Chaos ( ON HOLD )

By Stitch_1205

' The Prettiest Smiles Hide The Deepest Secrets ' - M.L.Mier ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Authors Note- IMPORTANT
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18

14

31 4 4
By Stitch_1205

I was walking into school when someone grabbed me from behind.

Oh wait, that was Ashley.

Her iron grip leads me over to the janitors closet. " Ashley what the hell are you doing? " I protest. She doesn't say anything and shoves me in there. I stepped into darkness before I hear Ashley close and lock the door behind her. She switches the lights on. I turn to see her with her arms crossed. Oh shit.

" Why are you looking at me like that? " I stall. She rolls her eyes. " You know exactly why Smith. " She retorts. " No...I don't. "

" Are you serious? " She asks. Her eyebrow raised. " Yeah... "

" You are spending the week with Nathan! " She flings her arms around. My eyes bulge.

" H-how do y-you know? " I stutter. Good job Lilia. Now she definitely will know! " Because I literally saw you yesterday get into his car with him. I mean come on! I'm surprised no one has noticed! " She says in frustration.

" I sorry Ashley, really. But it just slipped from my mind. "

" Were you even planning on telling me this? " She asks. I stood there frozen. She was not happy at all. I felt bad for not telling her this. And to be honest, I wasn't planning on telling anyone. I guess I was being selfish and I just thought people were gonna think of us as a couple. Which we weren't. We were just... acquaintances, I think.

But knowing Nathan we were probably not even that. He most likely thinks I'm just some girl who's helping him out with his kid. ( Which by the way, she's super adorable. )

" So you are just gonna stand there and not tell me anything are you? " She asks. I couldn't find the right words. And even if I could, I don't think I would be able to speak. My throat felt dry and I was biting my lip like crazy. I started cracking my knuckles and even when I already cracked them all, I still messed with my fingers.

" Fine don't tell me anything Lilia. " She puts her hands up and starts walking backwards before turning around and opens the janitors door. " Wait Ashley! " I manage to find my voice but she only ignores me I was already out of the closet and I see her walking in the distance. Dylan goes up to her with a smile but it fades when Ashley shoves away from  him and goes to class.

I sigh. Great she is now pissed off. The bell rang so I ran over to my next class, which was all the way across the school.

...
At the beginning of lunch I try to sit next to Ashley but she rolls her eyes and scoffs under her breath.

Well shit what crawled up your ass?

I roll my eyes as well, before getting up. Telling her " If you are going to act like a bitch all day then I will go somewhere else. " and I went to sit with the boys.

I furiously sit next to Tyler before grabbing a fry off his tray and eating it. He looks at me like I just murdered his pet fish Peroy.

AN: If anyone got that YouTuber reference, comment on this😉

" My...fricking...FRIES! " Tyler screams. " Not in the mood Ty, I'm pissed off. " I groan. " I have been waiting for those fries forever! "

" You have been wanting those fries since this morning. " Chase says. " Wait Lilia, why are you mad? " Damon asks. Concern filling his eyes. " Nothing, me and Ashley got into a disagreement this morning. " I say, not wanting to go into too much detail. Mostly because Nathan shot me a look that said Don't tell the boys about you are staying over.

I got the message and gave him a quick nod before the others notice and Nathan turns back to his phone.

" Why? " Chase asks. My body tenses. I look over at Nathan who gives me an intense glare. I quickly look at the boys before saying. " I don't want to talk about it, can we just talk about something else? "

" Sure, yeah don't worry Lilia we won't ask anymore. " Damon assures. Nathan's eyes flick over to Damon for a second. He turns back to his phone. Like nothing happened.

After school, without anyone noticing. ( I made sure to check this time. ) I snuck into Nathan's car. He hit the gas pedal as soon as I closed the door behind me.

" Alright, the babysitter is about to leave and we need to get there as soon as possible. " Nathan says. I quickly buckle my seatbelt. Knowing Nathan, he would speed through stop signs and would not stop for anything.

It's Talia we are talking about.

" Why would the babysitter leave Talia alone? " I ask.

" Because she has a family emergency and she has to be there as soon as possible. " He says running through a stop sign.

" Ok... " I really want to tell him to slow down. But I was a little afraid he would yell at me. And right now. I don't want to deal with that.

" How's you arm? " He asks, his eyes flicking over to my arm, before turning back to the road. I actually forgot about about my arm. Other than wrapping and unwrapping my bandages, I'm fine.

" Oh my arms fine. " I quietly say. Looking down at my arm. I could probably change out the bandages when I get to Nathan's.

He pulls up to the driveway and we get out and immediately head inside.

The babysitter, Barbra, a 43 year old woman who was a quirky ball of sunshine. " Oh thank goodness you guys are here! Talia is sleeping don't you worry. "

" Thank you Barbra, here's your paycheck- "

" Oh no darling, keep the money this week. I'm feeling generous. " She warmly smiles. " Oh but I can't have you do that- "

" No! I insist! Now you and your lovely women you have here take care of Talia! " She says. I blush. She grabs her purse and leaves the house.

Not even two minutes later, Tyler, Chase, and Damon burst through the door. " Yo Nathan! What you up to? " Tyler hollers. I push him up against the wall and cover his mouth, glaring at him. " The babies ASLEEP. " I growl. His eyes widen as big as bowling balls. " Sorry. " He mutters. I let him go and turn around to see all of the guys, including Nathan, give me crazed looks.

" Man Lilia, when did you get so strong? " Chase asks.

I was forced to. I think to myself but I just answer with a simple. " Girls athletics. " He nods, before asking a question that kind of throws me off.

" What are you even doing here? " Chase asks. I look over to Nathan, trying to find a way to explain myself. " She came here to help me with Calculus. " Nathan says. They all look at us like we just announced ' Hey! Nathan got me pregnant! But I want an abortion! ' They just ignore it before Chase turns around to face Nathan.

" So bro is it fine if we crash here tonight? We have got nothing else better to do. " Chase asks.

" I'm not sure- " Nathan starts before I interrupted him by giving him a look saying. I need more human interaction than you. He rolls his eyes before saying. " Fine. "

" Really? You never let us stay over. " Tyler says. " Yeah what changed your mind? " Damon moves over to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. " I don't know? Why are you asking? " Nathan says defensively. " Whatever. Imma call up the pizza place. I'm fucking hungry. " Chase says.

" I'm going to check on the baby. " I say to Nathan, he nods before I walk over to Talia's room.

She was awake and was wearing a little pink tutu with a white shirt, she was giggling a little at her teddy bear in the corner of her crib.

" Hi Talia! I see you are awake! " I say picking her up and giving her a kiss on the forehead. She makes more baby noises when I feel her diaper was full, I move her over to her changing table and change her quickly.

" You are really good at playing mommy. " I flinch and turn around to see Damon leaning on the doorway. " Thank you. " I blush a little. " You know Nathan has only let me touch Talia once. And I have known him since kindergarten. "

" Really? " I ask, I thought he would let the boys hold her for more than that, well it is Nathan we are talking about, my stomach fills with butterflies thinking that he trusts me more than the guys.

" Yeah, he seems to be more lenient to you than me. " Damon kisses his teeth and walks closer to me. " Yeah I guess. " I say, there was an awkward pause before he decided to speak up.

" Hey um, I just wanted to ask you....if it's fine, I mean. You don't have to say yes, I'm totally fine with it. But I was wondering if you would like to go on a- "

Damon never got to finish his sentence before Nathan walks in on the two of us. " Hey Lilia- oh. " Nathan pauses in the middle of his sentence. I take a step back, realizing how close me and Damon are, Damon was red as a tomato. Nathan's expression changes and he glares at Damon, pretending I didn't see that his whole body was stiff, eyes darker than usual, and his jaw being clenched and unclenched between his teeth.

His eyes move over to me. " The pizza will be here in ten minutes, help me get the plates and you. " His eyes go to Damon. " Out, I don't want you with Talia alone. " Damon nods and was the first one to leave to room leaving me and Nathan.

" Next time you want to get all touchy-feely and all that flirty bullshit with a guy, don't do it in my fucking daughters room. " He spits. Before turning around and leaving the room. I stood there frozen and in shock by his reaction.

What the hell?

I roll my eyes and out Talia back in her crib and she quickly falls back to sleep. I let a out breath before pecking Talia's forehead. " I'm sorry Talia, but your daddy can be a major jerk sometimes...or all the time. " I mutter to her. I don't get an answer from her, which I expected and leave the room and everything that happened behind.

All the boys were in the living room. Tyler and Chase were on the floor paying attention to some horror movie. And Damon and Nathan.... well let's put it into something like this:

Damon was on one side of the massive couch, uncomfortably close to the armrest on his phone. And Nathan was on the exact opposite side of the couch, staring at the wall, in the exact same mood he was in earlier. Clenching and unclenching his fists and jaw, eyes dark as fuck, and his whole body stiffer than a tree branch.

Yep, no tension here.

The door bell rings and Tyler yells. " I GOT IT " and rushes over to the door. " Hi pizza delivery gu- "

He stops mid sentence, a average sized, around 5'5, the girl blonde hair was dressed in a red collard shirt with the logo of the pizza place on it and khaki's. She had the logo on the hat too and was holding the pizza. She was very pretty, and as you could probably tell, Tyler knew that too.

" Girl. " He finishes his sentence." Two pepperoni pizzas , that will be $11.50 " She beams. She seemed really cheerful and upbeat. " U-u-uh, for w-what? " Tyler asks. " The pizza? " she arches her eyebrow, still smirking at Tyler. " Right! The pizza, yes the pizza. And the..."

" The money. " She says. " Yeah got it. " Tyler says. He rushes his hand to his pocket, he brings out his wallet before he drops it. " Oh shit, let me get that- OW! " He rubs his forehead from hitting it against the doorknob. " Oh my are you ok? " The girl asks.

The rest is us try to cover our laughs but it was getting harder and harder by the minute. " Yeah I'm fine. " He mutters, he brings out a twenty with fidgety fingers and slowly places it in Quinn's hand, almost afraid of touching a girl. " Keep the change...Quinn? " He reads her name tag. " Yeah, um. Sorry to ask, but, what's your name? "

" Tyler Grant Dean. " He says his full name to her before giving her a awkward smile. " Like the name. " She says.

" You like my name? You should really hear my number. " He widens his eyes realizing what he said. Chase and Damon choke back a laugh. Trying so hard to laugh their asses off. Even Nathan cracked a smirk over at the incredibly awkward Tyler.

" Only if I give you mine first. " She says, a hint a pink goes to her cheeks, Tyler's face flares up in ruby red. " S-sure. "

They exchanged numbers before Tyler finally tells her he will text her later and grabs the pizza and closed the door.

When he turns around all of us start laughing. Well, me, Chase and Damon. Nathan only smirks, but the rest of us were rolling on the floor. " Y-you a-are a embarrassment t-to a-all men I-in existence. " Chase chokes out, wiping a tear from his eye.

" I got her number. Didn't I? " He quirks an eyebrow up. " Yeah, after you made a complete fool of yourself. " Damon laughs. Tyler rolls his eyes. " Do you guys want the pizza. Or not? " Tyler asks. We all shut up and follow Ty to the kitchen. The plates were already out. So we immediately dug into the pizza. Nathan was still giving me the cold shoulder. Damon was a little distant with Nathan.

What a great world I live in.

After we were done, we sat back on the couch and started watching another scary movie. I got a text, from them.

Nice to know that you now have two men falling for you. But they don't know about your past...do they? Don't get too comfortable. Things will only get better...well, for us. To you we are a living nightmare.

- Mother and Father

I feel my blood run cold. I grip my phone and force back the tears welling up in my eyes. Damon taps my shoulder. " Hey are you ok? " He whispers, eyes filled with worry, I feel Nathan's eyes bore into the side of my head. Watching my every move.

" I'm fine. "

I'm fine.
🃏🃏🃏

HOLY CRAP IM AM BEYOND SORRY! Talk about writers block😑. Don't worry! My creative juices suddenly kicked up and I'm ready to write like crazy! More chapter coming up!

See ya later😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 80.1K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
2.2K 121 31
I fell for a boy with the kindest blue eyes, and a charming dimple. He made me feel loved, and cared for, and most importantly he made me feel safe i...
80.1K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
9K 368 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...