Snow White And The Seven Boys

By zozolovesxoxo

*No ordinary fairy tale!* A foster family frees Whitney from her parent's abusive threat, and now she's going... More

Snow White And The Seven Boys
Chapter Two
*Special*
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter 24

Chapter Five

14.8K 208 31
By zozolovesxoxo

--------->Cody's picture 

Chapter Five

Mr. and Mrs. Garrets looked at the boys, and then shifted their sight to me, and back to the boys. I peeked over my shoulder and saw the boys were all standing quietly with their heads down.

“Give me some explanation?” Mr. Garrets broke off the silence and asked in probably his most serious tone.

“Look, Mr. Garrets, I’m sorry-“I wiggled my fingers, trying not to panic.

Oh shoot, maybe I’ve totally messed up my impression…”I didn’t mean to-“

“Let some strangers get into our house?” Mr. Garrets snapped at me bluntly as Mrs. Garrets heavily shook her head and sighed.

I nodded in my ascent and dropped my head as low as possible, ready to accept my punishment.

“You guys…” Mr. Garrets walked pass me and stopped in front of the guys, scanning each of their faces. I could see his fist tightened, my heart sank.

Maybe it was the last time I’d get to see or talk to the boys, the first few friends I just made here…

Suddenly all of them burst out laughter. I was merely standing there, shocked by the sudden outburst of noise. My jaw dropped as I saw even Mrs. Garrets walked up to the boys and hugged them one by one.

“Oh, man, you should’ve seen Whitney’s face!” Mr. Garret’s face was bright red like he’d just been chocked. He swiped off his tears with his bare hand and finally calmed himself down.

The other boys were shooting high-fives at each other with one hand, another hand soothing their belly I was surprised that they didn’t start rolling on the floor or laugh to death…

Realization came to my mind, telling me that I was totally pranked…

“So-“I stuttered, my eyes narrowed into a straight line. “You guys set this up? From the beginning?”

“Yes, just trying to give you a memorable welcoming…” Mr. Garrets smirked proudly.

“Oh my god…” My tears started rushing out of my eyes and I sobbed, letting the tears dropped on the floor and my bare foot. “I can’t believe that you guys played me like that…” I scowled in anger.

They all stopped laughing instantly and rounded me in a circle, looking anxious in regrets. Mrs. Garrets placed her arm on my shoulder but I escaped from it, turning to the other side where I was facing Matt and Tyler.

“Yeah, you guys succeeded, you happy now? Why did you all stopped laughing?” I yelled frantically, I bet I looked like a maniac.

“I’m sorry, we- we are sorry,” Austin said, trying to reach my shoulder but I took a step back so his hand landed on nothing but air.

“Whitney, I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to make you cry, although it was my idea to have a joke like that…”Mr. Garrets’s voice was shaking…

This time it was my turn to let out an ecstatic laugh, my body shaking intensively as I wiped the tears off my face. “You guys should’ve seen your face! Pranked!”

For a second, they all stunned, trying to process my words. “Huh? So you were just…Joking?” Cody said and scratched his hair.

“Yes, Doctor. Bass,” I gave everyone a satisfied look and grinned, “I deserve winning the Oscar, don’t I?”

They all sighed in relief as I chuckled.

“Please don’t scare us like that next time!” Austin pouted. “And dang, you’re a good actress!”

“Thank you,” I smiled smugly, feeling awesome for the payback. “And you guys can’t blame me, because you started this!”

“Alright, Whitney,” Mr. Garrets said, pushing me to the door. “To sincerely show that I’m really sorry about that, we’re going to take you to the Outback Steakhouse.”

“So we’ll see you later, White?” Matt said and waved at me.

“What? No, dear, we’ve already reserved seats for all of you! Didn’t Tracy or Bruno tell you about that?” Mrs. Garrets asked, took out her phone and dialed. “Hey Tracy, it’s Maggie! Okay, what? You’re already on the way there? Hm, okay, we will be there in thirty minutes.”

“Guys better be quick,” Maggie slid the phone back to her handbag and wiggled her fingers, hastening us to get out of the house. “You know your mom isn’t very patient!

I didn’t even grab my purse before I went out. I stuffed my foot in my shoes hastily and hurried to the road. “Um, should I take your ride, Mr. Garrets?”

“Call me Bill!” He hollered like a kid and shook his head, “Young people sit with young people! I will just go pick up Zac and Hayden.”

“Um, okay,” I nodded and jumped into the backseat of the Bass boy’s truck, Tyler was going to drive. It was a pretty big truck, I was on the seat closest to the window, and next to me was Austin and then Cody. Matt was on the front seat.

“Well this is a bit familiar, isn’t it?” I asked, scanning through the inside.

“Yeah, Mr. Garrets picked you up from New York with this, remember?” Matt replied, wearing his seat belt. “His car is too small for you to feel comfortable, he said, so we borrowed this truck to him.”

“Oh,” I muttered, Tyler turned on the music player with his little finger and started driving.

Everything comes naturally, it comes naturally...

“Now we know you like Selena Gomez…” Cody mocked me and smirked. “Such a girlie girl.”

“Whatever, Doctor not-so-smart,” I rolled my eyes, looked out at the window, enjoying the view of the field. “I suspect that you’re the one who likes Selena Gomez, since you all dress up like Justin Bieber! Plus you’re the one with her songs in your truck, not me!”

“What? Which part do I look like Justin Bieber?” Cody frowned, playing with his messy blonde mid-length hair. Matt from the front seat looked over his shoulder and checked his cousin’s outfit out. Cody was wearing a shiny black jacket with a purple shirt inside and a pair of tight blue jeans.

“Yes, you do,” Matt grinned mischievously and started singing. “Baby, baby, baby, oh-“

And yes, it ended with his signature sneeze.

“Stop shrieking Matt, I’m trying to drive!” Tyler complained, annoyed by Matt’s imitation.

“Fine, sorry, the future star of the universal band industry,” Matt revealed a smirk.

“Hello guys! My name is Tyler Bass and I’m the lead singer of a pop band called Broken Arrow!” Before Tyler could stop Matt, he started talking in a weird singing tone.

“Shut up!” Tyler’s face turned flaming red because of embarrassment, which I found it kind of cute, really.

“But you’re so shy!” I burst out the words and saw his face went even redder, especially his ears. I tucked out my tongue. “That’s exactly what I’m talking about.”

 “He’s like a complete person on the stage, trust me,” Cody said, “You will be amazed.” He stressed.

“When’s the next show?” I asked the other guys except Tyler because one, he was driving and it wasn’t appropriate to chat with him, and two, he was probably too shy to tell me. “I can’t wait to go it!”

“It’s next week in Cheetah Pub,” Cody replied. “We’ve got extra tickets, so you can come with us!”

“Oh no!” Tyler almost bumped his forehead to the steering wheel. “Please don’t!”

“Why?” I dropped my gaze in disappointment. “You don’t want to see me?”

“No, it’s just…Never mind, come. But don’t scream my name, okay? I just still don’t get used to people shrieking about it, especially…pretty girls like you.” His voice was so low I could hardly understand him.

“Okay I promise,” I nodded and let out a grin, already excited about the band show.

************************************************

15 votes before next update?!:D

Question: If you could choose between Tyler & Matt, who would you want to be with? ;) I would choose Matt even though he's probably gonna start sneezing when we're about to kiss xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...