He was right

By zeal136

Step into Hazel Justice's zany life. She has got the looks and the brains. She's funny and childlike but seri... More

Before you begin....
Welcome to Hazel-town!
Immature? Me? Puh-leeze!
Oh boy!
Once upon a stranger
Chasey! Chase! Chase!
You don't mess with me!
This means war!
Spin the bottle
There goes my Sunday!
We, the chatty girls!
The gift hunt
Déjà vu!
Burned, bitch! Burned!
Follow me, slave!
Of neon monkeys, leprechauns and minty kiss
Stupid questions
Tit for tat
Hey
Quack! Quack!
I'm sexy and I know it!
Chocolate flavored kiss
The crash
The angel vs dumbasses
Hot and cold Tyler
Naked singing beauty
His girl
Oppa Gangnam Style!
BAZINGA!
Cat fight...sorta!
Tyler Tyler everywhere!
Meet the Justice League
My sugar bunny....huh!
Mother effing heels!
Don't cha?
Playing Cupid
That four-letter word
Finally found one!
Lights! Camera! DRAAAAAAAMAAA!!
Yo!
Drip! Drip!
Crybaby
Tagged his
Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!
I might just poison him!
He was right
SEQUEL
Look who's back!!!!!!!!
Epilogue

I did WHAT?!

33.5K 1.2K 144
By zeal136

My head was throbbing as if someone was playing ping pong with it. I wanted to sleep more. I wasn’t feeling like waking up just yet. But this damn heavy metal band playing in my head was making it impossible for me to go back to dreamland. After changing my sides on the bed in search for a comfortable posture again and again, I gave up, ‘cause I couldn't find one. I sighed and opened my eyes. And the first thing I noticed was a Vampire Diaries poster on the ceiling. Oh right! I had slept over at Ashley’s.

Just then this uncanny felling of being watched started gnawing at me. I immediately looked to my left and found Ashley wiggling her eyebrows up and down with a toothy grin. She had her hand supporting her chin as she leaned on her elbows on the bed while sitting on the floor.

“Morning sunshine!” she sang and that band inside my head found its lead vocalist. Huh…

“Knock it down, pretty face. Let me tell you your voice is not what a person waking up with a terrible hangover would find soothing,” I groaned and turned to burry my face in the pillow. “My head…..” I whimpered.

“Ah, I thought I would help you. I even brought you some Advil and water but seeing someone has lost her manners, I don’t think I should give it you anymore,” she huffed and looked away from me.

My eyes softened immediately. “Hehe. Don’t mind me. You know I love you, right? Please?” I said while shooting the cutest puppy dog face I could form.

“Better,” she beamed and passed the painkiller and water. They were holy you know. Blessed by Jesus Himself to help people like me to recover from such torment i.e. hangover.

After I put the glass down, Ashley’s toothy grin reappeared. I sighed and readied myself to hear about the most outrageous things that I could do. Let’s just say, me and alcohol didn’t go down too well together.

“Where do I start?” she asked and put her index finger on her chin as a sign of being in deep thought.

“From the beginning?” I offered.

“Okay well, for starters you just made a small scene where you thought you were gonna die while standing on the fourth step of a ladder…….”

She went on, describing what all I had done. According to her I had done many things that screamed me but many others like hitting Ryan in the balls when I saw him with Alexia, which weren’t quite like me. She said Alexia was so bent that after yelling at me she left with him and had asked me to not interfere in her life. I guess I’ll deal with that later. Ash even said that I danced to ‘Can’t remember to forget you’ on the kitchen counter mimicking the sexy moves of Shakira and Rihanna.

Hmm….did I actually do all that or was she just messing with me? But as I realized that there was nothing that could be done to undo all that that had happened last night, I sighed and slouched my shoulders as she continued laughing.

“I’m going to freshen up,” I said while getting off the bed.

“Wait!” she shrieked and started giggling. “The best part is yet to come.”

“What is it? Just tell me already,” I said in a bored tone.

“Okay…..” she giggled and continued, “You kissed Tyler.”

What?!

 “I did WHAT?!”

Instead of a reply I just got a cheeky grin. “You guys were looking so cute!” she exclaimed.

A sudden wave of embarrassment and guilt started pulsing through my veins.

I wouldn’t!.....I didn’t!.....How could I?

Oooh doggie! That was a shit move!

“You know when you realized we were watching you and you both pulled away, I swear it was the first time I saw Ty blushing. His cheeks were so red; well probably half the shade you had on, but red nonetheless. And you just could not stop giggling,” she chuckled as she narrated all that to me.

He had to be drunk! Why would he kiss me otherwise? God! I just wish he was drunk. I don’t want things to turn awkward. How will I even face him?

Psh…stop overreacting! It was just a kiss! No big deal! Just keep your calm when you see him. Act like nothing happened or rather no one told you.

But what if he says something about it?

Just laugh it off. You have one thing in your favor: you were drunk! Make use of it.

Thanks. You’re so brilliant. And you make a lot of sens-

Nuh uh! I was not just talking to myself! No-no-no!!!

“That’s my phone,” I said when I looked at Ash after the apparent conversation I was having with the smarter me. She gave me the ‘duh’ look and continued whatever she was doing. “What are you doing?”

“I’m texting Chase that I i.e. you would not make it.” Just as I heard Chase I snatched my phone from her hands.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, apparently, there’s one more thing that happened last night, which I didn’t know about.”

“And what’s that?”

“Chase asked you out,” she said nonchalantly.

“Really?” I asked with skepticism and hope lacing my voice. She nodded. “And why would I not make it?” I asked her with raised eyebrows.

“You and Ty are so gonna end up together. Why waste time on Chase then?” she snickered.

“You and your unrealistic predictions!” I huffed. “I am going out with Chase and there’s nothing or rather no one,” I eyed her seriously, “who I’d allow to ruin this date.”

***

I was standing in front of the mirror and lining my lashes with mascara.

Light make-up – check.

Cute blue dress – check.

Sexy nude pumps – check.

Hair curled into soft waves – check.

Hmm...I'm ready!

Just then I heard the doorbell.

Right on time!

I went to the door and opened it. He had his back to me and the moment he turned, his eyes widened- not in a bad way, more in an appreciating way. I smiled at him and he shifted nervously.

Just keep your calm. Just keep your calm.

I let him in and now we were standing in the living room. “Okay so the numbers are up on the fridge, if you’d need them. The dinner is ready in that pan on the stove. And make sure she’s in bed by eight thirty. It should not be a minute late than that. And also, no matter what she does or says, you cannot let her eat any candy.” He chuckled as I instructed him. “No, I’m serious. She’s gonna throw some serious tantrums. You have to be careful,” I said honestly. Norah was very stubborn and could be very difficult to handle.

“Got it ma’am,” he said and started calling out for Norah. Yeah, he could handle her though. They were like best friends already. Norah came squealing and hopped into his arms and he started swirling her around in the air. Mom and dad were out and I needed someone to look after her so I had decided to summon my slave. Of course he could not deny.

The doorbell rang again and I looked at the wall clock. Seven p.m. He was here.

“And Tyler,”

“Yeah?”

“If you need anything or want to ask anything.....just don’t bother me. I don’t want to be disturbed. Call mum instead, clear?”

He just rolled his eyes and I smirked. Well, that meant he had heard me.

I kissed Norah and walked out of the house to meet a beautiful pair of brown eyes eyeing me in complete awe which belonged to Chase.

Tonight has to be great!

_________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. It's just a filler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 10.3K 36
(TeacherxStudent)"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't find you attractive." "But you said you only were with him because he begged you and if he...
670K 24.6K 68
November Istenpol, also know as Nova has got it rough. She lives in a bad part of town, and has to pretend to be a guy to stay safe. Desperate for m...
451K 12.9K 41
[[✨COMPLETED✨]] • We both inched closer and closer until our lips were brushing against each other like some sort of tease. But before we could go a...
151K 2.8K 32
Meet Tyler Williams~ A twenty nine year old billionaire who gets all he wants within a snap of his finger,Tyler is forced to get married in ten days...