A Family Friend {Hailey Baldw...

Alecia_Xo tarafฤฑndan

"๐™„ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐˜ผ๐™จ๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ: ๐™Ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก... Daha Fazla

URGENT NOTICE โ€ผโ€ผ
Introduction.
Who Would Have Thought Part 1.
Who Would Have Thought Part 2.
Who Would Have Thought Part 3.
Who Would Have Thought Part 4.
Who Would Have Thought Part 5.
Who Would Have Thought Part 6.
Who Would Have Thought Part 7.
Who Would Have Thought Part 8.
Who Would Have Thought Part 9.
Who Would Have Thought Part 10.
I'm Sorry Part 1.
I'm Sorry Part 2.
I'm Sorry Part 3.
I'm Sorry Part 4.
Memories.
You're Mine.
Offical Part 1.
Official Part 2.
Feeling's Part 1.
Feeling's Part 2.
Feeling's Part 3.
Feeling's Part 4.
Feeling's Part 5.
Feeling's Part 6.
Feeling's Part 7.
Don't Judge Me Part 1.
Don't Judge Me Part 2.
Don't Judge Me Part 3.
Don't Judge Me Part 4.
Don't Judge Me Part 5.
Don't Judge Me Part 6.
Don't Judge Me Part 7.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 1.
Author's Note.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 2.
SHOOK
I Want This Part 1.
I Want This Part 2.
I Want This Part 3.
Question's- Kendall Jenner.
Questions- Hailey Baldwin
I Want This Part 4.
I Want This Part 5.
I Want This Part 6.
Its All About You Part 1.
Its All About You Part 2.
Drifting Part 1.
Drifting Part 2.
Drifting Part 3.
Dirfting Part 5.
Drifting Part 6.
Drifting Part 7.
This Is Me Part 1.
This Is Me Part 2.
Authors note.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 1.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 1.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 3.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 4.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 5.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 6.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 7.
Protective Part 1.
Protective Part 2.
Protective Part 3.
Bora Bora Part 1.
Bora Bora Part 2.
Bora Bora Part 3.
Our Future.
Bora Bora Part 4.
Bora Bora Part 5.
Bora Bora Part 6.
Bora Bora Part 7.
Bora Bora Part 8.
Moving.
The Start Of Something New Part 1.
The Start Of Something New Part 2.
The Start Of Something New Part 3.
Author's Note.
The Start Of Something New Part 4.
Reckless Love.
She's My Humanity.
Where Love Lies...
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! โš ๏ธ
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

Drifting Part 4.

9.2K 274 135
Alecia_Xo tarafฤฑndan

Y/N POV.

Today myself and Payton are heading back to L.A and while Payton was upset I was beyond happy. I missed my girlfriend and the girls. I haven't even talked to her after the Gala but I guess we're both busy. This music video had me so busy I didn't even look at my phone for the last two days not to mention its dead as fuck.

We were packing up the last of my things well more like me since I heard some moans escape from Payton's room making me cringe a little. I looked at the time and sighed closing up my bag and working to Payton's room and banging in the door.

Y/n:"Payton! Can you guys speed it up  please... Our flight is in half an hour and we didn't even leave"I said making her let out a muffled okay. While those two were busy I answered a few emails and called the producer for the music video to see how it looks do far. I just finished up my call when I saw Perrie walk out.

Perrie:"Sorry for making you late Y/n"She said making me chuckle and shake my head.

Y/n:"Its quite fine....plus I've never seen her this happy so its fine"I said making her smile and nod. She looked at me and sent me a warm smile.

Perrie:"Well, I have to go. I have an interview later so bye Y/n/n"She said giving me a hug. I hugged back and sent a small smile.

Y/n:"Bye Perrie"I said making her smile and walk to the door. I grabbed my bags and went downstairs and saw Payton sitting on the couch smiling.

Payton:"Sorry-"

Y/n:"Its fine Payton really...now lets get going before we're completely late"I said making her nod and grab her things. We were in the car going to the airport when she looked at me nervously.

Payton:"Have you talked to the girls?"She asked making me frown and sigh.

Y/n:"No"I said pulling out my phone and showing her"Phones dead"I said making her nod and hand me the power bank.

Payton:"Okay...."She said. Something was off about her but I dismissed it cause she might be missing Perrie. We arrived at the airport and headed straight to the plane getting ready for a take off.

Y/n:"I'm gonna get some shut eye...I'm drained"I said making her nod. I closed my eyes and slowly let sleep consume with a small smile on my face. I can't wait to see Hailey.

*Skip plane ride*

We arrived in L.A and I was extremely grumpy mostly cause I was disturbed from my sleep. We pushed through paparazzi and drove over to my place.

Payton:"I'm staying by you for a while"She said making me nod. My phone was going off like crazy but I was way to tired to even look at it. We arrived at my place making me smile. I opened my door and saw my family making them smile big.

Hanna:"Y/n/n!"She yelled running to me and hugging me. I chuckled and hugged her back missing her. My whole family tackled myself and Payton in hugs making us chuckle and hug back. I pulled away and saw my brother in law making me smile. Oh did I forget to mention that my brother in law is Ian Somerhalder...well he is

Ian:"Hey Y/n/n"He said making me smile big and run to hug him. I haven't seen him in ages and I missed him.

Y/n:"Oh my god! I haven't seen you in ages"I said making him chuckle and nod.

Ian:"Yeah,You're even looking better them me"He said making everyone laugh. I looked at them smiled a little forgetting how tired I am.

Y/n:"I'm gonna shower and then we can talk"I said making them nod and send me a small smile. Something was off about them but I dismissed it for now.

I put my phone to charge fully and then walked to my bathroom. After my much needed and refreshing shower I walked downstairs and saw my family and Payton talking making me raise an eyebrow. They looked pretty serious.

Y/n:"Okay...whats with the faces?"I asked sitting next to Payton. She sighed and took a deep breathe while everyone kept quite.

Payton:"Have you looked at your phone?"She asked making me shake my hear confused.

Y/n:"No...why?"I asked making them all look at me and sigh.

Y/d/n:"Look at your phone Y/n/n"He said making me nod but looked confused. I put my phone on and it blew up like crazy. I was looking through everything when something or something's caught my eye.

Kendall Jenner And Asap Rocky confirm romantic.

Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber getting cosy again? Where's Y/n Y/l/n?

I starred at the articles for a few minutes before I looked up at them. I was honestly speechless in this moment. I was gone for a week and all of this happened. I couldn't believe what I was reading and I felt like my world was slowly crumbling. I woke up and grabbed my car keys while they all followed me.

Ian:"Y/n!"He said making me stop and turn to face them.

Y/n:"Where are they?"I asked as calm as I could.

Hanna:"Y/n..."She said making me shake my head.

Y/n:"Where are they?"I asked with my voice slightly breaking. They looked at each other then me"Where are they!"I asked once again raising my voice making them flinch.

Freya:"They are at Kris's.... they didn't know you'd be back today"She said making me nod and grab my phone. I walked to car and saw my family following me by getting into their cars. I drove over to Kris's house fuming.

I pulled up to the driveway and parked the abruptly making my family stop and jump out of the car. I jumped out and walked over to the door sending it flying open. They all walked out shocked and once they saw me their eyes went wide. They were all there... The girls, Kris, Kim, Khloe and Kourtney including the guys.

Ian:"Y/n...clam down"He said making me shake my head and face them.

Y/n:"What the bloody hell is this!?"I asked walking forward a showing them my phone.

Kim:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"No! I'm gone for a week and when I come back I see that Kendall is dating Asap fucking rocky and that MY girlfriend is back with her ex getting all cosy"I said fuming. I was surprised steam wasn't coming our from my ears.

Kendall:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"Kendall do you even know what you're getting yourself into! He's using you and I know that for a fact and the fact that you didn't even tell me hurts me more"I said looking at her"And you"I said looking at the girls and guys"You guys could have told me...."I said making them look down.

Bella:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"Save it!"I said cutting her off. I looked at Hailey at frowned"Whats this Hailey?"I asked showing her my phone.

Hailey:"Nothing.... We just went out for lunch to catch up"She said making them girls look at her confused. I looked at her and studied her for a moment.

Y/n:"There's nothing going on?"I asked once again. She shook her head"Okay fine"I said making everyone look at me surprised.

Kendall:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"I'm not in the mood to talk Kendall especially to you"I said making her frown"I'm gonna go"I said making them all looked at me confused.

Kim:"Where are you going?"She asked making me look at them and shrug.

Y/n:"I don't know....somewhere"I said making them all look at me puzzled.

Hailey:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"I'll be fine....I just want space"I said walking out the door. They all called me but I ignored them and walked out the door and hopped in my car driving away. Something doesn't feel right.

Two weeks later.....

After the whole outburst I had at Kris's I apologised and left it there. I went back to normal with everyone but some people didn't. The girls have been extremely cold towards me including Hailey and I honestly had no idea why.

Whenever I try and call them they ignore it or just say their busy. I was having lunch with the guys and we were talking when they noticed that I was in deep thought and snapped their fingers in front of my face.

Y/n:"Huh? What?"I asked making them look at me and frown.

Abel:"Whats up?"He asked making me sigh.

Y/n:"Nothing...."I said making them look at me and cross their arms.

Zayn:"Whats wrong?"He asked. I sighed and looked at them. They are the only ones here for me right now.

Y/n:"Did I do something to the girls?"I asked making shake their heads and look at me confused.

Tyga:"No...they didn't mention anything"He said making me even more confused.

Y/n:"Then why are they acting to cold towards me? After the whole outburst that I had they all talked to me the after and then just ignored me. Its like they don't wanna be around me and I don't even know what I did"I said making them frown.

Taco'"They're just tired Y/n"He said making me nod.

Y/n:"And what about Hailey? She doesn't even call it text me anymore. Its like we're not even dating"I said sighing. I missed her so much and when I wanna hang out she's always busy or tired.

Abel:"Go to her place and ask her out....come on Y/n/n use your Y/l/n charm"He said making me chuckle a little.

Zayn:"Yeah, we'll come"He said making me sigh and nod. We drove over to Hailey's place and I was nervous and also extremely off. Something about me going there felt bad...its almost as if something telling me don't go there. I dismissed it and arrived at her place.

Y/n:"I thought the girls were busy"I said making them all look at me confused and nod.

Tyga:"We thought so to"He said making me frown. I parked my car and felt my heart freeze. I saw the car and the number plate making me stomach sink. Him. I walked up it the door with the guys hot on my heels and banged on it. The door opened reveling a very happy Kylie but soon faded once she saw me.

Kylie:"Y/n"She said wide eyed making all the girls walk to the door with wide eyes. I felt my heart shatter once I saw the sight in front of me. Justin and Hailey's hands intertwined. She pulled her hand away and started walking towards me making me stick my hand out to stop her.

Y/n:"You lied"I said looking at her. I was trying so hard it to cry at this point and to be honest I felt sick to my stomach right now.

Hailey:"Y/n-"

Y/n'"I gave you everything Hailey!"I said yelling at her"I gave you everything. I let you in when I didn't let anyone else in and I took a chance with you cause I felt something. I loved more then Lauren, Hailey! And everyone knows how much I loved her"I said looking at her.

Gigi:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"You'll don't even get a damn word! You all lied to me when you know I hate cheating. I trusted you girls....I trusted you'll with everything and you just lie"I said looking at them yelling. I was done be nice.

Hailey:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"Why?"I asked looking at her.

Hailey:"Y/n can we just-"

Y/n:"Why?!"I asked yelling at her.

Hailey:"Because I love him!"

Author's note.

The drama!!!!😱😱😱😱Oh my lord.....but anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please feel free to comment and vote.

Love you guys😘😍

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

591K 12.1K 31
harry styles has a daughter that no one relises is his but then they find out. hs x fem oc social media, irl
11M 360K 53
[The Mr Series #1] โoh, you silly girl. didn't they ever tell you?... rich boys don't have hearts.โž Don't speak to them. Don't go near them. Don't...
102K 3.3K 16
You are a famous music artist who decides to collab with Machine Gun Kelly. What happens when you start developing feelings and sense chemistry with...
319K 8K 61
*โŠน๐Ÿฆ‹หš. ๐€๐Œ๐€๐‘๐€ ! โ‚Š หš.เผ„ OOO. FAN FICTION โ”Š โœฐ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŒน) ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ |๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ "๐—ช๐—ข๐—ช, ๐—œ'๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—™๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๏ฟฝ...