Chapter 28

Jessica POV

I awake to arms around me followed by a smile that immediately graces my lips as I open my eyes to see Reiji sleeping beside me peacefully.

His hair spread out on the pillow and half his face, his face inches from mine and his lips, that perfect pink that makes me want nothing than to have them pressed up against mine.

I brush the hair out of Reiji's face and tuck behind his ear, my hand lingering on his cheek for a moment.

"What are you doing?" Reiji's sleepy voice cuts through my daze and I blush, removing my hand from his face at the same time he grabs my hand and bring it to his lips, kissing my palm.

"Sorry for waking you." I say as Reiji trails kisses along my palm and wrist.

"I don't mind." He says against my wrist, his red eyes meeting my silver-purple ones.

I smile and lean in, pecking his lips before slipping out of his arms and off his bed.

"Where are you going?" Reiji asks as he wraps his arms around my waist, his legs on either side of me as he pulls me back against his chest on the bed.

"It's getting late and I need to get ready for school, remember~?" I say as he kisses my neck which is still sensitive from the night before.

"Alright then." Reiji says and lets me go.

I smile at him over my shoulder and walk out to my room. Even though Irene and I can teleport, we prefer walking as it gives us time to think as well as helps us practice the human facade.

I make it to my room, playing with one of Reiji's shirts that I put on last night to sleep in, and find one of the boys uniforms already ironed and set out neatly on my bed.

I smile and grabs my things, showering quickly and teleporting back to my room.

I glare at my reflection, my neck, collarbones and parts of my chest are covered in hickeys and bite marks. "Dammit Reiji...." I mutter in annoyance as I fix my shirt and tie to hide the marks before walking out the door to the kitchen where a delicious smell is wafting through the air with the sound of singing.

+A couple hours back+

Irene POV

I awake to the sun still high in the sky and let out a loud huff of annoyance, I try to sit up just to find that I can't move.

I start to panic till I see a familiar shade of brown-red hair framing Laito's beautiful sleeping face.

'Damn he's hot~' I think to myself, all panic now gone as I smile at him and stroke his cheeks.

His arms tighten around my waist, pulling my hips against his and I blush, looking up to meet his green eyed that are looking at me sleepily.

"It's too early for this, go back to sleep."He mumbles and buries his face in the crook between my neck and shoulders.

"Actually, it's not that early and I want to go cook before everyone wakes up." I say, stroking his hair with one hand, the other wrapped around his back.

He grumbles into my neck, small tingly vibrations, racing across my skin and I giggle,"Laito~ That tickles."

My smile drops as I feel a smirk creep onto his face,"Don't. You. Dare." I growl through gritted teeth, gripping his hair tightly.

He chuckles and his hands start tickling my sides as he hums against my skin.

I shriek and laugh, thrashing about on the bed,"Laito! Stop! Please!"

He laughs at me as my cheeks start to turn red from laughter.

He ends up on top of me, his forehead against mine, his legs straddling my hips and his arms on the bed above my head, stroking my hair softly.

"You didn't wake up once after you came to sleep here by me." He says, looking deep into my eyes.

"Yea~ For some reason, me being with you kept my nightmares away." I say, leaning up and brushing my lips against his.

"So I was your knight in shining armour~?" He snickers, pecking my nose.

"More like my sadistic pervert of a boyfriend~" I say, smirking up at him.

"Boyfriend?" He asks, returning my smirk.

"Boyfriend~" I reply,leaning up and kissing him passionately.

He responds eagerly, pressing his lips and body against mine, his hands going down to my waist.

I thread my fingers into his hair, pulling on it and receiving a groan from him.

I take this opportunity to flip him onto the bed, pressing my body against his and slipping my tongue into his mouth.

I explore his mouth with my tongue, rubbing my tongue against his and sucking on it, earning a weak moan from him as he rubs my sides.

I moan softly and pull back, panting lightly as I look at Laito, his cheeks a light red and panting lightly.

"Got to go~" I say suddenly and slip off him and off his bed, grabbing my clothes as I make my way to my room.

I smile at the neat stack of clothes on my bed and get to the bathroom for a quick shower before changing into the uniform.

No-one else was awake yet so I grab my ipod and head down to the kitchen and start making everyone lunch and breakfast as I sing loudly, swinging my hips and going all out as I cook.

So, not that good and it was short....sorry!

Will try update again soon, so sorry for the long wait.

Also I checked and I currently have 220 Reads! Thanks guys~ Pls continue reading my story...or not if u don't like it, I won't force u....not that I cld anyway...

Anyway~

Goodday/night/morning

Ja ne~