part 35

Everyone congratulated manan and fab5 for song....frnds hugged manan and congratulated ...nandu clg frnds who proposed to her before those peoples too...congrats them and said ur so luck man u gt such pure girl as ur love ...said sry to nandu if they hurt u...at least u can be our frnd
Right...she looked at manu he blinked eyes that he don't have prblm...they became frnd with manik too..

Everyone in the group teasing manan....and counting how many congrats them ..

C: manik y didn't u say it's ur function I though just came like that nly I didnt ready properly nly....at least u should have told me nandu

Everyone looked at him confuse what he is talking he continued

I mean I thought it's just my sis farewell party in clg....but here looks like ur function is going on...like u know...( teasing)

After understand what he said manik glared him nandu blushed giggled ....Everyone else started laughing..

Abhi. navya went to meet frnds....few girls congrats them and dragged nandu little far from Fab5 . Nandu didnt go far somewhat near to manik nly..
few girls who dragged her said nandu u gt such a hot handsome romantic guy yar nandini...best of luck.....u guys showed today what love is ....ur love just touch our heart... nandu blushed at there comments manik headed there comments....chuckled at there comments and looked at nandu who was blushing at the same nandu looked at him...he just winked mouthed love u to her and blowed kiss to her secretly nandu winded her seeing her reaction manik smiled ...nandu composed turned her face blushingly.....

D: buddy we r so happy to have such a love story in our group ...congrats ...and thanks for giving such a lovely sis frnd to us

Manik smiled thanked him and both hugged ..

C: hello guys what ur talking without me. ...ha..manik ur love is hot topic now..yar everyone r talking abt ur love......after seeing ur love i also want a girl in my life u know ...

M and d: someone is so desperate ha..

C: ya what to do after seeing ur love my heart just melted like that....u know what our tom boy mukti who has gruge in love also melted li8ly...buddy what a love man starting nly like this and in future how much we need to see...don't make us jealous yar...

Said full dramatically

Manik and dhruv smiled and ...manik hit his head drama king...ur jealous of ur sis love how mean..

C: arey no yar am nt jealous am so happy for u....know

M:smiled don't worry we will find a girl for u and hugged him

Everyone too join...after sometime abhi joined them to nandu time to time looking at them ...he want t9 be with his manu she. Ant leave him alone becoz they came for her...she excused and going near them...manik also looking at her she saw that she is coming near them...he smiled ...
But some one stopped nandu in middle....seeing that person nandu gt so irritate manik was her ...

That girl is none other than soha everybody watch manik is looking some where and they saw nandu and soha...nandu is controlling her irritation...abhi gussed 2day she will say something wrong to her before we need to be there with her he said guys come lets go near nandu...Everyone understands and went near them navya saw nandu from far she to came near her... there just behind soha....

What soha said made everyone angry and nandu had tears in eyes

Soha is so jealous of her today because today full attention on her and she gt hot bf too so..