Chapter 1

Irene POV

Irene POV

I look up at the school, the famous night school, Ryotei Gakuin, and grinned. I gripped the hand I held in mine a little tighter and looked to my right, just to stare into my twin sister Jessica's eyes. We were identical in some ways but different in others, our hair had different highlights, our eyes were different with and without the contact lenses and we had different piercings, we were however identical in every other way.

"Shall we?" I asked.
"Let's go." She replied.

We made our way inside and were immediately stared at, probably because we were girls wearing the boys uniform, or just cause we were new. We ignored everyone and rounded a corner just for Jess to bump right into someone's chest.

Jessica POV

I looked up to see I had bumped into someone's chest. He was tall with purplish-black hair, glasses over his stunning red eyes and a race grumpy expression on his face.

"My sincerest apologise sir, I am so terribly sorry, I was not looking where I was going." I say, looking at him anxiously, hoping I didn't anger him further.

He looks at me a bit surprised and I immediately blush, realising I had called him sir. He straightened up a bit and looked at me a little happier if not smug.

"That is quite alright miss, I too should have been more aware of my surroundings." He says. "Are you new here?"

Reiji POV

'This human, seems different, very polite, though she and this other girls and wearing the wrong uniform' I think begrudgingly

"Are you new here?" I demand.

She blushes and glances at the girl beside her, whom I realised looked quite similar to her, except for her eyes and piercings.

"Yes, we are, my name is Jessica Kairo," she gestures to the girl beside her," and this is my sister Irene Kairo."

I nod at Irene and take Jessica's hand and kiss the back of it gently. "I am Reiji Sakamaki."

"It's a pleasure to meet you." She says, with a slight blush.

Irene POV

'I don't know whether to gag or fangirl at them. He kissed her hand and she won't stop blushing. Lord give me strength' I think looking away from them.

Jessica POV

'I can't stop blushing, I look up into his eyes, they are really beautiful. Urgh, stop it, he's a vampire after all, get it together.'

"Sorry to break this up, but could you possible help us find the principals office?" Irene asks suddenly, jolting me out of my thoughts. I look down and realise he is still holding my hand. He releases it and I pull it back towards me.

Reiji POV

I released her hand and she pulled it away. I turned toward her sister Irene and said, "Of course, please follow me." With that I turned and started walking towards the principal's office.

~Timeskip~

"Here you are." I say gesturing to the door.
"Thank you." They replied in unison and smiled at each other.

We went in and they got given their schedules, the principal also asked me to show them around. 

We left the office and I took them to their first lesson, which I realised I had with them. I apologised for being late and took my seat. The girls introduced themselves and took the the empty seats behind me.

Authors note
Hey, so this is my first book ever, pls like, comment and share ur opinions (nice ones only). I hope u liked the first chapter.

Pls thank and follow Nakura_Sakamaki who made the cover page, heading and who has helped me so much with this book and for inspiring me so much to write, she is amazing and so is her work so pls follow her.

Ja ne~