Chapter 36

SUNSHINE!!!! I hate sunshine.....I want rain!!! ;-;
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jessica POV

I head back to Reiji's study and walk in to find him pacing back and forth between the chair and his work table.

"Reiji?" I ask, walking forward and grabbing his arm, pulling him to a stop.

"Jess! Your back~" he says with a relieved smile and hugs me tightly.

I blush and hug back," Reiji.....I need to ask you something...."

He pulls away and sits down on the chair, pulling me onto his lap.

I blush even more and hide my face in his chest.

Reiji laughs softly and strokes my hair, taking hold of my chin and turning my face up to his," What ever you want, I'll do it~"

I swallow and take a deep breath," Irene found a wolf in the woods named Shin, she brought him back cause he was badly injured and wants to know if he can stay here."

Reiji stares at me, eyes wide and mouth slightly open,"Shin.......Shin Tsukinami?"

"Yes......So.....Can he....You know....stay here?" I ask, looking away from his gaze which turns steely and cold.

"No." He growls, gripping my hips harshly.

"Why not?!" I cry, my hands on his even though it doesn't hurt.

"Because he is a first blood vampire, and he wants to kill us all. Your sister is a fool for thinking she can help him and that he won't want to hurt her after." Reiji growls, picking me up off his lap and standing, placing me on the chair and storming towards the door.

My eyes widen and I jump up, tackling him to the ground,"Leave them alone!" I snarl.

"Jessica, he will kill her! I'm trying to protect us!" Reiji growls, struggling beneath me.

"He won't hurt her! And she won't leave him to fend for himself! She promised him that if he was kicked out, She would leave too! I can't let her do that, Reiji! It's too dangerous for one of us to be on our own, and I won't let that happen, I'll leave too if she goes." I shout at him, pinning him down as tears fill my eyes.

"Jess......" Reiji whispers softly as my arms start to shake and he sits up, pulling me onto his lap and holding me close.

I wipe the tears from my eyes and lean against him, sniffling.

"Alright.....He can stay.....but if he hurts anyone, he has to go." Reiji says firmly, stroking my hair.

I nod and hug his neck,"She won't let that happen.....Irene would stop him....."

"I know....." He whispers.

"Thank you, Reiji." I whisper, leaning up and kissing his lips.

"This won't be free though." He says with a smirk and I gulp.

"Okay.....What do you want?" I ask nervously as he stands and pulls me to my feet.

"I want Irene to test a drug for me." Reiji says smugly.

"Uh.....I don't think she'll like that...." I say, glancing at the door in case she comes in.

"Think of it, as the price she has to pay in return for Shin staying here." Reiji replies, kissing my cheek and neck.

"Alright.....I'll tell her." I say softly and pull him down to kiss him.

Irene POV

The door opens and in walks Laito, his face contorted in rage as he takes in the sight of me sitting on Shin's lap, our tails intertwined.