This Girl's Name Is Sakura Ha...

By chubbybunnykp

"I'm not your typical girl." "Hn,well typical girls don't walk around with pink hair." "Says the person with... More

This Girl's Name Is Sakura Haruno [Naruto Fanfic]
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteenth
Chapter Sixteenth
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Author's Note: Sequel

Chapter Four

4.3K 155 139
By chubbybunnykp

[A/N]: Not proof read, Sorry!

Sasuke patted her back in an awkward manner—well for him it was- attempting to comfort her. One of the disadvantages of being an Uchiha is that they're not really much help when someone comes to you in tears unless you're Uchiha Mikoto.

Of course, Ino just had to come waltzing in like she owned the place. "Sasuke-kun I'm here!"

The two jumped apart as Ino came into the kitchen. Sakura turned around so that her back was facing Ino and quickly wiped away her tears with her palms.

"Hey Sasuke-kun! How's your da—what is she doing here?" Ino's smile faded into a frown as she spot the rosette in the same room as her man.

Sasuke opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by Ino, "Forget about that. What are you doing here at this time of night? Especially with someone else's man. Didn't you parents teach you better?"

Sasuke glanced at Sakura quickly; she was biting her lip to keep herself from crying.

"Ino I thi-,"

"I bet they didn't. I bet you haven't even learned the proper way of being a lady or manners. I bet they never taught you common respect cause you sure don't have any. I bet they never told you how to style that ugly pink hair of yours so that it would cover that enormous forehead. I bet your mom's a bitch that's works at a club because she was pregnant with you in high school and had to drop out. I bet your dad's psycho alcoholic and left you with all the debts he owes from gambling. I bet you're like this because you don't even have any parents to begin with."

The last sentence hit Sakura the hardest.

Sasuke unintentionally moved his body that it shield half of Sakura, as if to take away some of the insults. Then he gave Ino the ultimate Uchiha glare, his onyx eyes slowly turned blood red.

"I advise you to shut up."

"Sasuke-kun," Ino pouted.

"Shut up."

She was totally oblivious to his temper, flipping her hair she walked out of the room and into her "respected room."

"Night Sasuke-kun." She called over her shoulder and blew him an air kiss.

He sighed deeply before he turned around and faced the rosette, taking her by her arm; he sat her down on one of the stools. Subsequently he went for the freezer and in the far back was a tub of strawberry ice cream. Taking it out, he grabbed a spoon on the way back and placed it in front of Sakura.

"H-huh?" Sakura sniffled.

"Just eat it. My mom told me that when I see a girl crying give her ice cream and it'll be all better." Sasuke shrugged his shoulders like it was no big deal but to Sakura it did.

It was the first time a boy ever tried to do something nice to her, most of the time they tried to hit on her in her time of need. Opening the lid, she took a spoonful of ice cream and ate it. Sakura sighed as the cold ice cream started to melt in her mouth whereas Sasuke frown at the sight.

"What?" Sakura questioned with a mouth full of ice cream.

"Hn," he looked away. Then it clicked, Sasuke didn't like sweets well not a lot of it at once.

Sakura smiled as an evil plan crossed her mind, "Hey Sasuke."

"Hn?" He turned around and a spoonful of sweet ice cream was shoved into his mouth. Resisting the urge to throw up the extremely sweet substance, he wrinkled his nose in disgust and a frown plastered on his face. Sasuke chewed the food slowly and gradually swallowed the horrendous food.

"What the hell?" Sasuke shot her a death glare, frowning.

Instead of fearing for her life, she busted out laughing uncontrollably.

"Your…haha…face…haha…was..haha...PRICELESS."

He rolled his eyes and shoves the spoon into her mouth, "Hn, finishing eating and go to bed. We have school tomorrow."

Sakura's melodic laugh echoed throughout the kitchen as Sasuke left for bed.

Sasuke descended down the stairs in his school uniform and navy backpack. Konoha High's uniform for the boys consisted of long, black pants, black school shoes and a short sleeved white dress shirt with the school emblem on the right breast. He also wore his grayish black collared jacket with the words 'Uchiha' sewed across his shoulders in the back. A red tie hung loosely around his neck.

Walking into the kitchen, he found a certain rosette sleeping, her head in her arms that were on the kitchen bar.

"Hn," Sasuke walked over to her and poked her forehead. "Did you even go to your room?"

"Huh?" Sakura scurried awake and yawned. "Y-yea but I couldn't sleep so I came back down here."

"Hn, get ready for school."

She laid her head back down, "Five more minutes Dad."

"Hn," Sasuke grunted before he retreated and began making his breakfast, a tomato and mozzarella Panini. For some reason though, he took out a blender and made a strawberry banana smoothie. He set his plate on the bar and poured himself some tea.

Something was placed in front of Sakura. She tiredly cracked an eye open and found a smoothie, looking over at Sasuke, he was plainly eating his breakfast. Then closed her eyes again.

Suddenly she felt something poke her in the shoulder with a metal utensil, "Get ready."

She shook her head, "It's too cold in my room."

He sighed deeply, what was he going to do with the girl? Taking off his jacket, he took one her arms and shoved in into one of the sleeves; he took her other arm and did the same thing.

"Hn, now go get ready."

"Now I'm too tired and warm." Sakura once again laid her head back down.

Poke. Jab. Jab. Poke. Poke. Stab. Poke.

"Stop it Chicken-ass." Sakura hissed.

"Hn, then wake up."

Nothing.

Stab. Poke. Poke.

'What the hell?' He pinched the bridge of his nose sighing. Then an idea came, he smirked.

He whistled loudly twice. Running against the tiled floor was heard, before you knew it a big white blob jumped onto the sleeping Sakura and knocked her off the stool. The blob then started to lick her face in a friendly manner. A scream escaped Sakura's throat.

"And she met him," Kimiko sighed.

Kenji laughed, "She'll be fine. If she can deal with young master then she can deal with his dog."

Kimiko laughed at the statement.

Sakura stopped shrieking when she realize the creature on top of her, a smile spread across her face upon seeing the cute big samoyed dog. "KAWAII! You're too cute."

She began rubbing it's ears and hugging him. "Aren't you a cutie pie, unlike that egoistic master of yours."

Sasuke shot her a glare.

"Sasuke, I didin't know you had a dog."

"Hn, you never asked."

"Well I just met you what do you expect." Sakura stuck her tongue out.

Kimiko came in shocked that Sasuke was eating his breakfast already. "Young master! I'm sorry, I thought I woke up at the right time."

"Hn, I woke up early to today."

"Oh okay, do you want anything else?"

"I'm good."

Kimiko turned her attention to Sakura, "How about you dear?"

Sakura got up from the ground and smiled, "I'm good too but thanks."

"Hn, get ready for school."

"Yea yea I know." Sakura grabbed her smoothie and walked out of the room but turned around and swiped the other half of Sasuke's Panini. She ran out of the room before he could do anything, surprisingly he didn't react in any way.

Kimiko stared at him like he had grown two heads. If anyone had known, Sasuke takes him tomatoes very seriously. When I say seriously I mean he would beat you into a bloody pulp for stealing one of his tomatoes. Once, one of the maids he had didn't put enough tomatoes in his pasta and he fired her. Then there was another time were Naruto stole one of him tomatoes and ate it in front of him….well you got what happen. But here, he let the rosette take half of his sandwiche.

"Young master?"

"Hn,"

"Are you feeling alright?"

"Aa,"

"You sure? Because you just let her take half of your Panini."

Sasuke shrugged, "She's going to need it."

"Why is that?"

"We have health today with Master Jiraiya."

"Oh,"

It made sense. If you have classes with teachers like Master Jiraiya, you better eat a good breakfast because you're sure to not be able to eat anything for the rest of the day.

Fifteen minutes later, Sakura came down the stairs dressed in the girl's uniform. A two layered skirt, the bottom ruffled layer black and the top ruffled red. A white blouse with red and black cufflinks, her collar was also red and had a black trimming. In the center was a black bow, black buttons went down her shirt in a military style. On the right sleeve was the Konoha High's leaf symbol. She wore a pair of flats that had a slight heel. Her pink locks were slightly curled at the end-because of the bun she wore last night—and her bangs were swept to the side. One thing that was different was that she was wearing pair of black frames.

"Hn, what's up with the glasses?" Sasuke questioned.

"I'm half blind-ish and it covers my puff eyes." Sakura stated as she swung her grey Harajuku Lovers backpack onto her small shoulders.

"Hn,"

"Bye Sakura," Kimiko hugged her. "You're welcome here anytime."

"Even if young master doesn't allow it." Kenji interjected with a smile.

Sakura laughed, "I'll keep that in mind. Bye Kimiko, Kenji. Tell the cute doggie I said bye!"

"Hn, we should go."

Sakura turned around and nodded, "Aa."

They two walked out the door and made their way to school. Silence came over the two; all that was heard were the shuffling of their feet and occasion car's horns. But aside from that it was completely silent.

"Where's Ino?" Sakura asked trying to get a conversation going.

"Hn, sleeping."

"What? At this hour?" Sakura exclaimed.

"Hn, like a care. As long it doesn't affect me, I'm fine."

"Aa." Once again silence enveloped the two.

Sakura sighed deeply, "Thanks for last night."

A slight blush crept up his cheeks tinting it, "Hn."

Without saying anything, she knew what he meant and smiled.

Sakura sat down at her desk, where the Hyuuga heiress was already at.

"G-good m-monring S-sakura-chan." Hinata greeted in a timid voice.

"Morning Hinata-chan." Sakura smiled. "Do you know what we're doing today for homeroom?"

"N-no."

"Oh okay."

Surprisingly Kakashi-sensei came early today too. A second day in a row!

"What? Kakashi-sensei is already here? For a second day?" Naruto exclaimed. "Noooo! The world is about to end!"

This earned the blonde quite a handful of glares and a few whacks to the head for his loudness and stupidness.

"Alright listen up maggots!" Anko shouted as she came into the room. "For literature today, you're going to act out a script that we hand you. You'll be in groups of threes."

Everyone erupted into cheers.

"But we already set the groups up."

A round of 'aww's were heard.

"First group! Uzumaki, Hinata, Chizare."

Naruto, Hinata, and a girl with blonde hair walked up to the front. Apparently she was a fangirl because she immediately latched on Naruto's arm.

"Second group! Hyuuga, Tenten, Akumaki."

"Third group! Nara, Sabaku, Mariyaki."

"Fourth group! Uchiha," All of the fangirls prayed and crossed their fingers. "Sakura, and Yamanaka."

The fangirls cried and shouted.

Sakura snapped her head up so fast in shock that it cracked. 'You've got to be kidding me!'

She slowly got up from her seat drearily, and trudged up to the front of the room where Ino was already glued to Sasuke's arm.

Anko paired up the rest of the students and began passing out the scripts.

"Gather your things; we're going to the auditorium." Kakashi instructed.

On the way out Sakura read their script, written across the top was 'Finally Falling.' Sasuke and Sakura glanced at each other.

"365 Days?" Naruto read the title then scratched the back of his head confused. Mean while, the Hyuuga heiress blushed bright red as she started to read the script.

"Uzumaki, your groups up first!" Anko shouted.

"Yes ma'ma!" Naruto saluted, then he grabbed Hinata by the hand and dragged her up onto the stage.

"Positions! Ready, set, ACTION!"

In Naruto's hand was a single rose which symbolized love. He knelt down on one knee, "Hinata….I've know you for a year now and you're on my mind seven days of the week, every hour of the month. I met you a year ago on a Monday, and I fell for you. Tuesday, I waited outside your door even though I knew it was wrong. Every second, every tick of the clock I want you by my side. I've tried for 365 days, 365 ways."

The blonde was completely oblivious to what he was acting out. It was true that they met a year ago on a Monday, when she first came here. It was true that he fell for her on that Monday and waited outside her door on the next day. It was true that he wanted to be by her side every second. He tried to confess to her for the past 365 days and tried 365 ways.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Tenten gasped in shock as Neji stared wide eyes. "H-he confess!"

"Aa, but does it count though?"

"Hope so!"

Now it was up to Hinata to make it a happy ending to the play and make the biggest decision of her life, one that she also wanted to say yes but was too shy to say so. Everyone held their breaths, waiting for the answer of a lifetime.

Hinata stood there speechless.

'Naruto-kun confessed...' Hinata thought as a bright smile crossed her face.

Gathering up some courage, she spoke. "N-naruto-kun?"

He looked up at her intently, "Yes?"

Swallowing hard he waited for the answer.

"Y-yes."

The room exploded into cheers of joy.

Naruto handed her the rose and twirled her around, then he kissed her passionately.

"Uzumaki!" Anko shouted.

"Yea?"

"Read the last part of the script aloud."

Confused, he read the last sentence. "Congratulations Uzumaki, you confessed. And yes this is a formal and official confession."

Tenten clapped, " Anko is the best!"

The third member of the group, Chizare Makeomi, crumpled her script in anger as she realized that there were only two parts. Her script only had the title page and the rest were blank. She stomped off the stage with a huff and threw the script in the trash.

Anko and Kakashi saw this smiled.

"We are so mean." Kakashi commented.

Anko smirked, "No we're not. It's something called fate, destiny. She had it coming for trying to destroy just a cute relationship between the two. Karma I tell ya is a bitch."

Kakashi let out a chuckle but agreed with every word his wife said.

Anko flipped through her clipboard, "Uchiha's group is up next!"

Ino walked briskly up to the stage while Sakura wasn't too excited about the play. Same thing went with Sasuke.

"Positions! Ready, set, ACTION!"

"Why Sasuke? Why did you choose me over Ino?" Sakura asked. "I have nothing; I'm just a mere commoner. I don't have money, expensive clothes, or jewelry. Why? I'm not even beautiful."

Sasuke looked at her in the eyes. "Because I already have all of that but I don't have your love. Ino sure she's pretty but you're prettier. Why? Her features are stunning but her attitude isn't. All women are pretty either physically or internally or both. You have both. Ino loves me for my looks and riches, but you love me for me."

Sasuke glance at the script and in parentheses is said 'Slowly lean in for a kiss.' But he wasn't the only who saw it either, they all did.

Seeing the hestation, Anko yelled. "Don't stop, it's not finish!"

The two stared at each other.

Sakura's eyes said 'Do we have too?'

'Aa, unless you want an F.'

Bit by bit Sasuke lower his head as Sakura inched up on her tippy toes. She felt his hot breath fan against her face making her blush. He was so close that he caught a whiff of her cherry blossom scented hair. The audience held their breaths waiting for the big moment. Some started to bite their nails in anxiousness. Their lips were a mere inch away when Ino interrupted it. Soda splashed onto Sakura's face.

Gasping, she backed away and wiped the soda off her face.

Some in the audience shouted, "What the hell Ino!"

It was Tenten and Temari.

Ino put on an innocent face, "Oops….I thought it was a popper. In my script that was the only thing written in there, was to pull the confetti popper."

"Cut that bullshit Ino," Temari stomped up onto the stage with the rest of the gang.

"Fine!" Ino threw her hands up in the air. Turning to Sakura she lamely said, "Sorry."

Sakura sighed and got off the stage and swung her backpack on her shoulder and walked out up the stairs to the exit.

"So what you're just going to leave like that without a fight?" Ino shouted from the stage but Sakura kept walking. "You're such a wimp! Oh you know the list I said last night about your parents?"

Sakura foze.

"I bet they never taught you how to stand up for yourself because you were too much of a bitch to handle."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 42 26
An ordinary girl from the real world finds out she isn't so ordinary after all. Join her in her journey to discovery of who she really is. *WARNING...
631 15 10
Hey there. Are you interested in my life? Probably not because this is just a normal story (I don't mean it). She's an average little girl. An otaku...
58.1K 2K 137
Sasuke, a player on Konoha High's hockey team has to deal with a girl, Sakura who gets the opportunity to practice with his team. Although things tak...
9.1K 388 40
"Hello, I am 3rd year middle school student Sakura Koki who seemingly cannot do anything. Despite this, I will not let it bring me down! A few days b...