Wanted | Niam AU

بواسطة romancestorygirl

Verbally abused by his mother for years, 18 year old Niall Horan always believed he would never be loved or w... المزيد

Prologue: Niall
Chapter 1: Niall
Chapter 2: Liam
Chapter 3: Niall
Chapter 4: Liam
Chapter 5: Niall
Chapter 6: Liam
Chapter 7: Niall
Chapter 8: Liam
Chapter 9: Niall
Chapter 10: Liam
Chapter 11: Niall
Chapter 12: Liam
Chapter 13: Niall
Chapter 14: Liam
Chapter 15: Niall
Chapter 16: Liam
Chapter 17: Niall
Chapter 18: Liam
Chapter 19: Niall
Chapter 20: Liam
Chapter 21: Niall
Chapter 22: Liam
Chapter 23: Niall
Chapter 24: Liam
Chapter 25: Niall
Chapter 26: Liam
Chapter 27: Niall
Chapter 28: Liam
Chapter 29: Niall
Chapter 30: Greg
Chapter 31: Louis
Chapter 32: Liam
Chapter 33: Niall
Chapter 34: Liam
Chapter 35: Niall
Chapter 36: Liam
Chapter 37: Niall
Chapter 38: Liam
Chapter 39: Niall
Chapter 40: Liam
Chapter 41: Niall
Chapter 43: Niall
Chapter 44: Greg
Chapter 45: Louis
Chapter 46: Liam
Chapter 47: Niall
Chapter 48: Liam
Chapter 49: Niall
Chapter 50: Liam
Chapter 51: Greg
Chapter 52: Niall
Chapter 53: Liam
Chapter 54: Liam
Chapter 55: Niall
Chapter 56: Liam
Chapter 57: Niall
Chapter 58: Liam
Chapter 59: Niall
Chapter 60: Niall
Chapter 61: Niall
Chapter 62: Liam
Chapter 63: Greg
Chapter 64: Louis
Epilogue: Niall
Playlist

Chapter 42: Liam

2.7K 114 50
بواسطة romancestorygirl

"All right Liam, what the fuck happened between you and my brother last night asshole? You haven't stopped smiling all goddamn morning and my mind is going fucking crazy here!" Greg said as we were mending the fence in the east pasture.

I stood up and took my cowboy hat off and wiped the sweat off my face with my shirt. I smiled over at Greg and I thought for sure he was about to walk up and punch the shit out of me.

"Dude, nothing happened like what you're thinking happened. I already told you, I respect your brother and your friendship more than that."

"Well then shit, Liam, something must have happened because you're fucking walking around on cloud nine."

"I told Niall last night that I loved him and he told me he loved me. We talked about where we saw our futures. He asked me if I was going to go play pro and I told him no. My dream was to be here and he pretty much told me he loved the ranch as much as I did."

Greg ran his hands through his hair and looked at me. The smile that came across his face was all I needed to see. We walked up to each other and he grabbed my hand and smacked it and then shook it.

"Holy fucking shit. Liam Payne is in love and it's with my baby brother. I never thought I would see the goddamn day! That's great Liam. That's really great, dude. I know you make my brother happy. I have not seen him this happy in, well shit... I've never seen him this happy!"

I started to laugh as I slapped him on the back. "Well the feeling is mutual. He makes me happy Greg and I can't stand to be away from him for a second. I just want to make him happy for the rest of his life."

"That's good to hear. Really good to hear, 'cause if you ever hurt him Liam, I'll fucking kill you and not think twice about it."

I stopped taking a drink of my water and looked at Greg. He went back to fixing the fence like he didn't even just threaten me with my life.

"Well, I don't ever intend on hurting him but, that's good to know dude..."

Greg and I spent most of the morning fixing the back east pasture fence. Drake said they lost a few cattle last week so hopefully this will put a stop to that. I fucking loved it out here. Working with my hands in the Texas summer heat – shit, there wasn't anything else like it.

"Shit, I'm ready to cool off. How hot do you think it is today?" Greg said as he pulled his shirt off and wiped his face off with it.

"Fuck if I know. Gramps said yesterday it got up to 101, but it sure as shit is different when you're sitting in a barn drinking cold beer!"

Just then we heard "Highway to Hell" blaring from up the gravel road.

"That has to be Dewey. Bastard always did like AC/DC," Greg said as he grabbed his shirt and put it back on. "Why the fuck he is going to the river with us anyway? Did you see the way he was looking Louis up and down? That asshole."

I had to laugh at Greg. He won't admit his feelings for Louis, but he didn't want anyone else to notice him either. It was all too fucked up for me to try and understand.

Dewey pulled up next to Gramps' truck and parked. He jumped out and made his way over to us.

"What's up dudes? You heading down to the river? It's almost one and Louis said that's what time they were meeting you."

Holy fuck, this bastard had already been drinking. That was not cool, not at all. I wonder if this is a normal thing for him.

"When did you talk to Louis, Dew?" Greg asked as he loaded the tools up in the truck.

"Oh, I stopped by earlier this morning. Louis and Niall were in the garden with Mrs. Payne. Goddamn, Niall has a nice fucking ass."

I'm not even sure why I did it but I reached for Dewey and slammed him against the truck.

"Don't you ever fucking say something like that again about him or even look wrong at him Dewey or I swear to you, I will beat the shit out of you!"

Greg came running over and tried to pull me off Dewey as Dewey threw his hands in the air.

"Dude! Holy shit, I'm sorry I didn't think you were that serious about him..."

"Listen to me Dew; I'm going to marry that boy someday, so you better keep your fucking distance from him, you got me?" I said as I gave him a good push and walked to the driver's side of the truck.

"Dewey, we'll see you down at the river in a little bit. Why don't you let Liam cool off a bit before you come down there okay? And dude, don't talk about my brother like that ever again. Got it?"

"Um, yeah sure, sorry Greg. See you in a bit."

Greg loaded the last of the tools and jumped in the truck. "Jesus Liam, I think you scared the shit out of Dewey," Greg said with a laugh.

"Would you have let him talk about Niall that way?"

"Fuck no. I was about to kick the living shit out of him, but you beat me to him!"

"Let's just get to the river first before he shows up," I said as I put the truck in drive and took off. The thought of Dewey seeing Niall in some swimming trunks made me sick to my stomach. Goddamn fucker...

We pulled up and saw Niall and Louis sitting on the tailgate of my truck and I had to smile. Just the thought of him driving around on the ranch in my truck brought a smile to my face. I looked over at Greg, who had a shit-eating grin on his face. What was he up to?

"Do I even want to know what you're planning?"

"No. I don't think you do." Greg said as he gave me a wink and jumped out of the truck. The boys jumped down from the truck and they were both dressed in swimming trunks and tank tops. I could see the thought of him taking off that tank top had my damn dick jumping.
Niall came running over and jumped in my arms as I spun him around.

"Good morning Liam!" He said in my ear. "I missed you this morning!"

The heat on my neck from his breath was about to drive me insane. Why is it that everything this boy does drives me crazy!

"Good morning Niall. I missed you too, sweetheart, more than you know. Did you sleep okay last night?" I asked as I put him down and pushed a piece of hair out of his eyes.

"I did. I had a dream and I remember waking up so happy, but I cannot for the life of me remember what the dream was about. It kind of pisses me off really."

I threw my head back and laughed at him. Damn he was so fucking cute! I swung down and picked him up while he let out a small scream and carried him back over to the truck. Greg was already arguing with Louis. Jesus Christ, those two...

"I seriously doubt I was calling out your name in my sleep, you dickwad. You only wish I was."

"Tell him Ni, tell him how when I carried him up to bed he was saying how wonderful and strong and handsome I was."

"Um, that's not really how I remember it Greg," Niall said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Yeah, you wish pretty boy! You could only dream of me wanting you."

"Whatever you say, squirt. You couldn't handle a man like me anyway," Greg said as he lifted his t-shirt up over his head. We had already changed into swim trunks before we pulled up.
Louis stood there and just stared at Greg and he looked at him and laughed.

"See what I mean, honey. You can't even think when you see my body!" Greg threw his head back and laughed his ass off. Louis shrugged his shoulders and walked to the edge of the water. He dipped his toe in and then started to take his tank top off. Greg instantly stopped laughing. He didn't just slip it up over his torso, he made a goddamn show out of it. Cue the strip tease music.

He tossed his tank top to the side and just stood there with his hands on his hips. I felt like I should be a better friend and go and pick Greg's jaw off the ground, but he did bring it on himself.

I turned to look at Niall who had a smile on his face, clearly amused by the whole scene that was taking place.

"How was your morning with Grams?"

"Oh my gosh, she is something else Liam. She knows everything there is to know about gardens, and cooking and horses and cows, and what to do if you get bit by a snake or you roll around in poison ivy. She's amazing! I love her to pieces."

I smiled down at Niall. I needed to bring him out here more often so that Grams can teach him everything she knows. I think they would both like that. I looked out at the river and was dying to get into it.

"Want to go swimming? I'm hotter than hell from working in the heat all morning."

Niall's face lit up like a Christmas tree. Huh? Was he that excited about swimming in the river? I mean, I know he had been out to Lake Travis plenty of times from what Greg had told me. I wonder what was so exciting about the Llano River.

I started to pull off my t-shirt and heard Niall suck in a breath of air. By the way he was eyeing my chest and my tattoo, I now knew why he was so excited. Damn, he had been waiting for me to take my shirt off again. He has only seen me without it on twice. The times he spent the night with me I always kept my shirt on. He took a step closer to me and put his hand on my chest. I instantly felt the heat from his hand travel through my body and down to my dick. He started to trace my tattoo with his finger. He looked up at me, licked his lips and smiled.

"Like what you see?" I asked as I gave him a wink.

"Oh yes, very very much! I've wanted to do that since the first day I met you and noticed your tattoo. How old were you when you got this?" He pointed to the Payne brand tattoo.

"I had just turned 18 when I got it – birthday present to myself. I got the tribal tattoo when Greg got his."

"Hmm..."

"I think that since you are drooling over my chest I should be able to do the same, don't you agree?" I said as I slowly started to lift his tank top over his head.

Holy mother fucking shit. He's more beautiful than I'd even dreamed. His skin looked so soft and perfect. Niall took a step back and did a spin for me. I felt like my knees were going to give out on me at any moment. I had never in my life seen anyone with such a beautiful body. He didn't look like most of the guys I had dated: stick thin like they never ate. He had a figure. A beautiful figure. Your typical hourglass shape, and my God how I wanted to just take him right here in the bed of my truck. I had to step to my left to adjust my growing problem in my swim trunks.

"You like what you see?" Niall said in a shy quiet voice.

"Um, yes. I more than like what I see, I want to lick every surface of your body with my tongue and explore every inch of you."

I looked down at his face and I saw that blush slowly creep up into his cheeks. I reached out and brought him to me and kissed him. He returned my kiss so passionately that I thought I was going to just die right there.

"Hey! That's my brother you bastard!" Greg yelled over at us. Niall started to smile against my lips. I did the only thing any other man would have done when he had the love of his life in his arms, with his brother yelling for him to stop kissing him.

I gave Greg the finger.

"Can we leave and go find our tree?" Niall asked as he pulled away from my kiss.

"Our tree?" I asked him confused.

"Yeah, last night watching the stars by the giant live oak. That had to be the biggest tree I've ever seen!" Niall said with a laugh.

"So that's our tree, huh? You know I used to go there when I was little just to get away, think or just enjoy the peace and quiet. I think I can share my oak tree with you." Niall let out a laugh and jumped into my arms. I grabbed him and had to adjust him away from my rock hard dick that was starting to fucking hurt. It was time to get into the cold river water. I started to walk with him holding him close and tight.

"Where do you think you're going, Liam Payne? If you even attempt to put me in that water I swear I will..."

"You will what? What are you going to do, baby?" I said as I kissed his nose. I kicked off my shoes and started to run toward the water as he let out a scream. The moment we hit the water I had my breath practically knocked out and was gasping for air when I came up from under the water.

"Holy fuck, I don't remember this river being so cold!" I said as Niall jumped up and tried to push me under the water. He kept pushing with all his might. Ahh...he was cute trying to act all strong. I just held him off while I yelled for Greg to get his ass in the water. He and Louis were still going at each other on the shoreline about God knows what.

"I'm not getting in that water – it's cold as hell," Louis said.

"Come on Lou, it feels so good once you get in you big baby!"

"Fuck you, Niall."

Just then I saw Greg come up behind Louis and throw him over his shoulder. I've never seen a boy kick and scream like Louis was. You would have thought Greg was about to throw him off a cliff! He walked in waist deep water and slapped the shit out of his ass right before he gave him a toss. Niall busted out laughing when Louis jumped up and was instantly bitching out Greg.

"You motherfucking son of a bitch, dickwad asshole prick-eating asswipe!"

"Wow! You kiss your mother with that mouth? We might need to give that filthy mouth of yours a good washing, squirt! I don't think I've ever heard anyone use all those words together like that!" Greg said as he let out a laugh.

Next thing I knew I about jumped out of my skin when I felt Niall's hand touch my dick. Whoa, I was not expecting that. I turned around and grabbed his hand.

"Niall, what the fuck are you doing?" I whispered to him. He just gave me an innocent look and shrugged his shoulders.

"I just wanted to touch you," he said as he wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. He pressed into me and I instantly pulled him off of me. He looked hurt but there was no way I could do this with Greg ten feet away from me. I really didn't feel like getting my ass kicked.

"Liam, what's wrong?" Niall said as he moved closer to me. I moved back away from him as I looked over at Greg, who was now in a splashing war with Louis as they called each other every name in the book.

Just then Niall let a sexy smile move across his face...oh shit.

"What's wrong Liam? What are you afraid of? I just wanted to hug you and give you a little attention..."

Who was this boy? Where did my sweet innocent Niall go? He looked over at Greg and smiled bigger, which made me look at Greg. He made his move and I wasn't expecting it. He lunged at me and I tried to get away before he grabbed onto my neck and held on for dear life. The heat from his touch was more than I could stand. He took advantage of my moment of weakness and wrapped his legs around me as he moved his hand down my swim shorts and took my dick into his hand.

Oh holy fuck, I was going to lose it. What the hell? Was I fourteen again? This boy was going to be the death of me.

Niall started to kiss me as he moved his hand along my dick, slowly driving me insane.
Greg seemed too distracted with Louis to even notice what was going on.

"What's wrong, squirt? You too afraid to swing off the rope swing? You always were a bit of a scaredy cat weren't you?" Greg said as he laughed at Louis.

"Fuck you Greg. Just watch what I can do on a rope swing!" I heard Louis shout back at Greg.

"Move away from them, Liam..." Niall said against my lips.

"Niall, you really have to stop baby...like right now..." I squeezed my eyes shut as he moved his hand faster. Fuck me! I was losing control fast. I pulled away from him as I looked over at Greg standing in the water watching Louis about to swing from the rope swing. I started to walk away from them slowly.

"Kiss me, Liam, now..."

I turned back and kissed him. Fuck it...it felt too fucking good to fight it anymore.

It only took him a few more pumps and I started to moan into his mouth as he deepened the kiss and I held him tighter. I slowly started to come back to earth but he was still moving his hand but slowed it down.

"Did you?"

Holy shit. I was having a hard time catching my breath as I leaned my forehead against Niall's. That was probably the most intense orgasm I'd ever had in my life. If his hand could make me feel this good, what would it be like inside him? He slowly lifted his hand and wrapped his arms around my neck as he gave me that damn smile that made me weak in the knees.

"Yes baby, I did." I leaned in to kiss him once I got my breathing under control.

"Thank you for letting me do that to you Liam," he said against my lips.

I just started to laugh. "Well, considering I could've had my ass kicked at any moment if your brother saw us, I would have to say that it was worth the risk of getting caught. Fuck Niall, you drive me crazy!"

He threw his head back and laughed as he looked over at Louis, who had yet to swing off of the rope swing while Greg just kept calling him a scaredy cat.

"Guess what?"

"What baby?" I said as I traced his beautiful jaw line with my finger.

"That was another first for me," he said with a smile so sweet I just about had my heart explode in my chest. Fuck me.

"Jesus, Niall..." I cupped his face with my hand and kissed him. I couldn't believe what a lucky son of a bitch I was to have him experience all these things with me. What did I do to deserve him?

Niall pulled away from my lips just a little and whispered against them.

"I love you, Liam."

"I love you too, Niall, more than anything."

Just then I heard Louis screaming at Greg. "You fucking dick! You knew my trunks would come off if I did that! I hate you...you dirty bastard!"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

346K 15.6K 105
"She's my daughter too. Don't I get a chance?" "You want a chance?" "Yeah, I do. Not just with her, either." _______________________ Liam and Niall p...
77.1K 5.6K 32
It's the little things you're supposed to enjoy. When the sky is any color but blue or when the sun shines. But Zayn Malik... He didn't enjoy anythi...
15.7K 416 21
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage. Or at least that’s how it’s supposed to go. It was supposed to be a...
767K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...