Filming Without You

By JDFanFF

#1 Story in What's New/Jamie Dornan for over a month In the finale of 'Filming Fifty Shades Of Grey' Jamie D... More

PROLOGUE
Official Trailer
MACARENA'S HOMETOWN
DULCIE'S BIRTH
I'VE LOST MY VALENTINE
MY REASONS
FALLING IN LOVE WITH DULCIE
DRUNK IN LONDON (Part 1)
DRUNK IN LONDON (Part2)
OFF TO PARIS WITH A BROKEN HEART
Time will tell
Missed Phone Calls
Long Distance Phone Call
Happy Birthday Amor!
Sister's Advice
Macarena is Mine!
Wedding news
Time
Love Vs. Friendship
Miami
World Cup
The Reunion
Stepparenting
The Wedding (Part 1)
The Wedding (Part 2)
The Fall of Captain As*hole
First Fan
Faith
Goodbye London... For now.
Press Junket Interviews (WBPWE Post)

Family, The Best Medicine

392 22 28
By JDFanFF

London, July 22nd 2014

Macarena's POV

The feeling of contentment overwhelms my heart, my first fan, my first autograph. Although I didn't decide to become an actress for the fame, it's the recognition that fills my heart with all these beautiful feelings. How perfect my life can be, I am in love and loved, I have a beautiful stepdaughter that I love as if she were mine, I have a wonderful family and the constant support of my best friends, what can go wrong now? I think Jamie and I should get married the sooner we can plan a wedding. I never wanted anything big, having our loved ones around us on the occasion is enough. I can't wait to tell Jamie about my plans. How will he react? Will he be as excited as I am? Will he like my idea of a beach wedding? Will he..........

Oh Lord! I wake up with a jump. Shit! I've been having these dreams where I am driving contently and suddenly I see darkness and feel pain. I still can't remember what happened to me, even if I try hard, all I remember is meeting Danielle at the supermarket and taking pictures with her, then I spoke with Jamie on the phone and that's it...then all I remember is waking up to Jamie, Jenny and Mario around me at the hospital.

The smell of fresh coffee fills my nostrils, I move to turn to my side and wince in pain. My ribs are still sore. I look around me and notice that the room is dark, Jamie must have closed the curtains after I came for a nap. I can hear the voices coming from downstairs and can't help my smile. All my loved ones are down there. My world is down there.

I try to sit up but let out a groan.

"Shit!"

The door opens slowly and I see Jamie's head pocking into the room but when he realizes I'm in pain he runs to me.

"Here love, let me help you."

He comes to my rescue, my prince in shining armor. After he sits me up I give him a smile.

"I want to come down." - I pout trying to convince him.

He examines me before making up his mind. He hesitates but then he nods.

"Only because your mom wants the same as you, she wants to hold Dulcie but take care of you at the same time."

"And I want to be with them."

He comes closer to peck on my lips. I reach for his neck and push him closer to me, deepening the kiss. Our lips sync immediately and as I open mine to let his tongue in, our tongues start their usual dance. He's trying his best not to hurt me but my ribs can't stand the position and I wince in pain again. He stops in his tracks and gives me his shy smile.

"Sorry love, couldn't stop myself."

"Don't be. I'm the one who started it. It's just that these ribs of mine are not helping."

"Are you sure you can go downstairs? I can make them come see you one by one."

I smile at his cuteness, my handsome fiancée/nurse.

"You can always carry me in those strong arms of yours."- I wink seductively.

He swallows and raises an eyebrow.

"Are you trying to seduce me, Miss Santana?"

I hear my dad's last name and remember my dream, I suddenly remember my desire to change Santana to Dornan.

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you about it. You know I can't remember much from the accident, but I've been having these dreams of what I was doing before the accident. What I was thinking and how I was feeling"

"Yeah, anything new this time?"

He takes a sit next to me and kisses my hand. His demeanor being cautious, waiting for something tragic or dramatic. I squeeze his hand and start drawing circles around his veins.

"I can remember what I was exactly feeling before the accident. What I was thinking to be exact."

"And what was that?"

"That we should start planning our wedding as soon as possible"

He turns around so fast that hurts my ribs again with the sudden movement of the mattress.

"Ouch!"

"Shit! I'm sorry, love. Are you ok? Are you sure? Are you thinking straight?"

His statement surprises me. I thought he was going to be excited and not doubt me.

"I mean, only if you want to. I thought you wanted this. But we can always wait."

He frowns confused. – "Wait? Why wait? This is all I've wanted for such a long time, I was just waiting for you to be ready. We never got to think of a date."

"Or what kind of wedding we wanted."

His smile grows and he gets closer to kiss me on the cheek. – "As long as I'm marrying you, I don't care what kind of wedding we have, I just want to be with you forever. Specially after..."

His voice breaks and he inhales to stop his emotions. I reach over to touch his face and try to calm him down.

"I'm sorry I made you this worry."

"Don't be. It wasn't your fault, but forget about that. Tell me your plans. I want to hear everything."

"Aren't we supposed to be downstairs with the rest of the family?"

"No, they can wait. I really want to hear you out."

I smile feeling the luckiest girl in the world. He's so tender and caring.

"Ok so, I was thinking that I want to become Mrs. Dornan as soon as possible..."

He kisses me then pulls apart.

"Sorry, continue, just love the sound of that"

"What? Mrs. Dornan?"

He assaults my lips again causing me to giggle and mi ribs hurt again.

"Sorry, sorry! I'll stop"

I shake my head while giggling.

"You goof! Anyways, I think we should plan a simple wedding, just our loved ones, the ones that are always here for us. Maybe on the beach? I don't know, somewhere near the ocean."

His smile was so bright and contagious that I found myself smiling along.

"It sounds perfect to me. Where would you like to go?"

"I don't really care for a specific place, it could be somewhere in the Caribbean or Hawaii."

He gave me a knowing look.

"You know you wouldn't be able to surf if we went to Hawaii, right?"

I pout again and nod.

"I know, I know!"

"I'd marry you in a dumpster if you wanted to. So anywhere in the world its perfect to me."

He kisses me once again but keeps it gentle. I sigh into the kiss.

"How can you make me fall in love with you over and over again?"

"The same way you do to me."

I smile at his cuteness overload and peck him on the cheek.

"Shall we go downstairs and tell them?"

"Yes, we shall! Here, let me carry you."

He holds my legs and very slowly lifts me bridal style. I bring my arms around his neck and nuzzle my nose against it.

"Maqui, you're playing with fire." - He warns me as he makes his way down the stairs.

I give him an innocent look. – "I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Sure" – He whispers against my ear causing goosebumps.

Once he reached the last step, he cleared his throat to catch our family's attention. I took in the view in front of me. My mom was in the rocker chair feeding Dulcie her bottle while talking to Santi about how to change diapers. My dad and Jim were sitting on the dinner table talking about soccer. Anto, Jess, and Liesa were around Millie checking her honeymoon pictures from her iPad. Jenny and Mario were on the other side of the table having some cocktails deep in conversation. Samina was in the kitchen with Roberto making some cookies for Jess', Liesa's and Anto's children who were playing in the backyard. Jamie's house wasn't a mansion but was big enough to accommodate this family reunion.

Santi was the first one to notice our presence.

"Maqui! How are you feeling, princess?" - I smile to the nickname, whenever I would get hurt, as a child, he would call me that and be very tender while making my booboos go away.

Jamie puts me down gently on the armchair close to my mom who smiles sweetly at me.

"I've been better. But I'm so happy to be here with you."

Jamie takes Dulcie from my mom who comes to give me a kiss on the forehead.

"Would you like some hot cocoa?"

"Si mami." (Yes, mommy)

She nods and makes her way to the kitchen. My dad and Jim bring their chairs closer and Mario and Jenny come sit on the floor by my armchair.

"You guys are too kind to stay here with us."

"You kidding? We're your family, you know? You need us, so we're here for you. We love you." – Jenny squeezes my knee and Mario winks at me. These two, are really my friends, my family.

My mom comes back from the kitchen with my hot cocoa followed by Samina who is carrying a tray full of cookies and tea and Roberto who is carrying the coffee, cups and saucers. I smile at him after he winks at me while putting the tray down. I knew he was sending me the message that he had made that coffee for me, the Brazilian style. I let him exchange the hot cocoa for my coffee and watch while everybody starts serving themselves. Funny how you could tell who was English and who was Latin by their choice of beverage, while Jamie's family chooses the tea, my family sticks to the coffee.

Jamie looks at me and nods to the side as if asking if I was ready to tell them our news. I nodded so Jamie stood up and took Dulcie to her room. Nobody had notice our exchange so I started breathing in and out trying to calm down my anxiety, were they going to like the idea of a fast wedding? Will they travel with us? I didn't want to impose into their agendas, after all, they had stopped everything to come see me after the accident, I couldn't ask them to do the same again.

Jamie came back and sat at the arm rest of my seat and gave me a kiss to reassure me. Which worked immediately.

"Hum, guys? Can I have your attention, please?"

Everybody stopped and took a seat around us.

"So, before the accident I was planning to ask Jamie if we could organize our wedding as fast as possible."

"Why? Are you pregnant?"

I roll my eyes at Santi.

"No, silly! I just think it's time and we don't want a big wedding, we just want all of you, on a beach, to help us celebrate our love."

My mom let out a shaky breath and I knew she was about to cry. Jamie came to the rescue and added.

"You guys are all we need for our wedding. We couldn't celebrate our love without you, and what better than celebrating it somewhere in an island just for all of us, can you imagine?"

Everyone started to talk at the same time, trying to give us some ideas. Jenny spoke up – "When I married Ben, I had the help of one of the best wedding planners here in London."

Samina immediately asked her.

"Do you mean Lady Elizabeth Anson planned your wedding?"

"The very one" – Jenny smiled proudly, but before they could carry on I stopped them on their tracks. "I think we want something simpler. We were thinking of just travelling all together somewhere in the Caribbean or Hawaii and have a beach wedding, nothing big." 

Jenny nodded understanding what I was trying to convey. She knew me and knew my style was very different from hers. Then my dad spoke, - "You know if you get married in Hawaii, you won't be able to surf, don't you?" I laugh and shake my head. – "I know daddy!" Jamie wiggled his eyebrows like saying "Told you so!" I roll my eyes and watch my family engaged again in another discussion, which island to go to, and my heart filled with so much love that some tears escaped me.

Jamie squeezed my hand and brought it to his lips.

"I love you. We all do."

"I know, and I love all of you twice as much."

*** Hello my darlings! Wow! This chapter had been written in record time!!!! Four hours!!!! I was truly inspired! Thank you for sticking with me! I have some news: I'VE STARTED COLLEGE!!! Yes! I've decided to go for my third graduation and study something that's always been my passion, teaching. Although it's taking some of my time, my husband has giving me a new computer which is helping me write faster. So, expect some updates soon! Don't forget to leave your comments and votes! Any ideas for islands to hold Jamie and Maca's wedding?? Xoxo-Z."***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 8.8K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
308K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
758K 35.6K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
178K 7.4K 53
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...