Chapter 13

Irene POV

"Dammit, I came so close to-" I start to say.

"But you didn't." Jess cuts me off. "I was about to step in, but I-" She starts.

"No, don't, it was my fault, I shouldn't have let him corner me so easily. Thank goodness Reiji was there, right?" I say shaking my head in amazement. 

"Yeah." She agrees, stepping back onto the sidewalk.

We were walking towards another modeling session and discussing what had happened when all of a sudden it started raining rather heavily.

"Dammit, we're going to look like drowned rats at this rate." I grumble and grip my bag closer to me so it doesn't get wet.

"Well we could-" She starts to say, hugging her bag against her chest and glancing around.

"NO!" I cut her off harshly, looking around,"Sorry, but we can't, we can't risk it." I say a little softer.

"Alright, come on, we should atleast run." She says with a shrug, turning to start running.

All of a sudden a black limo pulls up beside us and the door opens, an umbrella sticks out of the door. Underneath said umbrella is Reiji. (Jeez stalker much?)

"Miss Kairo's, would you like a lift to your desired destination? You'll catch a cold other wise." He says gesturing to the rain. 

We look at each other and shrug, "Yes please, thank you so much." Jessica says, leaning underneath the umbrella, brushing her wet hair out of her face and smiling at Reiji. He nods and and backs inside, allowing us to climb in and see Reiji's brothers looking at us and him in shock, I got the feeling that Reiji doesn't often give people lifts. 

I saw Subaru and smiled about to make my way over to sit beside him when a pair of arms snaked around my waist and pulled me back

I saw Subaru and smiled about to make my way over to sit beside him when a pair of arms snaked around my waist and pulled me back. I closed my eyes as I felt myself land on something soft. I hear a soft chuckle by my ear and someone whispers softly so only I can hear "Sit by me, so I alone can hear your sweet music~" (Pls don't kill me Nakura *hides behind a wall* I just wrote what came to mind) 

I blushed slightly and my eyes shot open, I looked down to see I was sitting on Shu's lap. I growled and looked up as I heard a muffled yelp, to see that Ayato had done the same to Jess, who was currently as red as a tomato. The limo slowly starts moving.

I glared at Ayato, ignoring Shu, I didn't care what happened to me, I just didn't want anything to happen to her.

"Let...Her...Go...Right....Now." I growl out through gritted teeth, clenching my fists in an attempt to stay calm. Jess glared at Shu, seemingly just as angry with Shu as I was with Ayato, but she kept quiet knowing I could handle the situation.

"Hmm, your in the same position as your sister and yet you get angry over her rather than yourself~" Shu says softly, his cold breath tickling my neck.