Kuroko no Basket x Reader

By LAVENDER-SCOTT

kuroko no basuke one shots, short stories, fluff, angst and lemons, please enjoy. x contains: ♔ aomine daiki... More

Welcome
Akashi Seijuro
Sakurai Ryou
Kagami Taiga
Kuroko Tetsuya
Midorima Shintaro
Kise Ryouta
Hyuuga Junpei
Aomine Daiki
Murasakibara Atsushi
Izuki Shun - Valentines Day Special
Kiyoshi Teppei
Midorima Shintaro
Kise Ryouta
Kagami Taiga
Murasakibara Atsushi
Imayoshi Shoichi
Aomine Daiki
Chosen Character
Mitobe Rinnosuke
Imayoshi Shoichi
Kuroko Tetsuya
Aomine Daiki
Takao Kazunari
Wakamatsu Kosuke
Imayoshi Shoichi (Lemon)
Sakurai Ryou
Izuki Shun
Kasamatsu Yukio
Koganei Shinji
Takao Kazunari
Chosen Character
Furihata Kōki
Kiyoshi Teppei
Himuro Tatsuya
Kasamatsu Yukio
Kobori Koji
Hanamiya Makoto (Lemon)
Kagami Taiga
Hyuuga Junpei
Hara Kazuya
Midorima Shintaro
Kuroko Tetsuya
Aomine Daiki
Kiyoshi Teppei
Haizaki Shōgo
Midorima Shintaro
Nijimura Shuzo
Murasakibara Atsushi
Sakurai Ryou (Lemon)
Aomine Daiki
Kiyoshi Teppei
Kagami Taiga
Hyuuga Junpei
Imayoshi Shoichi
Murasakibara Atsushi (Lemon)
Aomine Daiki
Mayuzumi Chihiro
Midorima Shintaro
Hanamiya Makoto (Birthday Edition)
Hyuuga Junpei
Akashi Seijuro
Kagami Taiga
Kuroko Tetsuya (Part I)
Kise Ryouta
Akashi Seijuro
Takao Kazunari
Midorima Shintaro (Lemon)
Aomine Daiki
Murasakibara Atsushi
Kuroko Tetsuya (Part II Lime)
Kagami Taiga
Midorima Shintaro
Imayoshi Shoichi
Aomine Daiki
Kuroko Tetsuya
Kagami Taiga
Kise Ryouta
Aomine Daiki (Lemon)
Mitobe Rinnosuke
Midorima Shintaro
Hi!
Hyuuga Junpei
Aomine Daiki
Akashi Seijuro
Kise Ryouta
Akashi Seijuro
Kiyoshi Teppei
Murasakibara Atsushi
Aomine Daiki
Midorima Shintaro (Lemon)
Kiyoshi Teppei
Midorima Shintaro
Kise Ryouta
Kagami Taiga
Hanamiya Makoto
Aomine Daiki
Aomine Daiki
Kise Ryouta
Kasamatsu Yukio
Midorima Shintaro (Lemon)
Aomine Daiki
Kagami Taiga
Kise Ryouta
Akashi Seijuro (Lemon)
Midorima Shintaro

Akashi Seijuro

13.5K 381 79
By LAVENDER-SCOTT

AKASHI X READER:
She Belongs To The Game
_______________________

"Who is she?" Akashi asks Midorima who is standing beside him. Akashi's eyes follow the girl's aura as she performs a fade away. The ball swishes into the net gracefully as her feet land on the floor without a sound.

She cracks a lopsided smirk in satisfaction and she wipes a bead of sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand.

"She's new... A transfer student." Midorima responds. He watches with interest as Akashi fails to look away from the new girl.

The new girl, you.

You moved from America to Japan with your family. You had heard about an amazing school with a fantastic basketball team called Teiko. When you found out about the plans to move you immediately decided that it was the school you wanted to attend.

You grab the basketball and bounce it a few times. You have talent, raw talent. And Akashi sees that in the way you dribble the ball.

"AKASHI-CCHI! What are you-"

You spin around upon hearing loud noises inside the court. You thought you were alone the whole time.

Standing there is Akashi Seijuro, Midorima Shintaro and Kise Ryouta.

"How long have you been there?" You question with a raised eyebrow.

"Just got here! I'm Kise!" Kise rushes over to you and grins. You chuckle at his excited facial expression and you find yourself smiling back. "I think we're gonna be really good friends!"

» yus we must fast forward a few months oo, what does the future hold? »

"Akashi, you've been in a foul mood recently." Midorima complains as he fixes his glasses.

"Tell me about the new girl." Akashi demands as he taps his pencil against the desk.

"Her name is Y/N. She moved here from America and she has extraordinary talent in basketball. What else do you want to know?" Midorima reluctantly answers.

"More." Akashi says quietly as he stares at you across the room. Your eyes are fixated on the scenery outside and all of a sudden you become more interesting to Akashi than the teacher. The way your hair falls, the expression on your face, everything about you was intriguing to the boy.

As soon as the bell sounds, you stand up and gather your books before rushing out of the classroom. You speedily make your way to the gymnasium and throw your books aside, replacing them with a basketball.

You squat down low and get into the correct position before jumping in the air and releasing the ball at the perfect time. It swishes into the net, not even touching the rim.

You sigh and enjoy the feeling of scoring.

"Waaah! Y/N-cchi is still as amazing as ever, right, Akashi-cchi!?"

You smile at the sight of the Generation of Miracles standing at the door. They all love and adore you. They're your closest friends and have been the ones to accept you most since you moved. All except Akashi, that is.

"Oh, do you guys need to practice?" You ask before shuffling around quickly. "I can go!" You exclaim.

"Practice with us." Aomine suggests as he puts his bag down beside your books and starts stretching.

"Staaay." Murasakibara yawns and throws a chip in his mouth.

"Yes, Y/N. We would like you to stay." Kuroko adds.

"Play a game with us!" Kise suggests with a huge smile.

"No." Akashi's harsh words cut through Kise's.

You look at Akashi in surprise. You know he isn't fond of you but you didn't realise he dislikes you that much.

You had always been fascinated by Akashi. He's an amazing player with so much talent. He makes you smile and you never stopped to think why. Basketball is your forte. It's really the only thing you're spectacular at, which is why it is the only thing you've ever focused on. You forgot about boys, about having crushes and about even having feelings for someone. But now that you think about Akashi, things are beginning to make sense to you.

Your eyesight becomes blurry and you open your mouth to say something but you know if you try, your voice will crack.

Tears stream down your face as you push past Akashi and the rest of the team.

Your shoulder collides with Akashi's and just before you touched he got full view of the heartbreak in your eyes. He realised what he had done.

You run to the drink fountain.

You wet your hands and run them along your face. With a sad expression and tears still flowing you sit down against the wall.

"Akashi! What the hell?" Aomine's stomps his foot into a the ground and is clearly angry that Akashi hurt your feelings.

"Don't yell at Akashi." Midorima says.

"I wouldn't be yelling at Akashi if he hadn't of just made Y/N cry!" Aomine fires back.

"You have feelings for her, why don't you just admit it?" Aomine says in Akashi's face.

"I don't."

"You ask about her every second of every day. You watch her while she's alone on the courts to make sure she's safe. You're head over heels for Y/N but you're too stuck up to let yourself say it out loud. Now look what you've gone and done. Screwed up any chance you had with her. I'm out of here." Aomine shouts as he grabs his bag and realises you left your books behind. He picks them up as well and storms out of the gym.

Akashi stands there expressionless.

Aomine spots your shaky figure seated on the floor and he walks over to you.

"Hey, squirt." He says as he sits beside you.

"Hey."

"You good?" He asks.

"Should I lie?" You respond as you sigh and look away.

"No."

"Then no, I'm not good. Akashi's so amazing. The most inspirational player I've ever watched and... I dunno, I guess I just always thought he didn't mind me. But hearing him be so against playing against or alongside me really just... Hurts. Every basketball player wants to be respected playing the game they love but I suppose I'm just not good enough for Akashi. I think I like him... You know? Like... Like him. He just makes me feel all weird inside and I've never felt that way before. It's always been basketball this, basketball that. I belong to the game but Akashi makes me want to... Belong to him."

"Tell him." Aomine responds as he stands up. You follow and stand too.

"Are you stupid? He hates me." You answer with confusion.

"He's just as emotionally incompetent as you, Y/N. Both of you haven't felt this way about another person before. Go talk to him." Aomine insists.

"Absolutely not. I'm not going back to that gymnasium tonight." You cross your arms over your chest defiantly.

Aomine's body shifts to face away from you. "You left your books there. Good luck finding those ever again after the gym gets cleaned and locked up."

"Shit!"

Aomine wanders off and you stand there alone for a few minutes trying to figure out what you should do.

Those books are important. Guess I'll go grab them quickly before any of the guys in there see me.

You think to yourself and you start making your way to the gymnasium. With a defeated sigh you step through the door and the door collides with somebody's back.

"I'm so sorry!" You quickly exclaim. Akashi turns to you and stares you dead in the eyes. You freak out and immediately take a step backwards to create distance.

"Y/N..." He trails off.

"Y-Yes?"

"I'm sorry."

Midorima drops the ball from his hands and he stares in disbelief. All of the Generation of Miracles are watching in shock.

With a surprised expression you softly say a sheepish 'It's okay.'

Akashi never apologises.

"No, it's not." You look up from the ground to meet his gorgeous eyes. "I never intended to hurt you, you see. I said no because you have a special ability, Y/N." You tilt your head to the side and look at him in confusion. "I have the Emperor Eye and I can always predict everyone's movements on the court. Everyone except you. I figured it out by watching you play. I can never predict your movements, it's impossible for me. I only said no because I don't want you to beat me."

"Akashi, I-"

He holds his hand up to silence you.

"Ever since you came to this school I've felt strange. I've felt the need to protect and watch over you. At first I was confused but eventually I began to understand the strange feeling. It is only ever there when I'm in your presence and it's because I like you."

"AKASHI-CCHI HAS A CRUSH!" Kise cries out in joy.

"Please forgive me." Akashi ignores Kise.

You smile. "Of course I forgive you, Akashi. I feel the same way about you."

"When you ran past me with hurt and pain in your eyes, I hated it. I hated myself for making you feel that. I never want to see you hurt again. So, if you stay by my side I promise it will never happen again."

"Akashi..." You say softly. You take a step forward and wrap your arms tightly around his chest. He coils his arms around you as well and enjoys the strange yet amazing feeling. You stay in each other's embrace.

"They're a weird couple." Aomine says to Kuroko as they watch you and Akashi with interested eyes.

"Why's that?"

"She belongs to the game, he belongs to the game, yet they belonged to each other long before either of them even knew."

Aomine places your books on the floor and smiles as he walks out of the gymnasium.

A/N:

Rwby1576az

your wish is my command!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 7.5K 34
Welcome to my kuroko no basket one shot~ Things to take note while reading my book 1. I don't indicate whether it's a angst or a lemon in the title...
369K 10.1K 63
Ello! Welcome to this book of Kuroko no basket one-shots! Hope you like the stories. If their bad, then I'm sorry ;-; Requests are open, so go ahead...
70.1K 2.2K 12
WARNING: My 15-year-old self wrote this. Cringiness and plot holes ahead DD': Read on if you must. With Kunigigaoka Academy's buildings on the proce...
10.9K 478 15
This is Kuroko Tetsuya, number 11 of Seirin's Basketball club. He is very loving "I don't love you the same way," And Caring "Oh, his poor brain cell...