Star Trek one shots

By Mikey332

One shots of the boys of the enterprise. Enjoy! More

Requests
Chekov x Reader
Bones
Spock
Bones
Chekov
Chekov
Kirk
Sulu
Scotty
Requsts
Chekov
Bones
Sulu
Spock
Bones
Request
Bones
Scotty
Spock
Spock
Anton's Birthday
Kirk and Bones
Kirk
Khan
Ending
Bones
Spock
Bones
Sulu
Kirk
Spock
Bones
Spock
Bones
Request
Spock
Bones
Spock and Kirk
Bones
Bones
Spock
Sulu
Spock
Bones
Bones
Request
Spock
Kirk
Spock
Kirk
Spock
Bones
Kirk
Scotty
Bones
Spock
Spock
Spock
Bones
Chekov
Scotty
Chekov
Spock
Kirk
Chekov and Sulu
Chekov
Request
Bones
Khan
Bones
Kirk and Bones
Sulu
Spock
Data and lore
Spock
Bones

Bad news

1K 8 24
By Mikey332

Okay guys, I have pretty bad news. I might have to end this series, the walking dead story, and the Chekov story. I'm sorry but everyone at school hates me and I'm have a panic attack and a mental breakdown. I don't know if I could continue all my stories.

I'm sorry but I've been dealing with my depression since I was in the 7th grade. And if I stop writing then you guys will be upset. But I know that no one really cares about me, even the people who say they do. And I know that people push away depressed people because they don't want to deal with them .

Im sorry again and do give me time to go through this. If you want to request, please do but just know that I won't do it right away because I've been having episodes and they are not good. I'm not going to do my other 2 stories either because of my depression.

I might not even finish anything because I might not be alive. I know you guys love the stories but I'm sorry.

So see you guys later and have a good day/night. And see you when I'm not having an episode.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 7 12
Same charachters as my original story based on Star Trek Into Darkness. Just little stories and adventures.
8.1K 221 15
Oneshots revolving around the members of the Bad Batch.
857 23 13
Are you looking for a brief and romantic outer space adventure? Well, Scotty will gladly beam you into this book of short stories based on Star Trek...
530K 16.2K 100
I kinda like doing these reader insert/one shot things so I thought to give this a try. Complete! Guys it's time...Book 2 in the works