part 32

After famioy time Raj and ney left for there work now only manan left alone...

M: ufff finally like finally we gt some alone time what say jaan...with that he came near nandu kept hand on her shoulder and pulled her on him and with other hand entwined her hand...

Nandu smiled at him...with little blush and snuggled comfortable in his arms...sat silent for few mins....just feeling each other presences by closing there eyes..

M: baby ...

N: hmmm ...

M: ur voice is really so beautiful ..u sang song by remember na ...

Nandu bit her lips because of shyness

Manik saw that ...felt like to kiss her ...but controlled baby don't do that with that he freed her lips if u want i will help u know ...

Nandu gt confused so manik rubbed her lips with his thumb...nandu understand and winded her eyes blushed like he'll lightly slap on his chest said manu....and hid her face in his neck....
Manik laughed seeing her like that and he to blushed lightly ...

M what manu I didn't do anything NT even kiss ur blushing like cherry....if I do something what will happen I don't no..( teasing her fully)

In return she hide herself more into him : stop teasing me manu..
Manik smiled at her condition to make her relax he kissed her forehead and hugged her back tightly...

M: jaan u know what i just fall in love with your voice I know u sang that song by thinking of me and ur life....I promise u jaan i will never hurt u and break ur trust on me .. will always be there for u ....to support u ....hold u when u fall week ... .I will support u in each and everything of ur decision 24*7 I will available for ur life time plz never hesitate to ask my help at least me... ok ur very important person in my life jaan if u get single scratch on u I can't bare ...plz be safe all the time

Though this 10 years am NT there with u but always used worry abt u ....though dad mom was there they can't come to ur school and clg with u like me na...but after seeing ur frnds I felt my baby was in safe hands good frnds. ..and thanks for trusting me and remembering my words ....I know u didn't make more frnds in boys becoz of me. ( manan smiled at that) I always will be grateful for ur frnds keeping my baby safe ....

Now don't worry jaan ur hero is back do whatever u want i will protect u from this cruel world...and love u hamesha...

By this nandu had tears in her eyes.. with happines

She just kissed his cheeks... tightly and hugged him said : I love u too manu...ur arms ur hold is my safest place it's my home .....which I can say everyone that ur arms and u belongs to me only ....if i need help r have prblm u always will be the 1 st person I will ask....I trust u more than anyone in this world.....

With that they spend some time in middle they informed frnds ABT party.. they said yes... they created group in what's app fab5 a d nandu frnds.. but 1 probm is there though they r trust son frnds it won't be good if they get into clg like that na it should be at least one clg student with one person. Manan already fixed drualyia fix... Other 4 should decide ....mukti and abhi attracted each other at 1st sight ...so they r ready ...but navya was nt comfortable little she feel he is good ...but becoz if past experience she won't trust guys much which will reveal later .. but abhi and nandu requested her said we will be around u no need to worry...finally she agreed ...cavya and muktabi as date now...

As always our alyia fashion freek need to go for shopping...she requested girls to come for shopping ... but our majnu lover knows alyia mukti well he gave permission to go after lunch...in there shopping they even will forget to eat so he don't want nandu like that ..after seeing she had properly he let her go with girls while going she kissed his cheek ran from there saying bye to him...like a kid. Who say bye to mom while going out...to play
Manik smiled at that went to room...called boys to cone home we will go from here itself...boys had there own time ..

Girls also reached home after 3hours with so many bags...they took nap for sometime woke up and went to get ready .....7 clck it will start boys gt ready and waiting for girls.. it's already 6: 30.....at 6:45 girls get down one by one like princess while laughing after seeing them boys
Opened there mouth after looking at there dates and ours girls blushed seeing there reaction...