Fatherly Spain, France, and E...

By maxine247

This is basically connected to North American Brothers A-Z. Watch this fathers keep up with their children. W... More

A is for Acrobats !!!!!!
B is for Ball !!!!!!!!!!!!
Bonus Chapter !!! * B is for BabySitting !!! Part. 1
Bonus Chapter !! *B is for BabySitting !!!!! Part.2
Bonus Chapter !! *C is For Cold*
D is for Dare Devils !!!!
E is for Experiments !!!!!
F is For Family Picture !!! Pt. 1
F is For Family Picture !!!! Pt. 2
G is For Getting Better!!!
H is for Hurricane šŸ‘Ž
I is for Improve!!!!
J is for Jaguar!!!!!!!
K is for Kind!!!
L is for Liberty!!!!!!
M is for Mother!!!!!!
N is for New!!!!!!!!!
O is for Over
Very Important
P is for Penguins!!!!!!!!
Q is For Quick!!!!!!!
R is for Revolutionary!!!!
S is for Special!!!!!!!
T is for Torn Apart
U is for Uncle!!!!!!
V is for Valentine's Day!!!!!!
W is for Wars
X is for Xper!!!
Y is for Young!!!!!!
Z is for Zeal!!!!!

C is for Cold šŸ‘Ž

1.3K 34 11
By maxine247

Dominican Republic's human name is Nidia Castillo Reynoso  

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nidia woke up with a sore throat and a hurting stomach. She felt extremely tired. But she just woke up.

Even if she though she really wanted nothing more than to stay in bed for the rest of the day she still had to get up and go to the world meeting which was being held in Spain.

Usually when there was a meeting in one of her siblings or fathers' countries she would stay over with them. But lately she hasn't been feeling so good. For the pass 2 days she's been having headaches.

She didn't think too much of it though only shaking them off as she was a bit dehydrated. 

The girl forced herself up out of bed and got herself ready. She didn't really bother brushing her hair since all she wanted to do was sleep. After a little coughing fit she made herself some tea to sooth her throat. A skill she learned from her English father.   

She felt her forehead which was a bit warm but she felt noting but chills. She took some cough medication and left hoping she would feel better at the meeting.

She didn't even bother to eat breakfast.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Timeskip brought to you by 'It's finally Spring Break !!!!!!!!'

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When she got to Spain a few of her fellow Caribbean siblings could immediately tell that something was wrong.

She was bombarded with questions of  'Are you okay ?'

"Guys I'm fine I promise you." She replied.    

But a few of them mentioned about telling their parents. At least 1 of them and somehow the other 2 would find out. They had their ways.

But she didn't want them to worry about her. She was an independent country who could take care of herself without her parents worrying over her.

Her siblings still kept an eye on her.

"Are you sure." Dominica and Haiti asked at the same time.

Her throat hurt way too much to speak and her head was spinning. So she just nodded.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The meeting was taking forever. At least that's what it seemed like to Nidia. She just wanted to go to sleep. But she kept her head up and pretended like everything was okay so that she wouldn't have people crowding around her asking her what's wrong.

It's just a little fever anyway, no big deal She thought        

But across the table her parents, the same people she didn't want knowing that she was sick were watching her closely.

They all shared a look, their child was sick and was trying to hide it.

But the 3 of them each knew for 3 different reasons.

France knew because he had taught all his kids how to take care of their hair. When he saw Nidia, her hair was a mess and she kept wincing every time she drink water from her water bottle and when he asked if she was ok she closed her eyes like she had a headache and lied yes before giving him a face smile.

England knew because when he saw Nidia she looked tired and was shivering. When he offered her his jacket she just said she was fine, gave him a face smile, lied yes and walked off.

Spain knew because when he saw his daughter her cheeks looked a bit red, and her eyes were filled with pain. But once again he asked if she was okay and she gave a fake smile and lied yes.

They wanted to talk with her.

Germany finally called for a 15 minute break. Nidia bolted out of there, Spain following.

"Nidia !!!!' he called out to her.

The Dominican Republic turned to face Spain and weakly fake smiled at him.

"Yes Spain ?" she asked with another fake smile.

Spain once again immediately knew that something was wrong.

None of his kids (to him his little boys and girls) called him Spain. His little boys and some of his little girls called him called him Papa, the rest of little girls called him Papi, and sometimes some of his children called him Padre mostly if they were joking around.

Even Romano didn't really call him Spain. It was usually ' Spain you bastard !!!' or 'tomato bastard'

Italy called him Big Brother Spain.

"Mi hija please tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing I'm fine"

"That's b.s. and you know it." Spain said giving his daughter the 'your not getting out of this talk so just tell me' tone in his voice.

Nidia knew that tone and she also knew that Spain and her other fathers would follow her back to the Dominican Republic. So she might as well spill.

She started breathing heavy. Her stomach did not feel good at all.

France and England had just caught up to the two. France noticed that Nidia's cheeks were getting redder.

"Mon fille please tell us what's wrong."

"I-I" the girl started "I'm not feeling so goo-" but before she could finish speaking.

She fainted.

But thankfully was caught by a nearby Diego who was arguing with Cuba about something.

Aa soon as he saw his sister start to lose consciousness he ran.

He felt her forehead and quickly removed his hand.

"Papa she's burning up !!!!" He yelled to Spain who was running faster than the other two.

Spain felt her forehead too.

"Mos dios, okay we need some cool towels and maybe some ice. She probably has a fever."

France and England made their way through the crowd of nations who were mostly just their kids

"That would explain why she keeps shivering" England said

"No, no, no, don't tell me it's her." A voice through the crowd said.

Haiti and Dominica pushed their way up to the front and saw their sister down on the ground they could barely control their tears.

"Oh mon dieu, oh mon dieu" Haiti started to say.

"Girls what's wrong ?" England asked hoping that his other children would tell him what was wrong.

"When she came to the meeting. She didn't look so good, we asked if was she ok she just said yes but we knew that she wasn't." Haiti said.

"Cheries it's not your fault, she kept this from us too."

As the other two comforted their other daughters Spain just looked at his daughter on the ground even he wanted to cry but he was going to stay strong. But than again.

Why didn't she tell him ?

He turned to his right hand man Romano  (anyone get the pun ?)

"Roma go tell Germany that there was a little emergency and we won't be able to make it after the break." He said firmly.

Romano knew better than to argue and cuss so he just nodded and left.

But not just because that was his sister on the ground. But also because of Spain's certain face and tone.

That face and tone is what Romano and a few nations had named 'Daddy Mode'

You see 'Daddy Mode' is when nations who had children or at least a brotherly connection with another nation became overprotective or at least seriously protective.

Hungary and Austria had used that mood with Italy before. When they wanted to make sure that Germany and Japan would actually be good friends when the 3 became allies.

Portugal had used that mood when he saw Turkey harrasing his son Brazil.

Russia had used it for his sisters when someone insulted Beluras and made a remark about Ukraine's chest.

Ukraine had also used that mood before.

Netherlands had used that before when someone was flirting with Belgium.

But with so much kids France, England, and Spain had been mostly known to use that mode.

Let's just say if your on the bad end of the 'Daddy Mode' the injuries so far ranged from trembling in fear to 2 weeks in the hospital.

Anyway, Spain picked up his child and carried her to the break room with others following.

He laid her on the couch and the 3 older men got too work getting towels and ice for their daughter.

Their kids just watched in awe at the pace their parents were moving.

All of a sudden they heard a pained whimper come from Nidia. And in a flash all 3 men were by her side. 

"Her stomach is probably hurting, I'll make her some soup." France said.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Timeskip brought to you by 'Daddy Mode'

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX   

The Dominican Republic woke up feeling fingers run through her hair as her head was on someone's lap. She looked up to see Spain with a worried expression on his face. He was talking to England about something.

Both men didn't know that their daughter was up yet. She smelled soup and guessed that someone was cooking. 

Wait how did I get here ?  She thought

"Papi, Dad ?" She asked. This gained the attention of the 2 men who looked down at her.

She tried sitting up but felt too weak to.

"How are you feeling love ?" England asked her.

"Umm- fine" She lied. Causing both men to sigh.

"Nidia please don't lie to us." Spain said, his 'Daddy Mode' was activating.

"My stomach still kind of hurts and so does my head."

"Eat this cher it will help sooth your stomach and throat." France said walking towards them with soup.

"Do I have to eat it ?"

"Yes" they all said at the same time.

Spain helped her sit up and asked her the question that had been on their minds.

"Nidia why didn't you tell us that you were sick ?"

The DR froze before responding. "I- I didn't want you to worry about me."

"But your our little girl why wouldn't we worry about to you ?" he asked.

"I'm an independent nation I should be able to take care of myself."

"But your also our child who we raised independent or not." England said firmly.

"And we'll never stop worrying about you." France finished.

"Cher please don't ever keep something like this from us ever again, you gave me a heart attack when you fainted." France said being dramatic.

Nidia laughed which brought smiles to the 3 men's faces at seeing their sick daughter laugh.

"I'm sorry Papa, I promise I won't ever again."

'Nidia !!!!!!!!!" Someone yelled.

Nidia felt herself get pulled into a tight hug. Once she we as released she saw her sisters a Haiti and Dominica smiling at her.

"Don't ever scare me like that ever again you hear me !!!" Dominica yelled

"Ok I promise." She said trying not fall asleep as a few of their other silblings walked into the room and made her promise too.

The older countries course noticed.

France took the rest of the soup that Nidia didn't finish and wrapped it up for later.

Then they ushered their other kids out of the room so Nidia could get some sleep.

"Get some rest Cheri, we'll be back to check on you later." France said as Spain pulled a blanket over her.

They kissed her forehead and left the room.

When the meeting ended Spain made Nidia stay over at his house for 2 days before returning back to the Caribbean to make sure her fever had gone away.

A father's love would always stay no matter how old their child got.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 
It's finally Spring Break! !!!!!

That means updates !!!!!

Happy Friday !!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 533 10
North and South America have been kidnapped !! It's up to the other countries to find them. Their fathers Portugal, France, England, and Spain are ha...
676K 22.9K 39
{COMPLETED} While at the beach over summer vacation, you run into a bunch of cute boys. There's one problem though, they all think it's love at first...
67.6K 1.9K 35
Join the North American Brothers Alfred, Matthew ,and Diego throughout their alphabetical adventures. Featuring their fathers Spain, England, and Fra...
4.5K 160 17
Out of Curiosity, Alfred gets a DNA test behind his fathers back to find out where his surrogacy mother was from. However, as he does this, he realiz...