Darkness Embrace

By Nautilis

Before the intro: Pls thank and follow Nakura_Sakamaki who made the cover page, heading and who has helped me... More

Character Description
Character description #2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors Note
Chapter 41
Authors note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 40

8 1 0
By Nautilis

Hey guys this is just a small filler chapter that I felt like putting in, it's about how the guys handle Irene and Jessica on their periods.

Anyway, I hope it's okay, but meh....

Irene POV

Blood. Normally when I smell blood I bolt out of bed and go hunting for it. But when that blood is coming from you and you don't feel any injuries on your body, you panic.

My eyes fly open and I look around to see Laito gone and me sleeping alone in his room.

"Oh no..did he leave cause of....?" I trail off.

My eyes travel down and widen in horror at the sight of the blood stain beneath me. I bite down a scream and jump up, grabbing the sheets off the bed and racing off to the bathroom where I take a long shower and scrub the blood off the sheets before putting fresh ones on the bed.

I always hated my time of the month, but if I'm honest, I'm really worried about the guys finding out.

I sneak out the room and down the hallway just as Jess comes barreling down the hallway and smacks right into me.

I yelp and fall on my ass, groaning in pain as my stomach is jolted on impact and the cramps set in.

"What the hell?! Watch where you're going, you blind fuck!!" Jess shouts before her eyes meet mine and she blushes in embarrassment.

"Sorry, Irene." She mumbles and stands up, pulling me to my feet.

I nod in understanding,"Its okay, I also started today."

"I hate this time of the month." She growls angrily and I vaguely wonder if this is what she sees when I'm like this.

I look around nervously,"Just don't say anything to the boys.....They don't have to know something so awkward...."

Jess chuckles and I look down, hugging my sore stomach.

"Fine~ I won't say anything~" she says before sauntering off down the hall.

I continue down the hall after she goes, heading towards the delicious smell coming from the kitchen.

Seems Reiji was making pancakes....

I walk into the room and smile shyly before taking a seat on the far end of the table, the boys frown at me and Jessica who is currently stabbing her pancakes with a fork, Kanato doing the same as her.

I mutter a small thank you before eating my two pancakes and excusing myself, being the first to leave the room.

Shin catches my wrist as I leave and pulls me into another room, closing the door.

"Whats wrong?" He asks, confusion and concern showing on his face as he holds my wrist.

I blush and look away, feeling embarrassed and uncomfortable at having to explain this to someone and a male no less.

"Nothing, I just don't feel like being around people today." I reply slowly, choosing words I know he'll believe.

Shin drops my wrist and nods,"Alright, see you around then."

He leaves the room and I leave after him, walking quietly around the house, my feet barely being heard as I creep down hallway after hallway.

I end up in the music room and pick up my violin that I left in there beside Shu's.

I sit on the couch in the room and start to play, just simple sweet tunes that soon flow together and into a whole long song that I quickly commit to memory and rush to write down.

Hours pass by with nothing other than the sweet sound of the violin filling the room and caressing my ears.

I'm about to out away my violin and go shower when I hear loud shouts coming from a female voice.

I jump up and rush out the room, listening for the shouting and ending up in the sitting room where Jessica is yelling at a stunned Reiji and the other boys are all standing around and staring at her in absolute shock.

"Whats wrong with Jessica?" Kanato asks hugging his teddy closer to his chest.

"I don't know, but I'm scared." Kou replies, his voice shaking slightly.

"I'M FUCKING SICK OF YOU BOSSING ME AROUND!!! GOSH REIJI, JUST FUCK THE HELL OFF!!!" Jessica yells loudly and I hear Shin whimper softly at her harsh tone.

I walk over to Jessica and gently grab her shoulders, looking into her eyes.

"Jessica....please calm down..." I say softly, my voice steady and calm.

I know how to deal with her, she usually shouts at me when on her period, but that's only cause I was the only one around before.

Jess glares at me in such a fierce way that any other day I would have been proud, but right now, my stomach is cramping like fuck and it looks like world war three is going to break out.

"Please....I'll buy you ice cream and chocolate and we'll have a sleep over in the lounge together with Luna and Rachel." I compromise and she instantly calms down, smiling happily at me.

"Okay~" she says cheerfully and walks off, humming happily to herself.

"What the hell just happened?!" Reiji shouts, panic evident in his voice.

"Since when did Jess start shouting and cursing and when did you become so calm?!" Ruki cries after him.

All the boys look at me intently and my cheeks darken in a blush that would put Ayato's hair to shame.

I look away,"I...I...stop ganging up on me, okay?!" I cry and hide my face in hands.

I feel arms wrap around me and I look up to see Laito hugging me, I blush more but snuggle into his arms, hiding my face from the others.

"Whats her problem? Ouch! Luna!" Ayato cries and I can almost feel him pouting at her.

"That time of the month." Rachel replies for her.

All the boys groan and I hear their footsteps as they leave the room, grumbling amongst themselves.

"Is that why you've been so distant today? You were embarrassed about being on your period?" Laito asks softly as he strokes my hair.

I nod slightly, still hiding my face in his chest.

Laito's chest rumbles with a laugh and I look up at him in confusion,"You should have told me, I would have stayed with you and helped you through it."

I blush madly,"N-Next time...."

"Whats....That....time....of....The....month....mean...?" Azusa asks softly.

I look over Laito's shoulder at him and Laito laughs again as well as Kou who I noticed had stayed along with Azusa and Shin.

"Azusa is such an innocent little cinnamon roll~" Kou cooes and hugs his brothers waist from behind, resting his chin on said cinnamon rolls head.

I chuckle softly while Kou explains, in a rather cheerful tone, what it means.

Azusa's cheeks turn a dark crimson and he nods before fleeing the room.

I giggle softly and turn back to Laito, smiling before heading off out the room with my lover right behind me.

The rest of the week was spent with a lot of shouting an crashing from Jessica, followed by yelling from Subaru to shut up and more crashing, then yells from Reiji to stop destroying the house, followed by another round of Fuck you's from Jessica and finally Kou spending a lot of time with Subaru and calming him down.

I spent my time with Laito, laying in bed while he rubbed my stomach and cuddled with me, bringing me sweets and chocolate and even carrying me around.

I tried to refuse him at first but he insisted and so I finally gave in and let him look after me for the rest of my period.

Everyone was relieved when our periods ended, Jess went back to being her calm self to which Reiji was relieved and I went back to being my usual angry and perverted self.

Laito seemed glad that I was back to normal, he practically started making out with me the moment I snapped at him.

Jess also tried to fix all the things she had destroyed while in her rage filled time of the month, as well as apologising profusely for all the yelling and damage.

I still hadn't forgotten the strange presence that was after me in the kitchen the day before my period started.

I wanted to know who it was or what it was and I wanted to know what cut my neck.

Hey guys! I'm back~ anyway, this is just a small funny chapter that I added in for my friend, I'll try get the next chapter up this week but no promises cause school is a bitch and so is writers block

Anyway, love you all, please comment and vote, you guys are so quiet, do you even exist?

Ja ne~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 12.8K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
160K 4.6K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...