๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž - ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค...

By rosymilkhyunjin

"i know we just met but be my boyfriend?" "stop making bts references" "you know she's mine!" "you're my only... More

First Day
The Audition
The Answer
Result
Author's Note
Practice
Just You And Me
THANK YOU GUYS!!!โ™กโ™กโ™ก
Busted
Cute
School and Jealousy for A Friend?
Food
A Day With Out Him
Pain
โค๐Ÿ’36 Facts About Meโค๐Ÿ’
Show Time!
N3XT B1G TH1NG
Debut Song
BTS WON!!!
Memories
Chose
Not An Update By Please Read
Who?
Date
Note from Author
Teaching Him
The Struggle Is REAL
NBT Group Chat
N3XT B1G TH1NG Debuts
Only One Finale
Sequel Is Posted
Tagged
New book
Tagged Again!!
TAGGED (AGAIN)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
R.I.P JONGHYUN
TEASER
Aส™ส™สOา“า“ษชแด„ษชแด€สŸPส€แดา“ษชสŸแด‡
โ˜…ยท.ยท'ยฏ'ยท.ยทโ˜… แดษดสŸษชษดแด‡ า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s โ˜…ยท.ยท'ยฏ'ยท.ยทโ˜…
Special Chapter

Angel

3.1K 109 89
By rosymilkhyunjin

Samuel POV:

I woke up with dry eyes. Last night I had cried myself to sleep. With my mom gone and (y/n) with Jisung. My heart was shattered. Daehwi hyung and Justin hyung came into my room. Wearing the same school uniform as my school. I looked confusingly at them.

Justin:
That's right, we are going to go to your school starting today.

I smiled.

Daehwi:
Now get up and get ready. We don't want to be late.

I got up and changed. Me, Justin, and Daehwi went to eat breakfast. We started talking and I told them what the school was like.

Samuel:
Oh yeah, and the cafeteria is really messy. Try not to get food in your hair.

They looked at me weirdly.

Samuel:
What, it happens.

They nodded and we finished our breakfast. We walked to school talking about random stuff. (Y/n) was there already. Of course she was holding Jisung's hand. I sighed. Daehwi hyung and Justin hyung looked at me concerned. I shook my head and told them to follow me. We walked up to where (y/n)-ah was and I tapped her shoulder. Jisung death glared at me. She turned with a smile.

You:
Sammy!!!

She hugged me. I smiled having her warm hug around me.

Samuel:
(Y/n)!!!

She giggled. She let me go and I almost, key word being almost, frowned.

Samuel:
Guys, these are my hyungs, Justin Hyung and Daehwi Hyung.

I introduced them and they bowed.

Justin:
Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Justin Huang. I'm 16.

Daehwi:
Hello, I'm Lee Daehwi. I'm 17.

Samuel:
They are new students here. They are also part of Pro--

Chenle & Renjun:
JUSTIN GEGE!!!!

Justin has surprise at the guys whose names I think are Renjoon or Renjun and Chenla or Chenle. But his expression became a excited one.

Justin:
CHENLE GEGE!! RENJUN GEGE!!

They hugged each other. Me and the others were extremely confused.

Jeno:
Uhhhhh, may I ask what is going on here?

Justin, Chenle, and Renjun stop hugging and looked at us.

Renjun:
Me, Chenle, and Justin have known each other since we were young.

Chenle and Justin nodded. Well, I have no idea what to do. One of my friends is childhood friends with Jisung's friends. That made since right?

You:
Well, it's very nice to meet you.

She bowed and smiled. What a beautiful smile she had. I turned my head to not show the blush on my face. I looked at Daehwi. He had a very light but noticeable blush. My mouth fell open. No. No No No No. Not Daehwi too. I closed my mouth and looked at (y/n). She had turned to Jisung. He was whispering something in her ear. She giggled and wrapped her arms around him. He did the same and nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck. My heart(eu). It hurts.

Jisung POV:
I tapped (y/n) on her shoulder. She turned to me. I lean foward and she blushed. I whispered to her ear.

Jisung:
What do you call and metallic man?

You:
What?

Jisung:
Iron Man

She giggled. My jokes aren't the best but they make her laugh. She hugged my neck and I hugged her. She nuzzled her head in my chest and I decided to put my face in her neck. Ahh, so warm. Mark cleared his throat. We jumped and turned to him.

Mark:
Love birds, let's go before we are late.

We nodded and went to class. Writing was clam and quiet. Weird. This rarely happens.  Usually the boys are always loud and jumping on desk but not today. Eh, whatever, it's quiet. The class was over and next was Math. My worst enemy. I glared at all the equations on the broad. (Y/n) noticed me looking at the equations in disgust and quietly laughed. She put her head on my upper arm and I felt better. Samuel was quietly doodling on his work. The others, including me, were actually doing work. I thought he was going to get in trouble but then I saw he had the problems done. I needed 1 more. I sighed and went to finishing my work.

*Time skip to end of school*

Yessss, school's over!!! I walked with (y/n) by my side. I grabbed her hand and she blushed.

Jisung:
Hey, why are you blushing so much today?

You:
Because I love you and you are being to chessy.

Now I was the one to blush.

Jisung:
Well, I'm being chessy because I love you too and it's who I am.

I clinged on to her arm.

Jisung:
Let's go on a date today.

She nodded.

Jisung:
Ok, I'll pick you up by 4. Be ready.

I ran off. She ran to her house without Mark.

Your POV:
You were so excited to go on a date with Jisung, that you forgot about Mark. You did your homework in record time and got ready. You put this on:

(A/n: Change the hair color to your hair color or to whatever hair color you want)

You walked out and saw Mark standing at the door with his arms crossed in front of his chest and tapping his foot.

Mark:
Explain.

You:
I'm going out with Jisung.

He smiled and nodded.

Mark:
Don't take to long.

You:
I won't.

You grabbed your phone and went outside. 3:50.

You:
Waeee?!?!

You are always early. Jisung came wearing this:

Jisung:
Wow.

He stop mid way to you door.

You:
Is something wrong?

He shook his head.

Jisung:
You look beautiful.

You blushed.

You:
Gomowo.

Jisung:
Come on.

He grabbed your hand. After sometime of walking you guys got to the amusement park. You guys went in and started to go on some rides. Jisung was determined to win you a plushie. You guys went to a basketball game and he got ready. The objective of the game was to shoot 3 shots from the 3 point line. He shot and made it. You cheered. The second shot, he also made it.

You:
Go Jisung Go!

He looked over to you and smiled. He got the ball and started to dribble. He bounced the ball in between his legs and shot. He made it. He was shocked but then his hands shot up and he started to jump up and down. You ran to him and hugged him. The person running the game came back with a giant panda. He handed it to Jisung and he bowed. You guys left and went to the ferris wheel. You got in. It was big enough to fit the panda. Jisung put the panda to the side and put his arm around you. You put your head on his shoulder. The ferris wheel started moving and you guys stopped at the top. It was beautiful. The sunset, the lights, being with Jisung.

You:
This is the best date ever. Thank you Jisung.

Jisung:
No, thank you for being with me. I love you. Never leave me.

You:
I won't. I love you.

You looked at him. He looked back at you. You started to lean in. He did too. You lips pressed against each other. Full of love and passion. Gentle. You pulled away for air. He was smiling.

Jisung:
You are my angel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
So chessy. I was so busy this week. I'm sore from practice. I had a game. We lost. But the referees wouldn't give the team fouls. They cheated. They elbowed and girl on my team in her stomach, it was suppose to be a foul, but no. They didn't give her a foul. I upset. And Tao lost his lawsuit against SM and now he has to pay them. THE HECK?!?! Ok, im getting out of hand. I will be leaving now. Good Day.

*leaves phone and walks to punch the punching bag*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725K 29.1K 52
"why do yall act like you're in a kdrama?" in which a girl finds herself in a highschool full of clichรฉ characters. started [5/08/20] ended [7/07/20]...
158K 4.5K 31
โธป[๐Ÿ–‡๏ธ] " From now on, call me Jaemin " Started:16/8/2019 Ended:22/12/2019 Edited: 23/3/2021 Highest ranking- #1 najaemin (17/12/20)
830K 25.2K 55
ใ…ก in this game called love, the first one to fall loses. NCT's Jaemin returns from hiatus only to find out that a girl, which happened to be Mark Lee...
71.7K 2.3K 10
โ๏ผน๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š‹๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ!? ๏ผณ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š—? โž How would you feel if you suddenly fell in love with your own member's sister? ใ€Œ BOOK 5 OF THE...