accidental mother | pjm

By ramennoodlesss

! not a smut. never will be. ! a cute little girl came up to me and asked if i could be her mother and withou... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVEOEOE
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
say the name
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
epilogue
thank you + sequel?

twenty-eight

2.7K 242 223
By ramennoodlesss

-soo byul pov

i choked on a m&m.

the busan hospital corridor was stuffy and the air has an undertone of bleach. the walls were grey, scraped in places from the hundreds of trolleys that have bumped into them. the pictures on the walls are cheap prints of uplifting scenes and above the double doors are large blue plastic signs with the areas of the hospital that lie ahead.

in other words,

the hospital was complete trash.

i mean, i would even choose the CEO over this hospital, just get me out of here.

"are you ok?" someone asked.

"YO BACK THE FUCK UP," i shouted, throwing my last m&m at the speaker.

i specifically went on wikihow to learn how to precisely throw a m&m at someone's eyeball, and this unknown human being is not an exception.

unluckily for me, he had glasses.

it wasn't going to hit him either way, since he caught the candy in midair and chewed on it. he swallowed.

"thanks. green m&ms are my favorite."

i gasped.

"OH HELL YEAH. M&MS ARE GREAT, I LOVE THE GREEN ONES. AND NO, I AM NOT RACIST JUST BECAUSE I PREFER GREEN ONES OVER THE OTHERS THanks." i shouted. then i coughed.

the boy raised an eyebrow and took off his glasses. "you're welcome."

i took this opportunity to judge this expert m&m catcher.

he had rather large eyes, perfect and glowing skin, with bangs that just reached the eyebrows. with a long neck and hands in his pockets, this dude looked like as if he should've been a model. he resembled a lot like a girl.

but he was pretty.

damn, i just met a fucking ulzzang in real life; hurry dab before it's too late or ask for his autograph no take a selfie with him dO FUCKING SOMETHING-

"are you gay?"

the boy's mouth opened in shock and looked at me. "what did you just say?"

fucK.

now, this wasn't my first time encountering with such a situation. this leaves me with four choices:

1) run the fuck out of there and scream "BLOODY MURDER"

2) dab the fuck out of there and scream "BLOODY MURDER"

3) whip the fuck out of there and scream "BLOODY MURDER"

4) fly the fuck out of there and hide in the ladies' bathroom

number two works all the fucking time.

i looked around. everyone was busy, but a huge crowd had blocked the door. there were the elevators, but this fat ass kid was blocking the way with all his fat jiggling.

i continued to look for an escape.

blame it on someone, i thought.

i looked behind me. it was a trash can. and behind the trash can was the bathroom.

oh hell yeah.

flipping my hair, i turned around and bent down to meet eyes (do trash cans have eyes) with the plastic cylinder. "oh my fucking god, what did you just say? get your facts straight, hon, a trash can like you shouldn't be dissing a pretty boy like him. oH THAT'S RIGHT, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF DUMP COLLECTOR SHOULD BE FUCKING EATEN BY RODENTS AND BELONG IN THE SEWARS. #YOUKILLEARTH YOU USELESS TRASH."

then i looked over at the boy and winked. "don't worry fam. just lectured that bitch."

the boy was probably about to say, "are you one of our mental patients" when his nose scrunched up and his right arm formed an angle to cover his nose.

he was about to sneeze.

this was my chance. before he could say "ACHOO," i cracked my neck and legit flew over the harassed trash can and went for the ladies bathroom.

unlike my dreams and hopes, instead of landing on one foot and doing a backflip while dabbing aggressively, safely landing into a stall, i almost fell on my face and booty-bumped the sink.

that's right.

even during times like these, my booty will never stop abusing my everyday lovers.

"fuCK," i screamed, rubbing my butt. i just hope i wouldn't need booty surgery later.

then i locked myself inside a pee-scented stall and stood on top of the toilet while playing angry birds.

so yeah.

i stayed in that position for legit twenty minutes when my stomach grumbled, my legs turned numb, and when my bladder urged me to pee.

stomach > peeing > numb legs. gotta blast.

in a manner of a ninja, i spy rolled through the tiles and hid behind my good friend the trash can.

"grandma is going out. i repeat, grandma is going out." i said in my walkie talkie (my sock). then i spy rolled again to the nearest black and pink vending machine in my area.

i fumbled inside my pocket and pulled out my wallet. the coins inside shook as i jiggled it up and down.

"m&ms, you're gonna be devoured your mama, honeys," i said, licking my lips. i pressed on the letter + number combination to get out my m&ms and was about to insert my money in when someone beat me to it.

plop. the m&ms dropped, and before i could do anything, someone squatted as fast as lightning and took the pack.

"HEY, YOU LITTLE SWINDLE- oh."

the glasses boy was back. he twirled the m&m's pack around with his finger, which was pretty impressive.

"you can get this pack back after you answer my question."

he smirked.

"how did you know i was gay?"

-third person pov

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," shouted jimin. he started crying.

namjoon patted his back. "chill, dude. just because areum didn't get that gold star doesn't mean it was the end of the world."

"NOPE." jimin continued sobbing. "SHE WAS SO SAD, DID YOU SEE HER LITTLE FACE? I FEEL SO BAD I SHOULD HAVE FOUGHT THAT TEACHER, SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THAT MISTREATMENT I-"

"but areum dabbed when her bff got the gold st-"

"THAT DOESN'T MATTER."

hoseok started skipping towards jimin and stopped when he realized that jimin wasn't sweating aggressively, but instead was crying.

"park, are you ok?" he said. "are you crying because soo byul isn't here?"

jimin stopped crying. "oh, yeah." then he cried even harder.

shaking his head, namjoon walked over to hoseok.

"did you here anything about the escapee? the police really suck, they didn't even catch his ass yet."

hoseok slapped namjoon's cheek. "NO CUSSING."

jimin's phone started ringing while namjoon started screaming out fuck you. he wiped his tears and felt his heart harden as he realized that the phone call was from areum's teacher, mrs. kim.

"what the f- what is it?" jimin said. his voice was scarier than usual.

"MR. PARK. I- I NEED YOU HERE RIGHT NOW." mrs. kim screamed out.

jimin furrowed his eyebrows and forgot to act mad. "mrs. kim, what is it? is everything alright?"

he said nothing more as he heard sobbing noises on the other end.

"I- YOUR DAUGHTER- SHE..."

"what's wrong with areum? did she do something?"

"WE... WE RECIEVED A PACKAGE, IT WAS FROM A MAIL, DIRECTED TO AREUM, I DIDN'T KNOW, I DIDN'T KN-"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?" shouted jimin, earning confused and worried stares from namjoon and seokjin.

"THE- THE PACKAGE THAT WAS ADDRESSED TO YOUR DAUGHTER-"

"yes?"

the teacher took a deep breath, and she didn't scream anymore.

"it was a gun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 5.8K 41
DESCRIPTION IS WITHIN THE FIRST PART. IT WAS EASIER TO WRITE IT THAT WAY. COVER PHOTO IS FROM GOOGLE :)
143K 2.4K 48
full of yoonkook . different scenarios. ( angst, romance, mystery, smut, etc. ) YOU CAN REQUEST. I'D BE HAPPY TO DO THEM FOR YOU. MESSAGE ME FOR REQU...
194K 7.6K 32
Jeon Jungkook was a Korean normal boy who had no father. His mother was busy looking for money for them to survive. He went to school like normal kid...
325K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...