Not A Visitor [StudxStud] COM...

By yovacane_

We all blindly stumble upon challenges and situations in our lives that make no sense whatsoever and that's b... More

Intro--
1▻ Too Young. Too Old.
2▻ Lemme teach you..
3▻ Am i over her?
4▻ Marley.
5▻ Maybe it was..?
6- Confrontation
7- But She'll Never Know.
8- As a matter of Fact.
9- Spin Off
10- Speechless.
Part Two.
Part Three.
Part Four
New Season, different fall.
12- No explainations, right?
14- We're in, You're out.
15- Blood for Decor.
16- Right Move.
17- Will.
18. -Triplets Of The Soul. Family Secrets.
19.-If We Had A Will,We'd Have A Way. . Right?
20.- Too Late.
21.-Stand With Me.
22. Come with Me.. LAST CHAPTER!!

13- Nope, not at all.

4.6K 205 73
By yovacane_

__________________________________

[Continuation..]

"Hold on, wait!" I called out.

She stopped to turn around.

I ran up to her after putting my phone on do not disturb.

"You like In n out?"

I noticed her face brighten up a little bit as she nodded.

I smiled biting my lip. "Well come on, let me take you.. I'll drive."
_________________________________

Reggie

"So what do you like to eat? What's your favorite restaurant?"

"Um

mm..asian buffet's are my thing when I wanna be fancyy but..no particular place."

"Ohh okay.." I nodded.

"I ate burger king though." She stated.

....

"Reggie?"

Silence..

"Reggie??"

"Mh-huh? Yeah?"

"Your ass is buzzing are you gonna get that?"

"Uh..nope. That's illegal."

"What is?" She said looking at me confused. "You're acting fucking weird. You got anymore of that shit you was smoking last time we were together a'sumthin?"..

"Texting/calling while driving, that's what I'm talking about, n' hell nah I ain't got what I had last time. I damn wish.." I replied to her.

She eyed me for a second and laughed showing off her forever infamous ass dimples again.

Waterworks.. calm your ass down Regina.

And 9 times out of 1 I'm more than sure it was Nikki cuz she doesn't take me ingoring her lightly at fucking all.

I just gotta think of a good pardon to get myself out of this mess.

Yeah... it's just an innocent lunch date that I called off this ONE time to do a favor for a friend...

I hope she'll understand due to the circumstances..

. . . . .

We chose to sit inside the car for this one, and just go through the drive thru.

She got her fries and milkshake , and I got my burger and fries with a sprite.

I parked In the parking lot and situated ourselves.

"Interns are the worst at taking orders, man. I swear on soul they act like more than a drink and a burger is so damn confusing." I told her sipping my juice.

The girl in the window took 20 minutes to take a one meal request.

She laughed shaking her head.

"Aye man, don't knock the hustle..i used to be that "girl in the window." " she said.

"Hm...explains a lot."

"Whatchu mean?" She smirked looking at me.

"Nothin'." I replied.

"So what have you been up to lately?"

"Um, nothing really. If I'm not at the studio or the crib I'm usually working at my uncle's repair Shoppe on Hamilton by the town village."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, what about you?"

Nikki. "Uhhh, same old. I'm still contemplating if I wanna go to college since I graduated already but then again theres nothing else I really wanna do but dance. I feel like you don't have to go to school for that so...im chilling."

"Hm. That's cool.. and aye you do know you could snag a job at the studio, right?"

"Oh, fr?"

"Yeah! Sure you can, just inquire about it and if he feel like you serious he'll throw that shit right at you."

"Oh, okay then..thanks."

"No prob. But other than that...what else you been up to?..any plans or females?"

"Not...not really." I said swallowing hard on my food.

I almost choked til my tense ass sipped some powerade.

She squinted like she didnt believe me.

"So as fine as you are no paaarties, no functions, no booty calls, no nothing?"

"Nope." I said taking another sip.

"Linn the lyin ass.."

I laughed. ''What?? I've nnnever heard that before. I'm not kidding I haven't been to no parties!"

"Well aight...then you won't mind hanging with me at the Shoppe then?"

"......huh?"

She gave me a look. "Girl, ain't nobody up in this car but mee and you and ain't no music on..yes or no?" She chuckled.
___________________________________

Nikki

Who. In..

The fuck?

Doesshethinksheis?

I called for the fourth time and I got no answer, her voicemail, or no ring at all.

How could she do this, she didn't know what I had planned for today?

She can bet her skinny ass i won't try to pamper her again.

Wherever she went I hope it was worth it.

I walked back inside and heard athenia trying to call for a ride but It didn't look like it was working this time.

"Not answering?" I asked walking behind her.

"Nah...i guess they're busy I'll just take a bus, you got change for a dollar?"

"No. But I got a car I could take you in. You hungry?"

"No, that's okay and I'll grab something on my walk down to the bus stop."

"No you won't."

"She looked at me confused."

"Well why not?"

"There is no good place near this thing or by any bus stop...come on let me take you, you dont trust me?"

She cracked a smile and blushed.

"It's not...its not that I jus don't wanna impose on you and your friend."

"No I'm serious, come on its okay. My date cancelled on me."

"Oh, what are you guys like a thing?"

''Mmh, yeah. Something like that. Actually."

"Oh...well shit you coulda told me that before I tried to take you out tonight, what is she another femme?" Athenia asked.

"Not exactly." I said blushing.

Her eyes widened even larger. "I'm not tryna get my ass beat nikki. I feel like a whole hoe now!" She said hitting me in the arm securing her bag on her shoulder.

"You know its been the littlest of time but I feel like I've known you foreverrr." I said laughing. "You're good, I'll drive you home after we grab a bite to eat. No strings, no biggie."

She pouted. "....dont lie. You promise, cause I'm really hungry.."

"I promise. You don't have a car right now and I'm not letting you take that nasty ass bus."

She finally gave in and said okay.

We tabbed in before leaving and headed for the nearest place to eat.

"Hey, you like subway?"

"No. Subway's for white folks."

"How is- ahahahaha!" She laughed.

"Whattt, im serious? They don't have shit over there that really attracts my stomach." I chuckled. Her laugh was contagious.

"How the hell?" She said smiling at me. "Then okayyy...how about denny's?"

I smirked looking at her. "You tryna dine lil baabey? Hmmm?"

"Nooo, its just- I don't see anything else around here close enough." She said.

"Don't stress, I know where the nearest Macdonalds' is." I assure Her.

She looked at me weird. "You mean Mc donell's?"

I gave her a weird look scrunching up my face. "Nigga, what? Where you get "donell's" from?" I questioned her beginning to laugh.

Her accent was coming in and I was loving it.

Athenia:😑 shut up.

"It's aight, people say it differently" I said as i tried to hold in the rest of my laugh.

I got on the freeway and took the third exit off, we'd be there in the next minute or so.

"Hm, so you really know this place well huh?" She said looking around.

"I've...figured out my surroundings pretty quickly I'd say. I'm not really from here."

"Really? Dang, I wouldn't be able to tell. You fit In so perfect."

"Oh do I? That's the first. Lol" I said.

"Yeah, where are you from?"

"LA, you?" I asked her.

"North carolina."

"Cool...so what made you come out here?"

"I looked on Craig's list and found a studio out here. I wanted to move somewhere where I could start fresh, you know."

"Same." I nodded in agreement.

"Oh, you escaped from somewhere to?"

"Lol, not exactly but making a fresh start, being settled out here and my job...well that's kind of what's happened so, yes." I explained to her.

I wasn't gonna go into detail about whyy i chose to move out here..hopefully she doesn't ask.

She nodded looking out the window at all the pretty lights and set ups this one store had.

Then we arrived to McDonald's.

.

.

. (Time passes.)

"So you good now?"

"Yeah. Thanks for driving me home.. I appreciate it."

"Oh you're welcome."

I left hers on the way to mine but before I got back on the road I tried to yet again call Regina but she was still not answering.

I huffed ending the call, getting back onto the road to drive.

This is some bullshit.

_

___________________________________

Reggie

"Uh, do you mind if I go inside to use the bathroom?"

"Oh nah, sure." I replied.

"Mk." getting out she took our trash with her, I thanked her then waited for the clear to take my phone out.

I called her.

She didn't answer.

I rolled my eyes, great.

I called her again.

"Hey, look.. I'm sorry for cancelling that wasnt right of me I just been under a lot of pressure alright? My aunt's home now and all this creeping it just- we gotta talk...ill see you later. I Love you.."

The door opened and Marley got in.

"Is it okay if you drop me off now?

I quickly hung up the phone.

Shit...

She startled me before I could end it..

"Yeah, you going home right?"

"No, your house first so I can get my car. Then I'm leaving."

"Oh. Yeah. Okay.. duh?" I said to myself.

I hope she doesn't think the wrong thing..
_

_________________________________

Nikki

"No it's not that.. I just didn't wanna go back so early after all of what happened."

"I can't. I'm already moved in....."

"Yes, I have." I was on the phone with Alicia.

She called so I hooked my phone up to my car and answered.

"Well just...come over. Please, sometime today. I really wanna see you, Nikki. I feel like I let all of my thoughts and insecurities take place."

"What do you mean thoughts and insecurity Alicia.."

"The biggest fear that I had.....was..."

"Was what, love.." I feel like I knew what she was going to say but i didn't wanna jinx it.

"You and Regina would be attracted to each other because we're so far in age and ..you guys are so close and it just- I don't know it scared me."

My heart sunk.

I just sat there not saying anything but keeping my eyes on the road.

She was right but then again she wasnt.. it's not that I love Reggie because she's closer to me it's just that...i dont know.

"Nikita?"

"Yes?" I answered.

"You didn't say anything.."

"I.. I know I'm sorry, it's just that shocked me a little bit...but...ive been wanting to ask you something.."

"Okay what is it."

"What did you and that guy from the hospital have going on before you met me? He seemed to be really involved with you.."

"Oh..uh, he was...well we were once...."a thing" I guess you could say. But it never went anywhere."

"How come you never told me any of this?"

"I felt like It wouldn't have mattered because I wanted you not him..."

"Oh." I said thinking about what he told me when I was leaving that day.

How he wanted to get some money from his brother and all that.

He seemed real fishy and a big creep to me to be honest.

"You're not mad are you?"

"No. I'm fine." I answered dryly.

"So will you come?"

"Um, I'll see if I can."

"Okay"

"So....ill talk to you later, yeah?"

'' 'course." She answered.

I hung up and siri announced I had one missed call.

I checked it and sure enough it was Reggie while I was on the phone with Alicia.

"Dammit." I played the voicemail while driving.

"Hey, look.. I'm sorry for cancelling that wasnt right of me I just been under a lot of pressure alright? My aunt's home now and all this creeping it just- we gotta talk...ill see you later. I Love you.."

"Is it okay if you drop me off now?"

Wait, hold the fuck up..

I repeated the message.

........

"So that's who the fuck you was with..?" I said to myself.

You gone duck me off for old girl, and knowing damn well i- ooo!

Why is she still friends with that chick?

What the hell is she trying to do, piss me off on purpose? Fuck this..

I'm just gonna chill....

Obviously she just wants an irrational and unnecessary ass reaction.

I'm better than that.

I drove the rest of the way home and took my meds to cool off my anxiety.

My reflexes have been under control lately, Ive been doing good for the past few weeks honestly. Reggie's been with me almost all of the time but I was thinking about what she said..

I just don't know how to tell her.

I can tell Alicia still thinks that there's a chance we might get back together and I honestly have been wrecking my brain to break it to her softly but she's doing so much better now and I dont wanna put anymore stress on her..

I could feel my anxiety kicking up even more as I thought of all of what was going on..

My breathing slowed and I felt like I needed release but I kept my chill.. I wasn't and refuse to stoop to that level again...

So I turned on some music, grabbed some liquor out the pantry, sat on the couch and started to vibe.

Can't freak out if you dont feel anything....

~🎶

Nigga don't, tell me what you want.
Think you callin' shots? I'll make a call, nigga getchu' gone.

Knew dat was ya girl, but she a hoe, and her pussy so- sound like macaroni in the bowl, when she mix it up.

*Knocks at the door*

Knew I was gone put it in a song, we ain't get to fuck.

Think about it when you leave her home, where she really at?

*Knocks harder*

"Damn....somebody tryna fuck up my buzz..."

'"What??" I yelled over the music.

No answer.

*starts singing* "IS IT CUZ I'M REALLY PUTTIN' ON? WHERE MY CITY AT! HIGHHBRIDGE NIGGA FROM THE BRONX WHERE IT GET GRITTY AT!"

"NIKKI!! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR MAN!?" someone yelled.

Didn't sound like it was coming from that big of a person but I stuck my blunt in my mouth and approached the door.

I looked throughh the peep hole..

Guess who i sawww...?

"No. Fuck you. AND the pussy you came wit."

"Ba- nikki, please just open the door.."

"Nnno!!"

"Yes. Dude, come on.. I had to use hella gps to even drive here."

"Give a fuck. Learn your shit." I said smartly, turning my music off.

"You really want me to simp to your yellow ass out here where all your neighbors can hear me?-

" *gasps dramatically* oh, how romantic!"

"*rolls eyes* Orrr would you like to be at least polite and understanding by opening the door for me...?"

"Nope. Tried that once. Didn't work."

"Nikita! I'm FUCKING-

I flung the door open just enough to pull her In and close it behind her.

"Can you stop cussing, potty mouth? Damn." I said walking away from her into the back.

"Hey, when did you start smoking?"

"What do you mean when did I start, who are you to question me?" I said lighting up the tip.

She followed me.

Obviously.

"Look, can you just talk to me? I know you got my voicemail.."

I stopped dead in my tracks in the hall way as my pisitivity came back to memory.

I felt the feeling of heaviness coming up again also which means I didn't drink enough to drown that shit yet.

Didn't even have enough time to even become drunk.

"Yea...i did."

"I didn't do anything.."

I turned around getting upset.

"Oh you didn't? You didn't do anything wrong?" I said getting in her face as i slowly approached her.

She started to back away but stopped.

I could tell she wanted to be near me still. That she missed being this close to me like always...my warmth radiating off of hers, eye to eye.

"You were being loyal to daddy is that what you called yourself doing?" I said looking her in the eyes..

"..." She stuttered words but I couldn't make them out.

"I didn't think so. If you cared about me, you wouldn't have done that!" I told her.

"I do care about you, that's the wholee problem yo! I care about you sooo fucking much I'm willing to wholeheartedly risk everything Nikki... You don't know how many times I've told myself that I wouldn't be doing this but yet- I find myself craving you at night when you're not with me. I find myself aching to be in your hold like the night before or, your lips eloped with mine, I can't fucking STAND you....because I'm beginning to want you...too bad.." She exclaimed with tears at the brim of her eyes dryly awaiting to shed.

I stood before her face to face before I grabbed her beneath the jaws with both hands and kissed her lovingly.

I could feel the tears finally begin to come down as we kissed, and I hated it when she cried but all I could do was love her.

"You didn't do anything with her did you.."

"No, no. Of course not, it was just lunch baby completely innocent." She said scanning my face for the acknowledgement of her response.

"Okay. I believe you..." I said running the back of my fingers down the side of her face, looking her in the eyes.

"I was just..when I heard that I got so mad I thought that you..i thought that you didn't want this anymore." I said as my bottom lip trembled.

I looked away from her before she could notice my glossy eyes but she grabbed my chin and faced back towards her.

"Don't.." She said before she kisses me sensually.

Pulling me closer i gave into her need and gripped her neck softly as our tongues danced in each other's mouths.

Gripping me by my sides she pushed me up against the wall, raving her hands up underneath my shirt.

It caught me completely by surprise. All I could do was continue to breath harder as our kissing heated up, mentally begging her not to stop..

I almost moaned her name when she rubbed against my love with her hand.

"I want you Nikki...'' she whispered rubbing more aggressively.

I couldn't help but bite my lip as she played with my breasts with her free hand.

Hearing her say that made my pussy throb as she continued to stroke me repeatedly in rhythm.

"Awww...fuck!" I hissed.

Her eyes jumped up at mine when she felt me react and immediately counteracted.

She took her hand from inside my pants and told me open my fucking mouth.

I did so, not really comprehending me being so ready to be the "yes girl" as I thought it'd be the other way around.

"Suck and don't fucking stop til I say so..." She whispered against my neck looking down at my lips as I sucked my sticky juices off her fingers.

She pinched my nipple before lifting my shirt up and swindling her tongue across it repeatedly making it harder than it was.

I, being almost ready to give up and make her go down on me already, rolled my head back and hummed on her fingers.

"Don't you fucking stop...." She said before biting down on my nipple.

"Mmmph!!" I moaned.

It startled me but it felt so good at the same time..

Everything she was doing to me was contrary to the approach I thought she would take in my head.

I just wanted that pretty little mouth to be full of me already.

I was aching and she was teasing...

I don't like that shit at all.

"I wanna make love to you...and I wanna make you cum...can I do that?" She asked, speaking against me as she trailed the tip of her nose down my middle groping my sides..

"Y-yes..." I answered shakily.

"Okay, then come on." She said grabbing my hand leading into the back.

I followed her just for her to throw me in the bed, go close the door and come back to me.

She wrestled me out of all my clothing down to my boy shorts as we made tongue war and domination.

Spreading my legs apart I gasped laying back as I was now throbbing wetness with so much more anticipation than I started out with..

She blew on the outside of my shorts teasing me, licking lightly across the brim of them.

"*moans lightly* ...baby..." I let it slip out, fuck..

"Shhh.." She said slowly taking them off as she bit the small space between my v line and pussy , sucking on it from time to time.

I rolled my eyes back grabbing her other hand. "Pleasee.."

Her tongue swindled itself down to my clit she began kissing it slow and sloppy.

"Damn you taste good." She said between breaths biting her lip.

I arched as she went back but with aggressiveness she sucked on my pussy lips.

I tangled my hands in her dreads as she started eating me out like she was starving.

Gripping my waist everytime it became too much for me. Digging her nails in my thighs as she flicked her tongue across my clit, I didn't even know I could cum so many times until tonight, i was mostly usually the giver...

I could feel myself rising up again and I could tell she wasn't gonna stop but I had to try

"Mh-sst, Reggie....awh-reggie let me go. Sst- babee let me goo!" I said arching trying to pull away from her.

Her head lifts up with a quickness pulling away from me as she held my right leg down and got in between them.

Oh shit...i forgot she was naked too.

Then grabbed my other leg and started grinding her pussy into mine.

"Ffffuck!" I moaned on the bridge of cumming hard.

She went faster and faster at a steady pace grinding harder.

She gripped my neck with one hand and grinded slow and hard looking me in the eyes as i tried my best not to give up yet.

I slapped her ass as she kept going and I gripped it making her moan and slow down.

"Don't stop...." I said to her with pleading eyes.

She went harder.

Soon enough we both came at the same time.

When she got off me I turned her over pinning her hands to the bed and in between her legs.

"Oh, you thought I would let you run some shit?" I said grinding against her.

I traced my hand down her body and started rubbing her clit with my fingers as she bucked softly against me.

"...is this what you want baby?" I whispered In her ear as i softly bit it.

She gasped biting my shoulder and I looked at her and kissed her roughly.

In that same moment I drove into her wet womanhood and started grinding into her as I bit down on her neck- before she could speak.

I just wanted to make her cum..

I just wanted to hear her moan....

Reggie

I can't believe I kissed Marley...

She can't find out, that wasn't supposed to happen I do love her.

I love Nikki so much I wanna be with her..

I just fucked up.

*

*

*

Sorry it's so late but tell me if y'all like the new cover💕 & sorry for any typos I just wanted to get this done for y'all🙄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 1.2K 27
Regina George was always on top. She was hot, popular, and rich. Everyone wanted to be her, and if they didn't? They wanted to be with her and Regina...
1.9K 85 23
"Ya know, thats the hard thing about liking someone of the same gender. There is a 90 percent chance, they wont feel the same." I say, giving a small...
1.4M 58.3K 55
UNEDITED After violating campus rules and committing student misconduct, twenty-three-year-old Warren Ashford is deep trouble and at risk of losing h...
76.5K 3.1K 51
"I shook out of my sad thoughts and tried to look at the brightside. It was hard to find one at first but I did. I clung on to the thought of me bein...