Chapter 31

Heyo......how do u guys view PE? Physical Education/Gym/Torture etc

I hate it, my body aches ;-;

Anyway, on with the update while my fingers don't hurt....yet....
------------------------------------------------------
Shu POV

I look up from my sleeping position on my desk, irritation coursing through me as the class room door opens and loud footsteps with a mixture of laughter makes its way towards me at the back of the class.

"Oh come on, Irene~ He can't be that bad~" A beautiful voice rings out, as clear as a bell and as sweet as a violin.

"Ofcourse he isn't that bad, Miss Davies~" Irene replies, punching the girl with the melodious voice in the arm. "He's worse~"

"Well considering your own perverted nature, you should be a perfect match~" Another girl says, her blue eyes gleaming mischieviously as her mouth turns up in a smirk.

"My perverted nature?!" Irene exclaims as she takes her seat beside me by the window.

"Stop being so noisy." I grumble, looking at Jess and Irene.

"Yes, My Lord~" Irene replies with a mock bow that recieves a chuckle from her sister and the blue eyed girl. (Becks CHILL!! U r still my lord don't worry~)

Jess sits infront of Irene, the blue eyed girl with long pitch black hair sits beside her and fist bumps Jess.

The girl that was first speaking takes the other seat beside me.

She had long brown with flowers intricately woven into it, her hair curling around them in lush coils that snaked over her shoulder as well as down her back. Her bangs framed her beautiful face which was very pale and made her dazzling green eyes stand out even more.

She was breathtaking and apparently, judging by her scent, she was also a pureblood vampire, along with the blue eyed girl.

I hear someone clear their throat from my left and I tear my gaze away from the beauty to my right, to look at Irene, who hands me a piece of paper.

Shu, I don't mind you staring at or hitting on my friend, just don't be a creepy stalker or a perverted ass towards her.

Her name is Rachel Davies and yes she is a pureblood vampire so she can take care of herself.

Just be nice to her or you'll have me to deal with.

Irene~

I read the note and look at Irene with a raised eyebrow, she shoots me a glare and puts her head on her arms, closing her eyes while the teacher talks.

I am about to follow suit when I feel a pair of eyes on me and turn to see the beautiful female staring at me before blushing and looking at the teacher.

I chuckle and write her a small note, slipping it on her desk.

Shu Sakamaki, and you are?

She replies in a neat and elegant cursive, her words practically flowing on the page.

Rachel Davies, nice to meet you~

I smile and write back

Shu:
You new here, right?

Rachel:
Yes, my friend Luna and I moved here to be with Irene and Jessica.

Shu:
You know them well?

Rachel:
Yes~ We are old friends~ Do you know them?