Forever Yours | Milijah (DISC...

By dolanxfisher

"I don't care what my parents think of you! I don't care what the kingdom thinks of you! All I care about is... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. (Part 1)
8. (Part 2)
9. (Part 3)
10.
11. (Part 1)
12. (Part 2)
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21. (Rated-R)
22.
23.
25.
26.
New Story???
27.
28.
29
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.

24.

206 24 13
By dolanxfisher

Saturday, October 8

1 week later

8:00am

Elijah

I was a nervous wreck right now. Why you ask? Because I was about to ask my boyfriend's mother for his hand in marriage, that's why.

Was I afraid she was gonna say no? Hell yeah! Me and Mike haven't exactly had the greatest history so far in our relationship. But that wasn't technically our fault! It was more so my parents' faults. But that alone could make Veronica say no. Just the thought of being in the same family as my parents probably turns her stomach.

But this isn't about our parents and how well they get along. It's about me and Michael, and how we feel about each other. But I can't help but wonder: am I rushing into this? I mean, I've only known him for about six months, but even in that short amount of time, I know that I'm in love with him and that I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

So I'm gonna do it. I just hope that he says yes.

Their new house was only about 20 minutes away by foot as opposed to the 40 minutes it took before. Since it was already after 8, I had a feeling that their house was vacant by now. Mike usually left to walk Macy to school at around 7:25 and Mrs. Martin usually opened up the shop at exactly 8, which means I have about 10 minutes or less to talk to her before Mike came in for work.

Yes, I did plan all of this out, in detail. . . Don't judge me.

********

8:15am

I finally arrived at the boutique and I was literally shaking like crazy. I could barely turn the knob and open the door, but I eventually did. The bell above the door dinged to let Veronica know that someone had arrived. "Good morning, welcome to- Elijah! Well this is a nice surprise!" She exclaimed.

"H-Hey, Mrs. Martin. How are you?" I stuttered nervously.

"Elijah, what did I tell you about that?" She said sternly, as she continued to fold and refold clothes and stock the shelves.

"S-sorry. . .Veronica." I chuckled.

"That's better. Sorry Michael's not here honey, but he should be home soon. You're welcome to wait-"

"Uh actually. . . I'm not here to see Michael. I-I came to see you."

"Oh?" I gulped. If I was this nervous just asking for his mother's permission, how the hell am I gonna ask Mike the real question?

"I-I wanted to talk to you about something." I was starting to sweat, a lot. I was sweating in places I didn't even know could sweat.

"Uh huh. . . And what might that be?" She said raising her eyebrow.

I took a deep breath. "Veronica. . . I'm in love with your son. I honestly can't see myself ever being without him. I understand that we've only known each other for a short time. I know that things have been happening and people have been trying to get in the way of our relationship, but none of that really matters. All that matters is. . .how we feel about each other. . ." I took another breath. ". . . Which is why I'd like to ask for your son's hand in marriage. . ." I looked into her eyes to see her tears falling, however I couldn't tell what kind of tears they were.

"I thought you'd never ask! What took you so long?" She sniffed, engulfing me in a huge hug.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I hugged her back. "Nerves I guess," I chuckled. "But may I ask you another question?" She nodded as I continued. "I know better than anyone how demanding royal life can be. . . Do you. . . Do you think he'll even want to join this life with me?"

"Honey, I can't answer the question for you. But I can tell you this: Michael loves you with all his heart. He doesn't need extravagant gifts or a fancy lifestyle to be happy with you. All he needs is to know that you're going to be there for him, through the good, the bad, and the ugly. That you're going to be supportive of him, be a loving husband and an equal provider. Understand?" She finished, smiling at me and giving me a knowing look.

I nodded knowing exactly what she was saying, and even what she wasn't but hoped that I would catch on to. "Yeah. And I know exactly what to do."

********

6:00pm

Mike

Today just hasn't been my day. I've just been feeling sort of. . . Off  lately. And I think Elijah's noticed. I don't know what it is, but I'm definitely sure that I don't like it. I'm just extremely irritable. Maybe it's just knowing that I'm no longer just co-owner of my mother's boutique, or Kevin Martin's son who didn't come out of the closet until after he died. But I was gonna be known as Prince Elijah of Jade's boyfriend. I just don't know if I can handle that. Handle all of the attention.

I was currently on my way home. I told my mom I wasn't feeling well, but didn't tell her what the issue was. I was feeling sort of nauseous and dizzy. I was literally overthinking myself sick, just thinking about all this Royal business. Even thinking about how Elijah's parents just accept us and our relationship all of a sudden. I don't know about you, but I'm not buying it.

My thoughts were interrupted as I came closer to our front door. There were. . . Rose petals leading  up the sidewalk to the door. What the hell?  I walked closer and closer and the trail became more evident. I turned the knob and and saw more petals leading all through the house in one line leading to. . . My bedroom? What was going on?

I walked to my room and leaned my head against the door to listen for any movement. I heard the flick of some sort of metal. A lighter? I wasn't exactly sure. But for some reason, I wasn't afraid. I mean, if there was a killer in the house, they certainly wouldn't take their sweet time on my murder, right?

I slowly turned the knob and pushed open the door. . . And there stood Elijah in a clean tuxedo, candles lit all around the bedroom, rose petals scattered on the floor and in the shape of a heart on my bed.

"E-Elijah? What is all this?" I asked, gesturing around the room.

He smiled shyly at me before answering. "It's for you."

I didn't understand. "B-but why?"

He walked over to me, taking both of my hands in his own. "Because, I love you Michael. You're the first thing I think about when I wake up every morning and he last thing on my mind before I fall asleep. I love how you've stuck with me through everything: my parents basically disowning me, me losing almost everything I own. You took me in when I had no place to go, been patient with me, even when you and I both know I didn't deserve it." He chuckled a bit, letting the first tear fall. I, on the other hand, had way more than just one tear falling.

"Michael, you've been my rock through this entire journey, and I don't ever wanna know what it's like to live without you. I want to be with you forever and after. I want to eventually start a family with you, rule this kingdom with you, grow old and be happy with you until my dying breath." He pulled me further into the room, where there were even more rose petals on the floor, but these spelled out a message:

'Will U Marry Me?'

My breath caught in my throat. I felt like I couldn't breathe at all.

He stopped in front of the message, kneeled before me, and pulled out a black velvet box. He opened it to reveal the most beautiful ring I had ever seen in my entire life. One that people like me couldn't even imagine seeing this close.

"Michael Lashaun Martin (I honestly forgot his middle name and how to spell it, so I apologize if it's wrong.), will you make me the happiest man on Earth and Marry Me?" More tears were streaming down his face, and mine as well. I honestly didn't know what to say to that. The man that I'm madly in love with just asked me to marry him and was currently waiting for an answer. "Mike?" He smiled nervously up at me. He needed an answer, so I gave it to him.

"I. . .I-I'm so sorry Elijah. . . But I'm gonna need some time to think about this if that's alright." I didn't wait for his response as I let go of his hands and ran out of the room, crying harder than I was before.

"Mike!" He called out frantically to me, but I kept running until I was all the way out of the house. I ran until I reached 'our spot.'

I wanted so badly to say yes to him, to promise to be his forever. . . But I didn't know if I could. I know what he said, that he wanted me to help him take on the responsibility of running this kingdom alongside him.

But I don't think he'd still feel that way. . . If he knew I was already pregnant with his child.

Oop. . . Mike is pregnant😱 some of you probably already guessed that lol so good for those of you who did!😂

Idk about anyone else, but I really like that Mike's the more vulnerable one because in every Milijah book I read, EJ is always the "victim" or "sensitive, broken one," while Mike is the "tough guy" or "the player." But idk that's just me🤷‍♀️.

Anywhooooo, what are y'all thinking right now???

How long do y'all think Mike's gonna wait until he reveals his little secret?

How do y'all think Elijah is gonna react? Their families??

Let me know in the comments pretty please!!

I think that's it. . . Soooo don't forget to Vote and Comment!!

Until next time!! Love y'all!!👋💘

Forever Yours | Milijah
Copyright 2017 © All Rights Reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 217 51
[ COMPLETE ] "It'll kill you someday." "I know." "Then why are you doing it?" "Why do you care so much?"
373K 17.6K 49
"You can't touch me, I'm f*cking royalty." #6 in Loveyourself -March 8th #4 in Idols - October 7th #49 in Boy Love - December 28th #814 in FanFiction...
34.2K 2K 41
Sometimes people do things they'll regret. Things which will change everything, and it's not predictable if that's good or not. Sometimes people don'...
47.7K 924 37
Mike Wheeler is a Prince. Will Byers is a peasant. What will happen when they cross paths? Will a sparkle of hope shine for the two of them? Under co...