Wanted | Niam AU

Von romancestorygirl

Verbally abused by his mother for years, 18 year old Niall Horan always believed he would never be loved or w... Mehr

Prologue: Niall
Chapter 1: Niall
Chapter 2: Liam
Chapter 3: Niall
Chapter 4: Liam
Chapter 5: Niall
Chapter 6: Liam
Chapter 7: Niall
Chapter 8: Liam
Chapter 9: Niall
Chapter 10: Liam
Chapter 11: Niall
Chapter 12: Liam
Chapter 13: Niall
Chapter 14: Liam
Chapter 15: Niall
Chapter 16: Liam
Chapter 17: Niall
Chapter 18: Liam
Chapter 19: Niall
Chapter 20: Liam
Chapter 21: Niall
Chapter 22: Liam
Chapter 23: Niall
Chapter 24: Liam
Chapter 25: Niall
Chapter 26: Liam
Chapter 27: Niall
Chapter 29: Niall
Chapter 30: Greg
Chapter 31: Louis
Chapter 32: Liam
Chapter 33: Niall
Chapter 34: Liam
Chapter 35: Niall
Chapter 36: Liam
Chapter 37: Niall
Chapter 38: Liam
Chapter 39: Niall
Chapter 40: Liam
Chapter 41: Niall
Chapter 42: Liam
Chapter 43: Niall
Chapter 44: Greg
Chapter 45: Louis
Chapter 46: Liam
Chapter 47: Niall
Chapter 48: Liam
Chapter 49: Niall
Chapter 50: Liam
Chapter 51: Greg
Chapter 52: Niall
Chapter 53: Liam
Chapter 54: Liam
Chapter 55: Niall
Chapter 56: Liam
Chapter 57: Niall
Chapter 58: Liam
Chapter 59: Niall
Chapter 60: Niall
Chapter 61: Niall
Chapter 62: Liam
Chapter 63: Greg
Chapter 64: Louis
Epilogue: Niall
Playlist

Chapter 28: Liam

2.7K 105 24
Von romancestorygirl

I set my phone down on the coffee table and looked up to see Greg standing there waiting for me. We were planning on going and picking up some stuff for Brad's birthday party tonight, right before I got the call from Niall.

"Holy shit, dude... You get a part-time job with fucking Hallmark that you didn't tell me about? You almost had me in tears. I take it Niall had a positive reaction, since it sounds like you're heading over there now?" Greg said as he walked up and slapped me on the back. "Just make him happy and treat him right, Liam. That's all I care about."

"You got it, dude," I said as I took his hand and slapped his arm. I was happy at this moment and I wouldn't have cared who heard me talking to Niall.

Greg knows the hell I have been through these last three weeks. The first week I wouldn't even get up to go work out. The second week I worked out so much I almost injured myself, and this week all I was doing was getting drunk every night.

"You going over there right now?"

"We're going over there right now. Niall wants to see you, and they're moving into the guest house at Louis's parents' place, and need help moving some shit," I said as I walked over to grab my keys and wallet.

"Well, why can't Louis's boyfriend Jason help them move?" Greg said as he sat down on the sofa.

"I don't know; I didn't ask Louis when he asked if we both could come over to help out."

Greg sat up straight. "Louis asked for me to come over too?"

I nodded my head yes and Greg jumped up and jogged back into his bedroom. Well I guess that solves that. I saw Greg walking back down the hall... What the fuck?

"Dude, did you change what you were wearing?" I asked as I looked up and down at the khaki shorts and the tight-ass red t-shirt he put on.

"What? I didn't want to wear jeans if we're going to be moving. Fuck, it's hot outside already."

I just nodded my head and headed out the door. The whole drive over to Louis's house Greg was quiet. I knew he was excited to see Niall since he hadn't seen him in about two weeks. The way his knee was bouncing up and down -- I would say he was excited to see Louis as well.

"Do you want to invite the guys over tonight for Brad's party?" I asked Greg as he looked out the window in silence.

"Um, I don't care. I'm sure Louis will want to bring Jason. That guy was a fucking prick in high school who fucked every girl or guy who let him. I can't believe he would give it up to that fucker."

Greg had been kicking himself in the ass for the last month for pushing Louis into sleeping with another guy. I knew it was killing him inside. About a week ago we all went out and got trashed, when we got home Greg and I sat in the back yard for a bit. He told me how fucked up he had been feeling since he found out Louis gave up his virginity to this Jason guy. He blames himself for pushing him into it. He just kept saying it should have been special for him... I knew what he was talking about. I think about Niall all the time. I pray to God I'm the one he is with for the first time. I'll do everything in my goddamn power to make sure it is special for him. Of course I can't talk to Greg about that, unless I want to get my ass kicked.

"Greg, what's done is done. You can't take any of it back dude. You haven't seen this guy in how many years? He might be a nice guy who will treat him good," I said as I saw Greg look over at me.

"Yeah well, I guess you're right. I just hope he's happy."

Greg looked back out the window and I saw his body tense up as I pulled into Louis's long-ass driveway. Damn these people had a shitload of money. As we got closer to the house I saw Louis and Niall outside putting stuff in their cars. My dick instantly started jumping when I saw him.

Fuck...it had been too long since I laid my eyes on his beautiful face.

"Well, I guess I'm about to see if Louis still hates me," Greg said with a chuckle. I pulled up behind Louis's jeep and my eyes caught Niall's. My God, his smile just does me in every time.

Greg hopped out of the truck first and then I got out, never taking my eyes away from his. I thought for sure he would go up to Greg first, but I was shocked when he started running over to me. I just stopped in my tracks. He ran and slammed into me so hard I almost lost my balance.

I just held him as tight as I could and breathed in his smell. God, I've missed him so much.

"Niall, I've missed you," I whispered as I kissed the side of his head and held him even tighter and lifted him off the ground.

"Liam! Thank you so much for coming over! I've missed you too." I gently set him back on the ground. When he looked up at me he had the sweetest smile on his face. I bent down and brushed his lips gently with mine. The fact that Greg was standing here watching all of this left me a bit...uneasy. Niall sucked in a breath as our lips touched. Holy hell, I wanted to just kiss the shit out of him right now. He must have been feeling the same way because he opened his eyes and looked up at me and started to laugh.

"What do you need help with sweetheart? The calvary has arrived to help with whatever needs moving!" I said as I looked up at Greg, who was now just looking over at Louis.

"Hey Louis, how's it going?" Greg said as Niall walked up and gave him a hug.

"It's going good. I hear y'all are having a party for Brad tonight for his birthday," Louis said back to Greg. I could tell he was trying very hard to act like everything was back to normal.

"Um, yeah, did Amanda tell y'all?"

"Yep, she did. So are we invited to this little party? Niall and I are going to need a break after moving today," Louis said as he winked at Niall. Niall looked back up to me and smiled.

I got to hand it to Louis...he was Oscar-worthy.

"Yeah sure, I mean y'all are always invited to our parties. That's an open invitation. Feel free to bring anyone with you if you want," Greg said as he walked over and started to pick up a box that was on the ground by Louis's Jeep.

"Cool, but it will just be Niall and me tonight. There's more stuff in the house that is too heavy for me to carry if you don't mind getting it," Louis said as he moved toward the front door with Greg following him on his heels.

I leaned down to Niall and whispered, "Nice...is that his way of letting Greg know Jason will not be joining us tonight?"

Niall tried not to but he let out a laugh. "Yep. He's gone for at least a month. Backpacking in Europe with his dad and brother. To be honest Liam, I don't even think Louis likes him."

"Well he must like him some to have slept with him," I said as I looked back up towards the house.

"Ahhhh yeah, about that... Can you keep a secret?"

"Will I get to kiss you if I say yes?" I said as I wiggled my eyebrows up and down. Niall instantly blushed. Shit...jumpage in my pants again. I had to move to try and adjust my growing problem.

"Yes...yes you will!"

"Well then, I'm all ears. Spill it."

Niall looked back up at the house. The front door was open and it looked like Mark was talking to Greg and Louis.

"Louis never slept with Jason, he just said that to make Greg jealous."

Whoa...wait...

"What!" I shouted a little too loud. Greg poked his head out of the door.

"Is everything okay?" He looked between Niall and me.

"Oh yeah, dude. Niall just told me, um, a joke that I didn't get." Greg gave me a strange look and then turned back to Mark and Louis.

I pulled Niall to the other side of my truck.

"First things first..."

I leaned down and brushed my lips against his. He reached up and put his arms around my neck, so I deepened the kiss. God, the moment I felt his tongue against mine my knees almost buckled out from underneath me. I let out a small moan that made Niall smile. I pulled back away from him and gave him a smile in return.

"Goddamn, I've been dreaming of doing that again, sweetheart."

Niall giggled and looked back around to see where Greg and Louis where.

Now back to this other bullshit.

"Okay, so you mean to tell me that Louis is still an um, you know, an um..."

"Virgin? Yes he is. He was upset the morning he called Greg. He was in hysterics when he told me what he did and was so upset for trying to hurt Greg. I tried to tell him he needed to tell him the truth, but in his mind he thinks this will help them both to move on. I, of course, think he is making a huge mistake, but it's not my place to get involved. Please don't tell Greg, Liam."

"Of course I won't say anything, but shit, why can't they see how they both feel? I want to just knock their heads together!"

"What the hell are you two doing over there? This is a family home for Christ's sake!" I heard Louis shout. I looked down at Niall and right on cue, there went the blush in his cheeks.

"Come on, let's get you moved into your new digs!"

The whole time we helped them move the little amount of stuff they had, I kept thinking about what Niall had told me about Louis. Watching Greg and Louis together they seemed to be loosening up again and becoming more relaxed around each other. Greg even asked Louis to stop talking when he was rattling on about something and he replied with a "fuck off dickwad." Yep, I would say things were getting back to normal.

Once we got everything into the guest house and Greg set up their new flat screen TV for them, it was lunch time.

"Well shit, I know where we're coming to watch football. This fucker is huge!" Greg said as he sat back on the sofa.

"So where do y'all want to go for lunch?" Louis asked as he sat on the sofa next to Greg.

"How about burgers? Mighty Fine sound good?" Greg asked as he looked around to each of us.

"That sounds mighty fine to me!" Louis said as he jumped up and grabbed his keys. "I'm driving. The weather is too nice not to take the Jeep."

As we started to walk out to Louis's jeep, Niall held me back. Just by me holding his hand, it made my stomach do all sorts of flips and dives. Greg and Louis had walked out the door and were heading to the Jeep.

"What's up, sweetheart, everything okay?"

"No, no it's not okay," he said with a serious look on his face. Oh shit. I started to replay the whole morning in my head. Did I say something? What the fuck did I do?

"What is it, Ni? What's wrong?" I asked him as my heart started to beat out of control. Things were just getting back to normal. No...better than normal. We were past the whole friends status.

"It's just that I really need you to kiss me, like right now," he said with a smile that melted my heart right there on the spot.

Well shit, just when I thought it couldn't get any better.

"Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to kiss you Niall," I said as I reached down and hugged him around his waist. He giggled when I lifted him up and took his lips with mine.

Fuck, if my dick was not getting hard again. I just wanted to walk over to the sofa with him and make out. Touch his body and make him feel things he had never felt before.

Just as the kiss was moving from sweet and innocent to passionate and needy, Louis honked the horn. Niall started laughing and even though I just wanted to shout out FUCK, I started to put Niall back down. He had a huge smile on his face that only made me smile right back at him.

"Was that what you were looking for?" I asked as I gave him a wink.

He smiled and punched me in the arm. "Yes! But more than anything I love the way you pick me up and hold me close to you." Right on cue, the blush crept up his cheeks. I'll never get tired of seeing that color on his face.

"That is just one of the many things I would love to do to you."

Louis honked again but this time he laid on the horn for a good five seconds. Niall and I both laughed and started to walk out the door.

"He is probably pissed he's sitting in the Jeep alone with Greg," Niall said with a laugh.

After lunch we drove and picked up a few items for Brad's birthday party before heading back to the boys' cottage. Louis had sent a text message to their friend Heather and asked if she wanted to come tonight since Amanda would also be there with Brad.

"You better warn your friend Heather that Josh had his eyes on her," Greg said with a wink towards Louis and Niall.

"Shit! All the bastard talked about every time I danced with him was Heather. Fucker had a hard on all night and it was not from dancing with me," Louis said as he pulled the last bag for the party out of his Jeep and walked it over to my truck.

Somehow nothing that came out of this boy's mouth shocked me. Louis was actually a perfect match for Greg. If only they could both see it.

"Okay, well um, I guess we will see y'all later tonight right?" Greg said as he looked between Niall and Louis. His eyes lingered a little bit longer on Louis though... Did Louis just blush?

"Yep. We have to pick up Heather on the way there, but we'll be there around what, seven?" Niall said as he just stared at me and smiled. I couldn't even think with him looking at me like that.

"Yeah, seven is good, honey," Greg said as he walked up and gave Niall a hug. He turned and starting to walk towards Louis who was leaning up against his jeep. I saw his whole body tense up.

"I'll see ya later then," Greg said as he reached around him and into the Jeep for his tea.

Shit, for a moment there I thought he was going to lean down and kiss him. By the way Louis's body language was, he was thinking the same thing. Greg grabbed his tea, took a drink and winked at him. Once he turned around, I could see Louis let out the breath he was holding.

I walked over to Niall and put my mouth up against his ear. "I can't wait to see you later, sweetheart. Thank you for such a wonderful day." I kissed the side of his face before I turned and walked over to my truck.

I jumped into the truck and looked up to see him smiling at me. I had to fight the urge to jump back out and kiss him again. I waved goodbye as I pulled out of their small driveway onto the main drive leading off the property. I looked over at Greg, who had a shit-eating grin on his face.

"You want to tell me what that was all about?" I asked as Greg turned to look at me.

"I think we should invite Niall and Louis to go to the ranch with us. Your grandmother and grandfather would love to meet Niall," Greg said as he started to go through my iPod.

"Funny you should mention that, 'cause I was thinking about it earlier this morning when we were helping them move. You think they would both want to come?"

"I know Niall is dying to get out into the country air. He has talked about moving to the country since he was a little boy, so I know he'll be excited to go."

"What about Louis?"

Greg let out a laugh and then looked over at me. "Louis, yeah he'll go if Niall asks him to go. I'm not sure how that city boy will do out in the country, but I sure as shit would love to find out!"

"Well damn, that's going to make for an interesting trip out to the ranch, that's for sure. Let's just get you two through the party tonight, shall we? By the way, back to that move you put on him -- reaching in to get your tea. I hope you noticed his reaction," I said as I looked over at Greg.

"You liked that, huh? I sure as shit noticed it, and believe me, I intend on using that to my advantage."

I just shook my head.

"I have no doubt about that, dude."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

15.7K 416 21
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage. Or at least that’s how it’s supposed to go. It was supposed to be a...
202K 4.2K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
21.1K 1.4K 20
Louis is the Leader of a Steampunk street-gang and earns money as a male prostitute. Harry is a Dutch Gypsy with a prosthetic hand with a keen eye fo...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC