Broken (A Draco Malfoy Fanfic...

By Blue-Jellybeans

Sometimes when things get wet in the rain they start to crumble and fall apart, under the pressure. That's ex... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilouge
Epilouge

Very important

10.2K 243 68
By Blue-Jellybeans

Hey guys. Just because I'm really stupid and am a procrastinator, I forgot my password for this account and then took forever to sort it out. So I'm so sorry that I haven't been replying to anything that you guys have been saying or been doing anything for so long.

I also want to apologize for this horribly written book. Now that I'm back on my account, and have matured in my ways of writing, I will be editing Broken.

The last thing I want to say is thank you guys so much for the incredible amount of support that all of you have shown with your comments, voting and just for reading this book really.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 44.7K 67
Adreanna didn't know it then, but both her and Draco Malfoy were not so different from one another; willing to sacrifice one life to save another's.
1K 22 11
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy were enemies for 7 years, but after the war Harry decides it would be better if they try to be friends. so one night Ha...
120K 3.1K 15
Harry Potter, the boy who lived, the savior, the brave boy. That's what they all thought, the mask. Harry Potter, the freak, broken, abused, raped...
39.4K 1K 48
"Why choose him?" He's a villain." My stare prevailed blank at the lies of the world. "A hero will sacrifice you for the world while the villain wou...