Wind of hope {FMA OC fanficti...

By All_in_Art

The world where I am born is cruel. My country, this so small country, Amestris, is leaded by war, in hope pe... More

Prologue
Human transmutation
Chapter 1 : I want to die...
Chapter 2 : Meeting the Elric brothers
Chapter 3 : Avoiding an expected humiliation
Chapter 4 : I am not strong
Religion ; a reason to live?
Chapter 5 : The town in the East
Chapter 6 : More than you can imagine
Chapter 7 : The scars in our heart
Chapter 8 : Soulless
Home
Chapter 9 : The mines village
Chapter 10 : I watch you
Chapter 11 : New horizons
Dog of the army
Chapter 12 : Quick departure
Chapter 13 : Mysterious encounter
Chapter 14 : Hurricane
Side story : A first mission (Special Valentine's Day)
Chapter 15 : Train ride
Chapter 16 : Prelude to a new departure
Chapter 17 : The truth behind the truth
Chapter 18 : Welcome to Resembool
Chapter 19 : Aware of myself
Chapter 20 : The trap is slowly closing...
Chapter 21 : The secret of the Stone
Chapter 22 : A coin, two sides
Quick note
Chapter 23 : Forever, goodbye...

Family

94 9 7
By All_in_Art

Lately, I discovered my brother.... Wasn't really my brother. Let me explain.
I already told you that he was a sad, ambitious and dark person, who held heavy secrets, but who acted like an idiot and a womanizer to hide all of that. And this is how I came to think he didn't really pay attention to me, because of his job, really important, and few other stuffs. I thought I was a burden. That if I was never here, he would be happier, not to have to protect me, not to have to care about me... And that's where I was wrong. Dr Marcoh taught me that, if he did that, and if he acted overprotective, it wasn't because I was a burden. It's just the only thing he can do to show me he loves me, because his job takes him so much time he doesn't have any other way to prove me I am important for him.
Well, in fact, I was really taken aback when I told him about the state alchemist exam. Because he had no reaction. He simply nodded his head and... Nothing. I was disappointed and it only comforted me in my (wrong) thought. I really felt as if he didn't care, as if it meant nothing for him. I learnt by Armstrong, after talking to the Dr Marcoh, and in the train to Resembool, that he spent the rest of the night drinking and calling Riza, because he didn't understand how he could not notice and how he could let me be part of the state, me, his beloved sister... I was touched, of course. Really touched. But I wondered why he didn't tell me immediately that he was sad about this, that he was kinda against this... And Edward answered me, as a big brother himself, that he surely wanted to support me, no matter what, and he didn't want to show me the fact he didn't agree... I really tried my best not to cry, and promised myself to call him as soon as we would be arrived... Because I don't want him to think I don't like him. I really love and admire him! I've always done. Except when he came back from war, but anyway!
All of that just to point out that family is really important, and sometimes, a family is not only because you share the same blood! Few families are made by the dearest friends, by the persons who always cared about you. Few blood families aren't as linked as "friend families". I love my brother, I think, actually, when I will tell him, we'll be a real family, finally, because true families don't have misunderstandings.

Also, I wonder what Edward and Alphonse's family is! I'm really impatient to meet them!

-Karen Mustang-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.5K 46
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
1.1K 51 6
(Y/n) is an insecure, hopeless romantic who is very close friends with her roommate Winry Rockbell. The pair approach and conquer their junior year o...
21K 481 29
This fic is about Ed and Envy coming together romantically because their differences, with a bit of problems along the way. They will eventually fin...
45.4K 1.4K 50
My past is my worst enemy. I will learn to forget, someone will save me, it's not like I haven't been saved before. Run again, hide again, feel the p...