Wanted | Niam AU

By romancestorygirl

Verbally abused by his mother for years, 18 year old Niall Horan always believed he would never be loved or w... More

Prologue: Niall
Chapter 1: Niall
Chapter 2: Liam
Chapter 3: Niall
Chapter 4: Liam
Chapter 5: Niall
Chapter 6: Liam
Chapter 7: Niall
Chapter 8: Liam
Chapter 9: Niall
Chapter 10: Liam
Chapter 11: Niall
Chapter 12: Liam
Chapter 13: Niall
Chapter 14: Liam
Chapter 15: Niall
Chapter 16: Liam
Chapter 17: Niall
Chapter 18: Liam
Chapter 19: Niall
Chapter 20: Liam
Chapter 21: Niall
Chapter 22: Liam
Chapter 23: Niall
Chapter 24: Liam
Chapter 25: Niall
Chapter 26: Liam
Chapter 27: Niall
Chapter 28: Liam
Chapter 29: Niall
Chapter 30: Greg
Chapter 31: Louis
Chapter 32: Liam
Chapter 33: Niall
Chapter 34: Liam
Chapter 35: Niall
Chapter 37: Niall
Chapter 38: Liam
Chapter 39: Niall
Chapter 40: Liam
Chapter 41: Niall
Chapter 42: Liam
Chapter 43: Niall
Chapter 44: Greg
Chapter 45: Louis
Chapter 46: Liam
Chapter 47: Niall
Chapter 48: Liam
Chapter 49: Niall
Chapter 50: Liam
Chapter 51: Greg
Chapter 52: Niall
Chapter 53: Liam
Chapter 54: Liam
Chapter 55: Niall
Chapter 56: Liam
Chapter 57: Niall
Chapter 58: Liam
Chapter 59: Niall
Chapter 60: Niall
Chapter 61: Niall
Chapter 62: Liam
Chapter 63: Greg
Chapter 64: Louis
Epilogue: Niall
Playlist

Chapter 36: Liam

2.2K 96 10
By romancestorygirl

I woke up with my head pounding.

Motherfucker how much did I have to drink last night? I moved slightly and felt someone lying next to me. Oh no. Oh fuck, what the hell did I do? I started to panic before I realized I still had my clothes on. I slowly moved and looked over my left shoulder to see my sweet Niall lying on his right side facing me and sleeping like a baby.

I didn't want to move another inch for fear of waking him up. Holy shit, he was beautiful and he looked so peaceful sleeping. I moved just a little more so that I could turn and watch him sleep. I wanted to see his eyes the moment he opened them.

If this wasn't a fucking dream come true – Niall, in my bed all night.

Motherfucker! I just realized I was so fucking wasted last night I don't even remember coming to bed. Why did he stay? Did I ask him to stay with me? I kind of remember asking him to stay with me. Did I spoon him at all last night? Fuck I hope I didn't try to make any moves on him. I'd never had a guy in my bed all night.

Wait, did Niall ask me how many guys I've slept with? Did I answer him? Oh shit I hope I didn't tell him. Fuck, my head was killing me. I needed some Advil and a glass of OJ in a really bad way.

No, even drunk, I wouldn't be that fucking stupid to tell him how many guys I've been with. It's not like it's a huge number. I'm sure Greg has me fucking beat by at least ten. It doesn't matter though. None of those guys could hold a candle to Niall.

Just then he started to move. I watched him as he stretched out and then opened his eyes. His blue eyes and my brown eyes just staring at each other. I could die right now and be a happy son of a bitch.

There was that smile... I couldn't help but smile back at him. My heart starting beating faster the wider his smile got.

"Good morning, sweetheart."

"Good morning, Liam." He practically purred my name.

I reached over and pushed his hair out of his eyes. So fucking beautiful...

Niall let out a laugh. "Good morning, Liam. How did you sleep?"

The feeling that sped through my body when I heard him call me by my name was unreal. Why did that affect me so damn much?

"That's a first for me."

Niall laughed. "Really? And what is it?"

"Well, I've never had a guy spend the night with me and tell me good morning. I wanted you to be the only one to do it."

Niall tried to hide his face, but I saw the blush creep into his cheeks. Shit I would never ever get tired of that!

He peeked up at me and started to laugh as he pushed my shoulder back.

I leaned down and went to kiss him deeply. He pulled back from me and jumped out of my bed.

"Um, I haven't brushed my teeth yet," he said as he walked into my bathroom.

Fuck, I could get used to this. Niall waking up with me every morning and me being the first person he spoke to.

After we brushed our teeth, I watched as Niall put his hair up in a quiff.

"Let's go get breakfast shall we? I need something for my damn headache," I said as I took Niall's hand in mine.

"Well maybe that will teach you not to drink so much Mr. Payne. You were pretty wasted last night!" Niall said with a laugh.

I immediately stopped and looked at him. "I didn't, um, say anything to you that was out of line or anything, did I?"

Niall smiled up at me, shook his head no and stood on his toes to give me a kiss. I reached down and cupped his face in my hands and deepened the kiss. Niall let out a small moan that traveled from my mouth straight to my dick.

Then I heard a scream.

Niall jumped back and looked down the hall toward Greg's room. I looked over at the sofa and Greg was already gone. He must have gone for a run... Motherfucker had more to drink than me. How the hell does he do that?

Niall took off toward Greg's room and threw the door open. I was right behind him. We both came to a halt when I saw Louis standing in his black sleeveless shirt and underwear. Greg was wearing the same jeans he had on last night but no shirt on.

"You motherfucker! What the fuck were you doing?" Louis screamed at Greg.

Greg looked like he had one hell of a hangover and Louis's screaming at him was not helping. He also looked confused as hell.

Louis quickly started to put on his black skinny jeans and kept screaming at Greg.

"I cannot believe that you slept in here with me! I woke up to you spooning me you dirty bastard! You said you were going to sleep on the sofa, and Niall, where the hell were you all night last night?"

Now Greg really looked confused and then he looked pissed...at me.

Greg looked back and forth between me, Niall and Louis. Then he narrowed in on me. He started to walk my way and I knew instantly what he was thinking. I threw my hands up in the air...

"Wait! Stop, Greg – nothing happened!" It must have dawned on Niall what Greg was thinking because he stepped in between both of us.

"Get the fuck out of the way, Niall, right now!" Greg hissed between his teeth.

"Greg stop! Nothing happened between us. Nothing! I slept in his bed and that's all we did – sleep. Liam passed out as soon as his head hit the pillow," Niall said as he was trying to push Greg away from me.

"Greg, knock it off man, you know me better than that!"

Greg took a few steps back and ran both his hands through his hair and down his face. He turned to look at Louis and his face turned white.

"Oh my God, did we...we didn't...I mean, oh holy shit." He looked down and saw that he was still dressed in jeans and he sat down on the bed.

"What? Oh my God! No we did not have sex you fucking idiot! What kind of guy do you think I am, you motherfucking dickwad? I can't believe you thought... Oh that's just classic Greg. And in the same bed you fucked Dan in too. Wouldn't that have made my first time so special? Drunk and in the man whore's bed to lose my virginity, yep just like I always dreamed it would be."

"Louis, just shut the fuck up for two fucking minutes while I try to figure out how I woke up holding you in my bed!" Greg shouted at Louis.

Niall and I just stood there stunned. Greg looked back at me and then over at Niall and back at me again. I just shrugged my shoulders. Fuck if I knew how he ended up in here.

"When Liam and I came in from outside you were passed out on the sofa Greg, so you must have woke up in the middle of the night and came to bed. Sheesh, thank God I was in with Liam!" Niall said with a laugh.

Both Louis and Greg looked at Niall and gave him a dirty look.

"What? How weird would it have been to wake up with my brother spooning me?"

Niall and I both started laughing. Greg just dropped his head and I could tell he was laughing.

"Fuck off – all of you!" Louis said as he grabbed his wallet and walked out of the bedroom.

Niall went after Louis calling his name.

Greg looked up at me and I walked over and sat down on his bed. We both looked like hell and I'm sure he felt as bad as I did.

"You don't remember coming in here last night dude?" I asked as I looked at him.

He smiled at me with a big shit-eating grin.

"Nope, no memory of that at all, but I'll never forget waking up with a hard on pressed into the boy of my dreams' ass!"

"Oh fuck dude, that's just not right!" I said as we both laughed.

"Fuckin' you Liam, this is the first time I've ever had a guy in my bed, all night, and I never had sex with him! I actually enjoyed waking up and smelling him right there. At least I enjoyed it for about thirty seconds before he started screaming."

"Dude, tell me. I fucking woke up in heaven this morning. If I died today I would be a happy man!" I said as we both stood up.

"Holy shit, what's happening to us?" Greg asked as we made our way out to the living room.

"Hell if I know, dude...hell if I know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780K 36.4K 46
"Does the one with the cheekbones know the prince is in love with him?" OR Where Louis and Harry are both princes who are destined to marry each othe...
23.5K 828 36
Louis has had a rough year, seeking out drugs and alcohol. Finally, his father decides that enough is enough, and he is being sent to Texas for the s...
77.1K 5.6K 32
It's the little things you're supposed to enjoy. When the sky is any color but blue or when the sun shines. But Zayn Malik... He didn't enjoy anythi...
351K 30.9K 57
"We have fanboys?" "I'm a boy and I'm a fan. What do you think that makes me?" "A fanboy." "No duh." - (title credit to @mukecorner)