Chapter 40

Hey guys this is just a small filler chapter that I felt like putting in, it's about how the guys handle Irene and Jessica on their periods.

Anyway, I hope it's okay, but meh....

Irene POV

Blood. Normally when I smell blood I bolt out of bed and go hunting for it. But when that blood is coming from you and you don't feel any injuries on your body, you panic.

My eyes fly open and I look around to see Laito gone and me sleeping alone in his room.

"Oh no..did he leave cause of....?" I trail off.

My eyes travel down and widen in horror at the sight of the blood stain beneath me. I bite down a scream and jump up, grabbing the sheets off the bed and racing off to the bathroom where I take a long shower and scrub the blood off the sheets before putting fresh ones on the bed.

I always hated my time of the month, but if I'm honest, I'm really worried about the guys finding out.

I sneak out the room and down the hallway just as Jess comes barreling down the hallway and smacks right into me.

I yelp and fall on my ass, groaning in pain as my stomach is jolted on impact and the cramps set in.

"What the hell?! Watch where you're going, you blind fuck!!" Jess shouts before her eyes meet mine and she blushes in embarrassment.

"Sorry, Irene." She mumbles and stands up, pulling me to my feet.

I nod in understanding,"Its okay, I also started today."

"I hate this time of the month." She growls angrily and I vaguely wonder if this is what she sees when I'm like this.

I look around nervously,"Just don't say anything to the boys.....They don't have to know something so awkward...."

Jess chuckles and I look down, hugging my sore stomach.

"Fine~ I won't say anything~" she says before sauntering off down the hall.

I continue down the hall after she goes, heading towards the delicious smell coming from the kitchen.

Seems Reiji was making pancakes....

I walk into the room and smile shyly before taking a seat on the far end of the table, the boys frown at me and Jessica who is currently stabbing her pancakes with a fork, Kanato doing the same as her.

I mutter a small thank you before eating my two pancakes and excusing myself, being the first to leave the room.

Shin catches my wrist as I leave and pulls me into another room, closing the door.

"Whats wrong?" He asks, confusion and concern showing on his face as he holds my wrist.

I blush and look away, feeling embarrassed and uncomfortable at having to explain this to someone and a male no less.

"Nothing, I just don't feel like being around people today." I reply slowly, choosing words I know he'll believe.

Shin drops my wrist and nods,"Alright, see you around then."

He leaves the room and I leave after him, walking quietly around the house, my feet barely being heard as I creep down hallway after hallway.

I end up in the music room and pick up my violin that I left in there beside Shu's.

I sit on the couch in the room and start to play, just simple sweet tunes that soon flow together and into a whole long song that I quickly commit to memory and rush to write down.