Chapter 12

*Flashback*

Jessica POV

We hug each other and part ways...

I walk back to the classroom which, thankfully, was still open, and rush inside to my desk, grabbing my notes and hurrying back out into the hallway where I saw Reiji heading in my direction, seeming a little miffed. (His usual expression XD)

"Miss Kairo, I am sorry to trouble you, but have you perhaps seen my brother, Laito, the brunette with the fedora?" Reiji asks a little impatiently

"Jessica, please, and no I haven't seen him, why? Is something wrong?" I ask, not liking the way my stomach is twisting in worry. 'Laito......He's the one that said he would see Irene around, if anything I'll bet he's with her. Dammit, I'm such an idiot, leaving her by herself.' I mentally slap myself for my stupidity.

"Maybe he is with my sister, he did say he wanted to see her again." I remind him.

He looks at me, probably weighing his options before seeming to reach a decision. "Lead on."

I start walking at a fast pace towards Irene's and my locker with Reiji right beside me. We arrive just in time to see Laito about to bite Irene, while she is about to shove him away. I step forwards about to intervene but Reiji stops me by saying in a stern voice.

"Laito, get away from her. It is improper to treat a lady that way."

Laito and Irene freeze and the brunette pulls away from her neck and taking a step back with a small sigh, before pouting at the interruption while Irene looks relieved, a small smirk on her face.

"Aww, Reiji, I was just getting to the good bit." He whines, shooting Reiji a glare.

"Tch, Hentai." Irene says smirking at him and winking at me. I stifle a laugh and smile at her, shaking my head.

"Hmm, you looked like you were enjoying yourself, you didn't once try to stop me~" He says smirking at her.

She freezes, her smirk getting replaced with a glare.

Irene POV

'How Dare He!' I yell in my head.

"Tell me, how do you expect me to get away from someone who is physically stronger than me, hmm?" I fire back at him as I mentally punch myself for saying he was stronger than me.

He continues to smirk at me, I turn to Reiji,"Thank you for your assistance, my sister and I shall be going now."

I walk over to him and Jessica and grab her hand, dragging her down the hall behind me as she says, "Sorry about her Reiji, thank you so much, see you tomorrow." "Oi, Irene ease up on the death grip already, I can walk by myself."

Reiji POV

I watch the girls disappear around a corner before turning to Laito with a glare. "What have I said about feeding off of humans at school? Do you want to cause a panic?" I ask sternly.

"Chill Reiji, I was going to be careful, it would have just looked like a hickey." He replies smirking at me.

I glare at him stonily,"Just get to the limo, it's waited long enough for you."

He mock bows at me and teleports away. I sigh before following suit.

Sooooo, i'm gna try get the next chapter done as well.....will have to see though, i may get kicked off the computer before I can finish.....*Sigh* oh well here goes nothing