Torn Between Two (Naruto Fanf...

By MintSpice_

Hana Uzumaki's life was normal, at least she thought it was. She learns soon enough that her life wasn't what... More

Notice
Chapter 1 *EDITED*
Chapter 2 *EDITED*
Chapter 3 *EDITED*
Chapter 4 *EDITED*
Chapter 5 *EDITED*
Chapter 6 *EDITED*
Chapter 7 *EDITED*
Chapter 8 *EDITED*
Chapter 9 *EDITED*
Chapter 10 *EDITED*
Chapter 11 *EDITED*
Chapter 12 *EDITED
Chapter 13 *EDITED*
Chapter 14 *EDITED*
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Sequel teaser

Chapter 58

2.2K 103 60
By MintSpice_

I stirred awake from my dream. I kept dreaming about Nozomi and how we made peace at the Valley of End. I still wished that she was able to come back with me so we could actually talk things out.

I grabbed my clothes so I could go shower in the bathroom. I walked out and Kushina saw me, immediately blocking the way to the living room.

"Don't come in yet!" She exclaimed.

I was baffled. "Um...why?"

"Just don't!" She blocked my view of the living room and I sweat drop, walking into the bathroom to shower.

Once I had finished, Kushina called me to the living room.

Suddenly I was greeted by familiar faces. "Happy birthday Hana!"

I forgot it was my birthday. I looked around in surprise. Obito, Rin, Kakashi, Teuchi, Ayame, Jiraiya, Naomi, Guy, Asuma, Kurenai, and Anko were all here.

Obito walked up to me first and handed a small box to me shyly. "Here,"

I took the box and opened it.

There was a picture of the two of us with a purple frame around it. I remembered that we took the picture a few months ago when I was messing around with a camera. I had no idea that he kept it.

I looked at him and smiled, making him blush. "I love it,"

Kushina was smiling at us. "Don't hog Hana from us now, Obito,"

Obito and I both blushed now.

Jiraiya walked over to me with something wrapped in blue wrapping paper. He gave me a small smirk.

"Here you go, kiddo,"

I opened the gift and saw a copy of Makeout Paradise.

"So you kept your promise I see," I smirked.

Jiraiya chuckles. "Yup, that's the first book out of the series too. I decided to keep our promise, even though you did get me punched in the face,"

"How did you get him punched in the face?" Obito asked, curiously.

I was about to start speaking, but Jiraiya quickly put his hand over my mouth. "Not in front of everyone!"

Obito sweat-dropped and the three of us walked over to the table. Kushina handed me a plastic bag and I opened it, seeing a photo album inside. That would explain why she took so many pictures for the past few weeks.

I flipped through the pages, seeing pictures that we had taken yesterday and at the Valley of End. I appreciated this because I liked to cherish memories after I had lost my parents.

I put my gifts inside the plastic bag and then sat down at the table. Guy quickly jumped up from his seat to greet me.

"Happy birthday Rival #2," he shouted. "I have just the perfect gift for you!"

He handed a large green box over to me and he gave me his signature smile. I could see Kakashi from across the table making a face.

I opened the box and sweat-dropped. Guy had given me a green jumpsuit just like the one he wears.

"It's...great..." I lied.

Kushina, Minato, and Jiraiya were even making faces at the jumpsuit.

Kushina had everyone put the gifts over at the couch so we could open them later. I haven't celebrated my birthday in a long time, so this felt a little weird.

Kakashi walked over. "Happy birthday, idiot,"

I rolled my eyes.

"Even on my birthday you still give me that nickname,"

Kakashi chuckled in response. "Also, I'm still older than you,"

"Shut up, only by a year!"

Rin laughed and Minato looked amused since he was used to our antics.

Kushina set the food down and Anko's eyes were sparkling at the sight of dango on the table. She immediately started scarfing them down.

As we were eating, Guy kept pushing me to put on the jumpsuit he had given me. I was a bit horrified at the thought of me wearing that same jumpsuit.

"Guy, no one wants to wear that," Kakashi rolled his eyes.

"That's because they haven't experienced the feeling of wearing it!" Guy replied, only to get smacked by Kushina for shouting with food in his mouth.

Minato quickly brought our dishes over to the kitchen after we were done eating and brought in a sky blue cake with white lettering on it.

"Let's dig in the cake already!" Anko shouted, drooling over the cake.

"Not yet," Kushina laughed and put the candles on it.

She lit them up and they all sang happy birthday to me. I felt a little awkward since the last time I ever had a party was back when I was a child in the Cloud Village.

I blew out the candles and Minato cut the pieces into small squares. As we ate the cake, I opened everyone's gift.

Ayame and Teuchi gave me Ichiraku coupons, Kakashi got me handcrafted soap that was scented with cherry blossoms, Rin got me perfumes and hand lotion, Anko gave me a small snake necklace, Kurenai and Asuma both got me scented candles, and Naomi gave me a very expensive hairpin that had a white flower on it.

I was actually surprised at Naomi's gift and she smirked, seeing my expression. "My father would never allow me to get such a cheap gift for someone."

Kakashi stood up to put his plate in the kitchen and Guy quickly followed him.

"I'm going to challenge you right here, Kakashi!"

"Guy, this isn't the right t-"

"What, are you scared? Don't tell me you're chickening out right now,"

Kakashi narrowed his eyes. "Fine,"

All of us were staring at them and they both held their hands out.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" They both said.

Rin and Obito sweat-dropped while I shook my head.

Kakashi ended up winning and Guy started sulking. "That's impossible. You cheated!"

"How could I possibly cheat at rock paper scissors?" Kakashi sighed.

"You just did!" Guy shouted, while pointing an accusing finger at him.

"Hm? Did you say something?"

Guy fell over dramatically and Kakashi smirked, then said that he had to get going.

Eventually, Asuma had to drag Guy out of the house because he kept trying to challenge me, Naomi left to go home, Ayame and Teuchi had to open the shop up again, and Rin's mother just wanted her home before it got dark.

The only ones who were staying late were Obito, Kurenai, and Anko.

They helped us clean up and I went to my room to put my gifts away. I jumped when I saw Kuroshi in my window again.

"Are you ever going to use the door, like a normal person?" I sighed.

"Possibly, but it's fun to scare you," Kuroshi snickered. "I heard it was your birthday so I came to wish you a happy birthday,"

"Hana?" Someone walked in and I turned, seeing it was Anko.

"Who's this?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at Kuroshi.

"Just my friend who can't seem to use the door like a normal person," I replied.

"Well, I'm going to get going," Kuroshi said. "I have to return back to the Blood Mist because Lord Mizukage keeps wondering why I stayed longer than the other Mist ninjas."

He quickly left my room and Anko just pretended nothing happen. "Kurenai and I both wanted to talk to you,"

Kurenai walked in and they both gave me a sheepish smile.

"Sorry about the whole uh...festival thing. Asuma told me what happened and we both felt terrible about what it caused," Kurenai apologized.

"It's alright," I replied. "It was kind of my fault too, but it did help me figure out my feelings,"

There was a knock at my door. "Hana?"

It sounded like Obito. Anko quickly exited my room, waving.

"I'm going to go uh, check to see if Asuma has Guy under control." Kurenai quickly rushed out of my room to avoid embarrassment.

I decided to scare Obito, so I hid in my closet.

He walked in and looked around, baffled.

"Hana?"

Once he turned around, I silently came up from behind him and hugged him quickly. He yelled out of surprise.

"What the hell?!"

I started giggling and he turned around.

I gave him a smirk. "You know you love me,"

"I do,"

He blushed when he realized what he just said and I did too.

"I-I mean..." Obito trailed off. 

"I...I..." I couldn't form any words again.

He moved closer to me and my heart started to race. I glanced down at his lips and he seemed like he was too shy to make a move, so I leaned in and our lips met.

He was shocked so it took him a few seconds to kiss back and his arms wrapped around my waist and mine went around his neck. When he had kissed me, I knew that he was the one for me.

"Hey Hana, do you-?" Minato's voice made us pull away quickly.

We both looked at him, cheeks red.

"Uh..hi..." I chuckled nervously.

Minato chuckled. "Just don't do this while we're training,"

Obito's face turned redder. "D-Don't worry Sensei, that won't happen,"

Minato laughed. "Anyway, I was just asking if you knew where Kushina went. I needed to talk to her about something."

"I think she went in your bedroom," I replied and he walked out to find her.

Obito let out a sigh of relief. "I'm glad he didn't kill me,"

"I am too," I replied.

It was silent for a few minutes and an idea came to mind.

"Do you want to stay over?" I ask him.

"Will Minato-Sensei let me do that?"

"Probably not, but he doesn't have to know. Just sneak in through the window and sneak out in the morning." I suggest.

He looked hesitant and agreed reluctantly. "Okay, I'll go 'leave' and come back in a few minutes,"

So I walked him over to the door so Minato and Kushina wouldn't get suspicious and shut the door after he left.

We all got ready for bed and once it was dark, I motioned for Obito go to my window through the living room window.

He walked over there and I rushed over to my room. It was a little weird not seeing Kuroshi sitting there since that's where he likes to talk to me. I wouldn't tell Obito that though or he would get the wrong idea. 

I opened the window and he stepped inside my room. I knew I had to wake up early so Minato and Kushina don't see him here. 

Obito took his shoes off and then I awkwardly sat down on my bed. Part of me was telling me that this was probably a bad idea.

He walked over to my bed and unzipped his jacket. "Don't worry, I won't try anything 'funny'."

I nodded and we both lied down. I was actually enjoying this feeling of being able to lie down with him. I pulled the covers over us and he slipped his arm around my waist. I turned over to face him and snuggled my face into his chest.

This was the feeling I could never get tired of. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Modern Obito at the top. I definitely didn't try to marry the picture. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 595 25
Naruto Uzumaki and his girlfriend had the perfect life together. What's not to love about a life that's purposeful, successful, and full of love? He'...
51.1K 1.5K 32
(y/n) wanted a normal life. She wanted to chase her dreams of being a fashion stylist for idols and celebrities. But little did she know that she wil...
236K 7.2K 38
tsukishima kei and akaashi y/n never knew that going through predicaments would enlighten them what love really is about. july 23. - sept 27. (2020) ...
3.3K 64 64
A reoccurring dream causes a girl to wonder about certain aspects of her life. This girl is unlike the other individuals in her abusive village, whic...