Chapter 2

Today's task: Be productiveBody: hmmm nope~Sleeps for 1 1/2 hours while a friend paints

Body: hmmm nope~
Sleeps for 1 1/2 hours while a friend paints......
---------------------------
No-one POV

The bell rang for lunch an the two girls decided to eat on the roof so as to watch the stars at the same time. Jessica was asked to stay behind to collect notes for the two girls, while Irene went on ahead.

Irene POV

I found the roof and immediately jumped to stand on the top of the fence that lined the edge of the roof. I looked up at the sky thinking of the fall and how I would feel no pain if I fell.

"Nfu~ Are you going to jump?" A sweet voice asked.

I jolted, startled and nearly fell forwards off the roof, instead I fell backwards. I shut my eyes and waited for my body to hit the roof but it never did, instead I felt a pair of arms around me, holding me up.

I looked up in to the most beautiful green eyes I had ever seen, the boy, who the eyes belonged to had shoulder length brownish-red hair with a fedora on top. He wore the boys uniform (no kidding) with a skinny black tie and white shirt that was unbuttoned at the top. He wore the school jacket with his own one with fur lining the hood underneath and his pants were cut off at the knees.

"Nfu~ Like what you see~?" He questions with a smirk.
"Thank you for catching me, now please put me down." I say glaring at him.

His smirk widened and he put me down, but kept his arms around my waist.

"Ugh, honestly, what the hell? I said thank you, now let me go." I growl still glaring at him.

"Hmmm, so feisty, I like it, what's ur name?"he asks practically grinning at me.

I sigh but answer, somehow managing not to glare too much "Irene Kairo, who are you?"
He smirks again "Laito Sakamaki, it's nice to meet you, feisty-chan."

I glare at him and growl "What. Did. You. Just. Call. Me?" You could practically see the dark aura that surrounded me.

"Gomenasai (I'm sorry), Irene, the teacher took longer than I expected-" Jessica had arrived and seeing me death glaring the guy holding my waist trailed off.

"Umm, awkward, hi I'm Jessica Kairo..." She says.

Jessica POV

I walked stepped out on to the roof to see a vampire holding my sister in his arms. My sister however looked just about ready to kill him, she hates being touched by anyone.

"Nfu~ Well hello, bitch-chan, I'm Laito Sakamaki." He says smirking at me.

I death glare him, while Irene starts to squirm in his arms, finally having enough of being held, she grabs his arms and yanks them off her.

Laito POV

I stare at the girl I was holding, in surprise. 'How did she manage to get out of my grip, it's not humanly possible. This girl is rather interesting.'

"Nfu~ Well then, I'll be off, see you again feisty-chan, you too bitch-chan." I say with a smirk and tip my hat at them before walking off.

Irene POV

'Baka me (stupid), I should have just stepped on his foot or something, but nooo, I just had to use my strength to get him off me, now he'll know something is off about us. Oh well' I think and sigh heavily. I look over at Jess and say "Salad, rice, and chocolate cake?"

She grins and we both sit down. "Itadakimasu (Let's eat)." We eat our food, feeling an unfamiliar presence nearby watching us. A presence with purple eyes.

Soooooo what u think? Pls like, comment and vote... thank u

Ja ne~