Chapter 37

This chapter was written with the help of my friend Becks! Who's character is Luna! So pls read and like!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna POV

I'm currently fangirling over the knives in the camping store.

"So beautiful~" I say with a grin, taking one of the knives and testing out the blade on my nail.

I usually went camping with Irene, especially when she was bitching about how Jess kept acting like a mom.

I grab the blade and a few more, along with a spork, spoon and fork in one, I love sporks! Then ran to the check out point and paid for everything.

"Where does a girl like you get the money for all this?" A voice asks behind me and I turn to glare at said person.

"I work for it." I growl at the person, who just so happened to be a male in his late teens, with black hair and red tips which covered the left half off his face, blue eyes, black bad boy clothes, a black necklace with silver fang shaped designs hanging off it, and three silver earrings in his ear.

" I growl at the person, who just so happened to be a male in his late teens, with black hair and red tips which covered the left half off his face, blue eyes, black bad boy clothes, a black necklace with silver fang shaped designs hanging off it,...

"You don't look like the type of person to work for anything." He replies, with a playful smirk on his face.

"Just cause I'm a girl doesn't mean you have to be a sexist pig." I reply as I pick up my packet of bought items.

"I never said anything about sex, but if your that eager....." He trails off, the smirk never leaving his face.

"Oh honey, you couldn't even afford me if you tried~" I reply with a smirk before sauntering out the store, leaving the male to gape after me, as well as a few chuckles from the few listening customers.

I head down the street, swinging the packet in my hand as I head back to the mansion, inwardly groaning as I realise I'll have to deal with Ayato.

"Hey! Hold up!" A voice says behind me followed by running footsteps and the male from before runs up beside me.

"What do you want?" I say with an irritated sigh.

"I'm Andrew." He says, walking beside me and extending his hand to me.

I frown at his hand then at him,"You insult me and now you want to shake my hand?"

"Pretty much." He replies with a shrug and drops his hand.

I roll my eyes,"Go away screw boy."

"Heh~ Feisty~" he replies as I speed up my pace, his long legs easily keeping pace with mine.

I stop abruptly and grab his throat, yanking him into an alley and slamming him against the wall.

"Leave me alone before I bite your head off." I snarl irritably.