing him lets go guys it's late already ...Everyone started moving manan r back ...
Manik pulled nandu by holding her wrist.. to words hi.

M: baby u look so beautiful and hot u know I just can't control with that he kissed her cheeks tightly...

Nandu smiled and kissed his cheek back cutely smiled each other by looking into each other eyes and went out and join frnds left to clg....

Half hour 7:20 they reached clg
Abhi mukti gt down 1st
Cabir navya
Alyia dhruv
Manan at last star couples

Everyone entered inside grandly...Everyone gasped seeing the beautiful couples ....few boys r drooling over girls lustly....Girls r drooling over boys....

They r looking hot handsome sexy beautiful everyone praising more on nandu becz she is looking like angel

Ney saw at them and smiled seeing them like couples... soha was also there she was so jealous of nandu everyone attention is on nandu now and other girls too...ney announc2d manik and others has her children's...fab5 r famous in London....so few peoples know abt them ...to increase popularity in India too they r launching a album in India now....

Few peoples requested fab5 sing song... ney to said them to sing ....
Everything they arranged on stage nandu was so excited to see his manu singing live ....she is just jumping at her place ....fab5 ney and her frnds smiled at her excitement....she wished them beat of luck and went aside...

Manik thought of something discussed to his frnds they agreed with him...

M: hello everyone this is 1st time we r singing in India....we hope u like it....and this song is specially for my jaan.... nandu this song is for u...Everyone r looking at her nandu was shocked 1st when she around everybody is looking at her she blushed and looked at manik with smile...manik to smiled back...and started...

He closed his eyes and started tunned after that he looked straight in her eyes started singing...

Hmm.. hmm...

Dehleez pe mere dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena mere humdum
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum

(With so much love intense looking at her and singing ....even though we meeting after ten years the trust she had on him never fade away...nvr left hope...her pure heart ...innocence still present even though after 10years ....how bless to have her in his life the way she understand people care for everyone...she is just an angel who came on earth to make everyone smile around her)

Dehleez pe merey dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

Haan sikha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Haan sikha maine jeena, mere humdum
Na sikha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na sikha jeena tere bina humdum

Hmmm.. hmmm..

Sacchi si hain yeh taareefein
Dil se jo maine kari hain...

Sacchi si hain yeh taareefein
Dil se jo maine kari hain...

Jo tu mila to saji hain
Duniya meri humdum
O aasma mila zameen ko meri
Aadhe aadhe poore hain hum
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena, kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena, mere humdum
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum

Hmmm... hmmm..

With that he ended the song all the audience gave huge round of applause felt what an amazing love maybe this what true love ...