Chapter 11

Irene POV

To say I was angry was an understatement, I was livid. I shot up to my feet, my fists clenched and my teeth bared, "WHERE IS HE?! I'm going to kill him, this 'Yuma' person. How dare he call you a sow! I'll rip him to pieces." I growled out, pacing back and forth, trying to contain my rage.

Jessica was not any better,"HE CALLED YOU LIVESTOCK?! How dare he! This 'Ruki' person will pay! I'll tear his throat out!" She growled, jumping to her feet infront of me. 

Our eyes connected and I suddenly realized something at the same time she did, "Wait a minute, MUKAMI?!" We both shouted and quickly covered each others mouths, glancing around to make sure no one heard us. I chuckled and removed my hand as she did the same.

"I guess they must be brothers or something." I say, smirking slightly.

"Indeed~" She replies with a small smile, before sighing,"We can not retaliate, we must leave them be."

I growl softly,"Fine, but if he insults you again, I'll rip his tongue out~" 

"Same goes for the other one~" She says with a smile.

Jessica POV

"I need to go back to class, I seem to have left our notes behind." I say shaking my head in exasperation.

Irene chuckles and ruffles my hair, I glare at her and she removes her hand from my head with a smirk as I fix my hair. "I shall go get out things from our lockers and meet you at the front gate then~" She says smiling at me.

"Okay, see you soon." I reply and pull her into a hug, she hugs me back and we part ways...(For all eternity....lolz just kidding, I'll shut up now...)

Irene POV

I closed my locker with a bang, clutching my books in my arms, and locked it again, before turning to Jessica's locker next to mine and getting her bag and locking it again. I tense as someone chuckles in my ear, followed by a pair of arms snaking around my waist. Their cold breath tickles my skin and I suppress the urge to flinch.

"Nfu~I found you, feisty-chan." 'He' whispers, nibbling the tip of my ear.

 I sigh in annoyance. 'Only my second day and already I know who this is.' I think to myself with a groan.  

"Let go of me Laito, or you will regret it

"Let go of me Laito, or you will regret it." I growl, leaning my head away from him.

"Scary~" He chuckles but lets go of me, taking a step back.

I turn around and glare at him."What do you want, hentai?"(Pervert) I growl.

"Hmm~ You don't know~? Nfu~ I said before that I'd see you around and so here I am~" He says like it's the most obvious thing in the world, the ever present smirk on his face widening.

"Yes, here you are." I say watching him warily,"That doesn't explain what you want from me though." 

He doesn't say anything as he steps closer and closer to me. I match each step he takes forward with a step backwards till my back hits the lockers. I growl softly in frustration and he chuckles, placing his hands on the lockers on either side of my head. 

He looks at me and smirks,"What's wrong? You're not scared are you? Feisty-chan~" He teases.

I continue to glare at him, not saying a word. He leans in close to my neck, his breath tickling my skin, and trails his tongue up my neck. I shiver slightly and he chuckles, opening his mouth to bite me as I raise my hands about to risk it all and shove him off me when a stern voice calls out.

"Laito, get away from her. It is improper to treat a lady that way." 

DUM DUM DUM.....! I lost my train of thought......hmmm oh well

Onwards to the sunset everyone *Walks off and never returns* 

Just kidding XD