This Girl's Name Is Sakura Ha...

By chubbybunnykp

"I'm not your typical girl." "Hn,well typical girls don't walk around with pink hair." "Says the person with... More

This Girl's Name Is Sakura Haruno [Naruto Fanfic]
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteenth
Chapter Sixteenth
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Author's Note: Sequel

Chapter Five

3.9K 146 127
By chubbybunnykp

[A/N: So not proof read. I'm currently posting this up on a bus going to an Orchestra - State Competition. Wish us luck!]

Instantaneously, you felt the room's temperature plummet to the ground. The once cheery and happy mood vanishes like a snap of a finger, replaced by a dark aura that surrounded Sakura.

Ino knew she went too far with the insults but she tried to put on a strong face; little by little it slipped.

Sakura turned around swiftly, and gave Ino such a malevolent glare that it would put an Uchiha's glare to shame.

"You don't know a piece of shit about my life so you better shut that trap of yours before you regret it." Sakura growled.

She turned back around and left the room with a slam of the doors.

As if everyone was holding their breath at the intensity of the statement, a round of sighs was heard.

Tenten looked at Ino, "For someone as bitter as you are...you don't deserve her kindness. If I was in her shoes and you told me that, I would've punched you straight in the face. Instead she gave you a warning and I would take her advice too."

The room became silent as she ran after Sakura with Temari right behind. Once the door swung shut, Hinata spoke.

"You know," Hinata began. "It's quite sad that your ugly attitude kills your beautiful face. I pity you, such a waste."

Naruto stared at the girl as she too left the room and whispered quietly, "Hinata-chan."

From her seat, Anko shouted. "I hope you remember what Hinata told you and take it to your heart."

Ino, bright red in embarrassment, flip of her ponytail, she left the room.

The girls found Sakura sitting on a bench on the school's rooftop. They came up behind her, Tenten and Hinata took a seat beside her, one on each side while Temari sat on the ground in front of her.

"Hey, you okay?" Tenten asked softly.

Sakura forced on a smile and faced Tenten, tears blurred her vision but none fell. "Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

"It's okay to cry," Tenten stated as she rubbed her back.

Sakura absolutely hated herself for crying. But a mention at her parents at all, the tears just threatens to fall. Crying was a showing a sign of weakness, and it was not a feature of Sakura's. She was determine to get rid of that ever since she discovered that it's no good to cry over spilled milk. Fate has its way of deciding someone's path, for her it was just going to be difficult but she'll make it through. She's definitely not going to let someone like Ino take her down because of one silly boy.

Sakura's posture straightens up as she realizes the situation.

She just met the Uchiha for a day and she's going to think she's falling for him. That's totally ridiculous! She knew better then that then to go around thinking that her prince charming will be there for her. What happen last night was just an offer of kindness. Plus why would the oh-mighty Uchiha like someone like her. Someone who had no money, poor and only got into the prestigious school because of a scholarship. She concluded, she was not going to let someone as selfish as Ino take her down over a stupid boy that she didn't even like. She wasn't like the rest; she wasn't your typical girl.

She gathered her belongings and stood up with a even brighter determination than ever. "Why the hell am I crying over something as stupid as Ino insults? So what if I don't have parents, it's not like they're going to come back when I'm crying."

The girls were surprised at the rosette's new attitude and grinned.

"There you go Sakura!" Tenten grinned. "That's the spirit!"

"Yea, don't let a lowlife like Ino bring you down." Temari agreed.

"T-that's t-the S-sakura-chan I know." Hinata stuttered with a smile.

"Alright what are we waiting for, let's get to gym." Sakura hooked her arms within their arms. "I heard we're going to play soccer today!"

They laughed along with the rosette, glad that their friend had returned back to her normal self again.

Naruto kicked the soccer ball to Sasuke, doing some warm ups. Shikamaru lay on the ground watching the puffy clouds on the nice sunny day while Neji was busy shooting some goals.

"Hey!" Naruto shouted. "Here come the girls."

The boys looked up and found the girls arms linked together, already dressed in their gym outfits, laughing.

Once they were near, Naruto hesitantly asked, "You okay Sakura-chan?"

"Of course I am." Sakura smiled.

Her response shocked the boys. But Sasuke knew and smirked.

A big grin slowly made its way to Naruto's face, "I knew you were strong Sakura-chan! Believe-it!"

Sakura smiled, "I know. So who's ready for a game of soccer?"

"Uzumaki Naruto is! BELIEVE IT!"

"M-me t-too."

"Let's kick Ino's sorry ass."

"I'm in."

"Troublesome."

"Hn,"

"Aa,"

"Alright, then what are we waiting for. Let's head over to the bleachers, Anko-sensei is arranging teams." Sakura declared as she headed over there and sat down on the first seat on the first row.

"Shit, that's Ino's seat!" Naruto exclaimed as he made his way to warn her but Hinata grabbed his arm.

"L-let Sakura-chan h-handle it." She spoke quietly.

"Yea, just watch." Tenten told them.

Ino was shock without a doubt to find someone in her seat, especially a certain rosette that she hated to the core. She stomped angrily to the rosette and put her hands on her hips.

"Hey sweetie, you're in my seat." Ino said in a sickly sugar-coated voice with a fake smile plastered on her face.

Sakura smirked, "Uh yea, Ino sweetheart, I don't see your name on it."

It came out just as sweet as the priceless look on Ino's face. Her mouth was gaping wide open like a fish, and her faced turned bright red, embarrassed that she just got owned at her own game.

"You little bitch!" Ino was ready to claw her but Anko interrupted.

"If you're going to fight then take it onto the field, put that anger into some use." Anko threw Sakura a soccer ball and motioned her head towards the open field.

Sakura smirked, "Sounds good."

"Tenten, Temari, and Hinata you're on Sakura's team. Hinata, goalie!" Anko ordered. "Akame, Makomi, and Amayuko you're on Ino's team. Akame take the goal. Ino you can switch with her anytime you want. "

The girls made their way to the field; they gave their adversaries glares of hatred but their eyes shone with determination.

PHWEEEEEEEET!

Sakura got the ball first, she guided it down the field where Ino blocked her, and zigzagging quickly to the left she kicked it to Tenten who kicked it to Temari. Temari joked around with the ball a little bit causing Amayuko -Shikamaru's fangirl-to stumble over her feet and fall. Temari smirked as she made her way towards the goal. Amayuko glared at her back and got back up, running up to her, she manage to steal the ball and make her way to the other goal.

"Ino!" Amayuko passed the ball to the blonde near the goal but Tenten cut in and stole the ball.

"Better luck next time!" Tenten sang with a smirk.

Ino let out a sigh of frustration and raced after the brunette. Seeing this Sakura came up to Tenten first, Tenten handed her the ball and she kicked it back to Temari.

"Keep the ball moving, don't stop it for more than a minute, Ino and her girls will catch up." Sakura advised. Tenten nodded, "Got ya."

Temari kicked it back to Tenten, who kicked it to Sakura. Ino was just about to interfere and steal it but with a small motion of her foot, the ball was gone. Earning her a glare from the blond.

Sakura innocently raised both of her hands up, "Oops."

From the sidelines, Naruto cheered the girls on. "Go Sakura!"

Seeing this, the rest of the student body cheered the girls on while the fangirls cheered for their fanclub president, Ino. "Go Ino!"

Hearing Naruto's cheering, Tenten passed Sakura the ball. Sakura headed to the goal at an inhuman speed and kicked the ball straight into the goal, Akame didn't even get a chance to block it.

Cheers erupted from the bleachers.

"Hn, she has some crazy speed." Sasuke admitted.

"Yea! Sakura is a beast!" Naruto shouted.

Tenten high fived everyone, "Let's cream those bitches."

"Done." Sakura and Temari nodded.

Anko blew her whistle again, and the game started. "We're going for the best out of four here girls."

Sakura skillfully guided the ball once more down the field but this time Tenten was right at her side.

"Spread apart a bit." Sakura instructed.

The space between the two widen up slightly. As Ino came towards them, Sakura kicked it to Tenten. Ino turned her attention onto Tenten, her foot touched the ball, but it was passed back to Sakura. Who ran down the field and shot a perfect goal. Ino's gang booed at Sakura while the rest cheered excitedly.

"GOAL!"

Ino was beyond irritated, she stomp up to Akame. "What the hell? Why didn't you block it? Forget it! Get onto the field; I'm going to be goalie."

Akame handed her the gloves and huffed onto the field.

PHWEEEEEEEET!

The third round started with Akame running with the ball down to Hinata's goal. Sakura and the girls didn't anticipated Akame being on the field, out of Ino's team, she was the best when it came to shooting. She swiftly got pass Tenten and shot the ball into the goal with ease. Of course, Hinata wouldn't let that happen.

'H-here it c-comes.'

Hinata maneuvered to the left and caught the ball. In the audience, Naruto stood and clapped. "GO HINATA-CHAN!"

Hinata blushed at her new boyfriend's reactions and smiled. The girls came up to her and each give her either a high five or a pat on the back.

"Awesome block Hinata!" Tenten smiled.

From the other end of the field Ino shouted, "What the hell are you waiting for FOREHEAD? We still have one round left! Is your little ass too scared to shoot another goal when I'm the goalie?"

Oh Sakura was pissed, her eyes narrowed as gleam of fire sparked within her eyes.

"Hinata ball please?" Sakura asked trying to control her temper.

The crowd cheered wildly at the intensity of the game.

Someone in the crowd shouted, "Cat fight! Cat fight!"

Suddenly, the crowd began chanting. "Cat fight! Cat fight!"

"Blow the whistle Anko!" Sakura shouted. She was ready to cream Ino-pig's porky fat ass.

PHWEEEEEEEET!

Sakura ran full speed down the field, within a minute she was halfway down the field. She kicked the ball full force and waited. Not wanting to embarrass himself again, Ino attempted to block the ball. She slid on the grass, on the way down, her face met with the soccer ball going at the speed of light.

'BAM!'

She fell onto the ground with a bloody nose. Crying out, "I THINK SHE BROKE MY NOSE!" Anko ordered her followers to take her to the nurse.

Oh how good it felt, Sakura smirked at the sight of the bloody nosed blonde.

Tenten came up and high fived her, "That's what I'm talking about! You go girl!"

"When Tenten said 'let's cream their asses' I didn't you go that far but you took those words to their true intent meaning. I totally love you now." Temari smirked.

"Y-you were g-great Sakura-chan." Hinata agreed.

Sakura shook her head, "No, we were great."

Sasuke had no clue why he was called to the principle offices in the middle of the game. He knocked on the door.

"Come in."

When he walked into the office he was shocked to find his parents; his okaasan sat on the leather couch while his otousan sat across from her. Tsunade sat at her desk hands clasped together under her chin. Even Kenji and Kimiko were there. He raised an eyebrow.

"Aww my little Sasu-cakes as grown!" Mikoto exclaimed, pinching his cheeks. Taking his hands, she took him to the couch and sat down.

Sasuke bowed, "Otousan."

"Son." Fugaku acknowledged. "We have something to tell you."

He looked at his okaasan confused; he heard a sigh escape from Kimiko as Kenji frowned.

"To increase the Uchiha Corps' business to its full potential," Fugaku began. "Yamamka Ino is now your fiancée."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 2.1K 20
Did I ever tell you that my life was normal? If I did, then I'm 100% sure that I was wrong. Being the only girl in the family was not an easy task. N...
58.1K 2K 137
Sasuke, a player on Konoha High's hockey team has to deal with a girl, Sakura who gets the opportunity to practice with his team. Although things tak...
9.1K 388 40
"Hello, I am 3rd year middle school student Sakura Koki who seemingly cannot do anything. Despite this, I will not let it bring me down! A few days b...
19.7K 917 27
Hi! i'm Naruto Uzumaki. Im probably a lot like the rest of you. Highschool student with under average grades, knows everyone but is only friends with...