Dricki: Oneshots & Other Stor...

By fuckyesdricki

These are all of the oneshots & miscellaneous postings (i.e drafts, ideas, etc.) from my original blog fuckye... More

Sweethearts (1-9)
You Want Me? Why? (1-3)
Someone to Love Me (1-4)
Hood Chick (1-5)
The Four Senses of Love (1-5)
Hot Like Summer
Save Me
One Mind One Heart One Love
Behind the Scenes
Good Ones Stay
Hypothetically
Take Care
Kimset
London
Star Crossed (1)
Star Crossed (2)
Stay With Me
Something (1)
Something (2)
With You
Fire Burns
Butterflyz (1)
Butterflyz (2)
Love Will Always Come Back
If
Unthinkable
A Changed Man
Aaliyah (1)
Aaliyah (2)
Aaliyah (3)
Aaliyah (4)
Aaliyah (5)
Aaliyah (6)
Kiss
Change of Heart
OVO Feast
Come Over
Friends + Benefits = Complications
Paradise
Free Spirit (1)
Free Spirit (2)
Free Spirit (3)
Baby Mama Drama
Mad
3:16 AM
You Don't Know My Name (1)
You Don't Know My Name (2)
Bad (1)
Bad (2)
Bad (3)
Curious
Just A Taste
Now & Forever
You Give Me Butterflies
Enemy
Sentence Block Shorts: Spilled Coffee
Sentence Block Shorts: Whipped Cream Kisses
Sentence Block Shorts: A World of Roses
The Need To Know
Feels Like Vegas
The Red in the Grey
The Red in the Grey (2)
The Red in the Grey (3)
The Red in the Grey (4)
We Could Be Better
We Could Be Better II
Next Lifetime (I)
The Naughty Teacher
The Line
The Dots
The Balance
What Hurts the Most (I)
What Hurts the Most (II)
Childs Play
Instagram
24:07
What Hurts the Most (III)
Midnight Sun
Here to Stay: Part I
Late Night Stop
Fake Love
Tutoring
I'm Falling After You
Nothing on You
Say Something
Nothing But A Number
Say Yes
Teenage Fever - I
Closer
T H E W E E K E N D - I
Imperfect, Unpolished & Incomplete
Get You

Stingy

3.1K 66 26
By fuckyesdricki

"My side girl got a 5s with the screen cracked..." as soon as the song started playing, Nicki wanted to turn it off. Really Aubrey? You got a side girl? Bet. Nicki nodded her head as she went about, spring cleaning her condo.

"That's exactly why nobody but Lauren knows I'm fucking your dumb ass," Nicki rolled her eyes. "I can't see other niggas but you can blatantly admit to having a side-chick?" Nobody was in her condo with her but that didn't stop her from talking to herself. "He absolutely has me fucked up." She said as she sprayed the Pledge furniture spray on her mahogany coffee table then started angrily wiping it down.

Her phone rang a special tone and she rolled her eyes. "Speaking of the fucking devil," she snatched her phone from her home system's aux cord and scowled at the photo of him that popped up on her screen as he called.

"Do I answer the phone with an attitude or do I play like nothing's wrong and fuck his life up later?" Nicki tapped her chin as her phone continued to vibrate in her palm. Deciding on the latter, she put a smile on her face and answered. "Hey baby,"

"What's up? What are you getting into tonight? I'm headed into your city." Drake said casually and Nicki rolled her eyes before walking over to the huge window overlooking South Beach, Miami, Florida.

"Nothing," she fake yawned. "I think Imma go to bed."

"You tired already? It's like four in the evening," Drake looked at the Rolex on his wrist.

"Some of us have to punch in a nine to five every weekday." Nicki replied sarcastically. She really could use a nap, but here he was, on her phone. I mean since you ain't saving hoes and all.

"I'm sorry," he chuckled. "I didn't mean to offend you, it's early is all. I want to see you though."

Nicki fought the urge to kiss her teeth and instead of cussing him out like she wanted to, she replied sweetly, "I want to see you too. Come over for a few minutes. Can you stop by?"

"Yeah, I can swing by, put you to bed." He said and Nicki thought up a quick lie.

"Come over but we can't have sex...it's that time." She told him and he sighed. "Just two more days til I'm off."

"Okay, that's fine, I still wanna see you though. You need me to get anything for you?" He sounded so concerned and Nicki almost forgot 1. That she was mad at him and 2. She really wasn't on her period. After telling him no and saying a sweet goodbye, Nicki ended the call and went to jump in the shower before he got there.

When he got there, she had to hop out of the shower and answer the door so when she answered with a towel around herself, with a trail of water up the hallway, Drake licked his lips. "Teasing me and shit." He stepped inside of the doorway and Nicki closed and locked it behind him.

Nicki gave him a quick peck on the lips and told him she'd be back in a minute before taking off down the soaked hallway, but not without busting her ass on the marble floors. "Damn, are you okay?" Drake laughed and she brushed him away and playfully punched him. Stupid ass smile makes it so hard to hurt his fucking feelings.

After she finished up her shower, Nicki slipped on a t-shirt and went to her living room where he was waiting for her. "Hey," Nicki plopped next to him. Drake wrapped an arm around her and pulled her sideways onto his lap.

"How are you feeling?" Drake caressed her stomach and Nicki put a fake pout on her face.

"Okay I guess," she shrugged. "What are you getting into tonight?"

"I don't know, probably hit up KOD, chill with Wayne or some shit." He answered as his phone vibrated, however he didn't check it and Nicki knew it was because she was sitting on his lap.

Fighting the strong urge to punch him, Nicki changed the subject. "Oh, you have a good flight? Are you hungry or anything? I made lasagna yesterday if you want some."

"Really?" His eyes lit up and Nicki smiled. One thing she knew he appreciated her for was the fact that she cooks which is apparently rare for his type of women.

"Yeah, come on," she grabbed his hands and put little effort into helping him up from the couch, then she led him to the kitchen. "What do you want to drink?" She asked, looking in the refrigerator. "I have peach punch, Heineken and some nasty ass Chardonnay...or water," she called out and he opted on a beer with his meal.

While he ate, Nicki answered a few texts, one of them being from her best friend Lauren who was asking her what she was doing.

After putting her phone back on the aux, Nicki went to the kitchen to clean the dishes Drake had used, then cuddled up on the couch with him while she mentally put an outfit together for her girls' night out.

It's so damn easy to get lost in him, to forget I'm mad at him in the first place. Nicki thought to herself as he nodded off with his arms wrapped securely around her. She knew he wouldn't be asleep for long and would probably be leaving soon so she enjoyed the moment while it lasted.

When Drake left half an hour later, Nicki went straight to her bathroom and started styling her hair, while waiting for Lauren and Robyn to come over so they could all get ready together.

"I thought you were going to see Nic," Chubbs said to Drake as he walked back into the hotel suite his crew was in. Drake had been gone a little bit longer than an hour which was unusual for his trips to Nicki's.

"I did, she's going to bed early tonight, not feeling good."

"Damn man, you couldn't even stay to check on her?" Chubbs asked and Drake kissed his teeth.

"I did, she's going to bed," Drake pulled off his jacket and threw it across the couch. Future and P. Reign were too engrossed in the basketball game they were playing to pay Chubbs and Drake's conversation any attention.

"What's the move for tonight?" Chubbs asked as he hit his cigar while Drake finally got around to answering his texts.

"Supposed to be meeting Wayne at KOD. Bernice and her girls will be sliding through." Drake answered while keeping his eyes on his phone's screen.

When Chubbs didn't say anything, Drake looked at him, only to find Chubbs staring back at him. "What?" Drake asked and Chubbs shook his head.

"Nothing man," he answered while throwing back his last shot of Henny. "What time we leaving?"

"Couple hours," Drake answered as he walked into the master bedroom of the suite and closed the door behind him.

As promised, Drake and his crew met Wayne up in VIP of King of Diamonds and about an hour later, Bernice and her girls rolled through.

"Babe, let's take a pic for the 'gram." Bernice yelled in his ear over the loud music. Drake ignored her suggestion and kept scrolling through his Instagram feed. Wayne had occupied himself with one of Bernice's friends and Chubbs was peeping the scene from the balcony.

"Fuck is this?" Drake looked at Nicki's picture on Instagram with her friends and some dudes in a VIP section of a club not too far from where he was at.

Chubbs shook his head when Drake showed him the picture but kept his words to himself. When Drake saw the next picture, his blood began to boil. Thought she was taking her ass to bed. Drake didn't even realize that a simple picture of another man with his arm wrapped possessively around her waist was about to send him into a blind rage.

Grabbing his phone, he texted her and she almost immediately replied.

Locking his phone, Drake tossed it into the empty spot between him and Chubbs before turning his attention to the scenery outside the window. In the midst of his conversation with Nicki, Bernice had got upset and left after seeing that he was texting another woman. He didn't care to fix the situation, his concern was Nicki at the moment so he left the club shortly after. Clearly she wasn't in the mood to text so he would have to see her face to face.

"I know you don't want to hear this right now but it's obvious you love her. You don't give a shit about what anybody posts but her. Didn't blink when Lira got with Ross or recently when Bernice was with TI. Nicki takes a picture and your whole mood is ruined."

"She lied to me," was all Drake said and Chubbs shrugged.

"So what? You're missing the point. You're smart, calculating, always said that about you." Chubbs told him. "But Nicki, she has you beat at your own game. Ask yourself, when was the last time a woman got this kind of reaction out of you?"

"I don't know man," Drake shrugged.

"It's been years right? I never told you this," Chubbs started, "but when we were flying back to the states from Europe, I want in the back room of the jet to check on you. You were sleep and I don't know if you know, but that woman was on the phone, praying over you for your safety, your happiness. Guess you fell asleep on her." Drake didn't know that at all so he just remained quiet and soaked in Chubbs' words. "I know you're Drake, I get that but do you want this shit forever? She's not going to keep waiting for you. She has a lot going for herself. She's finishing school, she takes care of you when she's with you, you never want for anything man. It's fucked up how you do her and somebody else is going to appreciate what you didn't."

"I never told her we were anything but what we are so," Drake shrugged and Chubbs took a deep breath. One thing he knew was that Drake hated to be wrong.

"You didn't tell her that you were anything less than what she thought either. Next thing you know, you're going to be questioning every woman's integrity that follows in her footsteps and they'll never be good enough."

Drake knew Chubbs was right so he didn't even try to argue anymore. He simply rerouted the driver to drop him off at Nicki's condo.

"You sure you gonna be straight man?" Chubbs asked as Drake sat on the floor in the hall in front of Nicki's door. She wasn't home yet.

"I'm good," Drake pocketed his phone after checking to see if she'd texted him back.

"Okay, text me when she gets here. I'm gonna wait downstairs in the truck until she does."

Nicki got home fifteen minutes later with a tipsy Robyn and a barely walking Lauren in tow. Rolling her eyes at the sight of him, Nicki fished for her keys in her purse. "Now I gotta take care of three kids instead of two." She muttered and pushed open the door.

"Hey Drake." Lauren waved with a smile then she frowned. "You keep fucking with my best friend and Imma beat your ass." Lauren rolled her eyes and practically drug Robyn to the guest room with her.

Looking at what Nicki had on, Drake squinted his eyes at her. Her dress was shorter than it seemed to be on Instagram and it only made him more upset. "What the fuck do you have on?"

"Does it matter?!" Nicki snapped. "You're not my man so," she shrugged and attempted to walk past him but he grabbed her, making her stop in her tracks. "Get your fucking hands off of me Aubrey."

"It does matter!" Drake glared at her and she laughed.

"I swear you niggas kill me. Say two things to you and you focus on the least important." Nicki shook her head. "You have absolutely no right to be upset about anything I do. You made it very clear in your music that you're single, that I'm nothing more than a fuck."

"What are you talking about?!"

"Who's your side girl with the cracked screen Aubrey?" Nicki answered his question with a question.

"Okay," Drake started. "We never said we were in a relationship."

"I don't give two fucks about what we never said! You knew I had feelings for you and you took advantage of me. You asked me not to see anyone else and I didn't. Of course I was under the impression that you were doing the same and to find out you weren't...that fucking hurt Aubrey. Not only that, but it's womanizing and disgusting." The hurt in her eyes said it all and he wanted to apologize but it was clear she didn't want to hear it. "Go buy your bitch a new phone and get the fuck out." Nicki pointed to the door.

"I'm sorry," his voice cracked with those two words and Nicki rolled her eyes.

"You're not sorry because if you were, you wouldn't have been out with some bitch in the first place. You're only sorry because I'm upset about it."

"I didn't know you were upset Onika. You weren't acting like it earlier. You said you were going to bed."

"The point is right here Aubrey and you're way in fucking Timbuktu." Nicki shook her head and threw her hands up in exasperation. "You know what, I'm tired, lock the door on your way out." Nicki pointed to the door but Drake didn't move. "Leave Aubrey."

"No, we're going to talk about this like adults."

"No we're not. You only care because I bring something to the table. You don't have feelings for me or anyone but yourself. I shouldn't have to tell you I'm upset for you to realize it! You can't expect me to act like I'm in a relationship while you're out with the next bitch. That hurts and it's fucking embarrassing. For you to mean so much to me, I haven't told anybody about our relationship or whatever the fuck we have for that reason alone."

"What do you want me to do then?" Drake asked. He literally didn't know what to say to her.

"You're a grown ass man, you know what I want and I'm not settling for anything less than that. How long have I been by your side Aubrey?" Her eyes finally started to fill with tears. "How fucking long?"

"Years," he answered and she nodded.

"Three to be exact. Three years and this whole time..." she shook her head and rubbed her eyes with the heels of her hand, not caring that she was smudging mascara everywhere. "This whole time I thought I was the only one. I'm stupid. I'm fucking stupid." Drake watched as she literally broke down onto her knees in front of him. Something told him that if he was dumb enough to really leave just because she told him to, he'd never see her again. So instead of doing as she asked, Drake picked her up into his arms and carried her to her bedroom.

He'd come to the conclusion that he was wrong, he was more than wrong for doing what he had to her but he had wanted his way with her and other women too. However, Onika was different.

It was cliché as fuck to him, the way he'd realized he'd fallen in love but it was his reality. He was being stingy and failed to realize that she was it, she was the only one who was strong enough to stand by his side for the rest of his life.

And he told her that, every bit.

"I hear you, I hear you and we're going to work this out. I love you too much to lose you and I'll do whatever it takes," he took her face into both of his palms.  "I love you." Drake told her, then pulled her into his arms.

I hope y'all enjoyed this! Please, please comment & vote. I want to know what you think. 😘✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 977 18
Nicki is an aspiring actress and when her teacher introduces her to her famous nephew who happens to be a Hollywood director, Nicki quickly takes on...
374 19 7
In this book, I will post one-shots that are my very own ideas which pop up at peculiar times.β™‘'ο½₯α΄—ο½₯'β™‘ May (mostly) include:- Fluff/Romance ❀︎ Angst οΏ½...
153K 1K 49
WWE Diva fanfictions. Updates are spontaneous. Feel free to leave a comment/request (I will do any request as long as it is not extremely weird). Enj...
141K 3.6K 167
Just like the title says (gxg) 😚 Requests are OPEN πŸ’¬ I (try to) update multiple times a day ✍️ Extra-long chapters 🀠 ⚠️Swearing⚠️ Correct me if I'...