Not A Visitor [StudxStud] COM...

By yovacane_

We all blindly stumble upon challenges and situations in our lives that make no sense whatsoever and that's b... More

Intro--
1▻ Too Young. Too Old.
2▻ Lemme teach you..
3▻ Am i over her?
4▻ Marley.
5▻ Maybe it was..?
6- Confrontation
7- But She'll Never Know.
8- As a matter of Fact.
9- Spin Off
10- Speechless.
Part Two.
Part Three.
Part Four
New Season, different fall.
13- Nope, not at all.
14- We're in, You're out.
15- Blood for Decor.
16- Right Move.
17- Will.
18. -Triplets Of The Soul. Family Secrets.
19.-If We Had A Will,We'd Have A Way. . Right?
20.- Too Late.
21.-Stand With Me.
22. Come with Me.. LAST CHAPTER!!

12- No explainations, right?

3.4K 191 20
By yovacane_

[[ She's not my girlfriend anyway. ]]

Nikki

I sat on my chair analysing athenia's painting for the past 5 minutes. It was pretty good acknowledging the fact that according to her she "just" recently became serious about her work, but bullshit you not her critique is of a professional.

She's been working here for over a week now so since business was casually slow today, and I wasnt booked to body paint for another showcase until wednesday, I thought I'd vibe with her and enjoy her company until Reggie came through so we could go to lunch.

Athenia was really pretty, thick long black straightened hair, she was Arabic-mulatto, spoke french and Arabic but English is her main language.

Pretty smile and well porportioned, as soon as she came in I could tell she was cool and pretty smart just by the way she carried herself.

I needed to make some new friends anyways.

"So, like....why the fuck don't you sell your pieces my dude this is good.. Too good."

"Lol, I told you already I don't normally do this stuff just for marketing or like a job...i just created these when i had the time to take my mind off things. It depends on how carried away I've gotten in my imagination while I'm working that makes it so good. Otherwise I'll just have an unfinished piece sitting up in the corner somewhere, yanno?" She answered.

"Well....you still need to think about it. Don't let your talent go to waste."

"I thought that's one of the reasons I took this job, Nik." She smiled at me.

"Diddo. But I'm just sayin, don't get smart." I said nudging her playfully.

I continued on blending the man on my canvas and realised that a hint of yellow would really do this thing some justice.

"Uh...so what're you doing later on today?"

"Why?"

"Because I know this great spoken word bar on the corner of lyneo if you're interested?" She asked, shaking up her bottle of paint.

"Actually, I'm seeing someone for lunch later on so I cant go." I said finishing a stroke, I looked over at her and she nodded biting the bridge of her top lip getting back to her work. "Maybe some other time?"

"Yeah." She responded.
____________________________________

Reggie

She came in my room, and Locked the door.

Why would aunty let her in here?! We don't need to "talk" about nothing dude.

Then my common sense hit me like a wave wind that she's completely unaware (which is a good thing...for now) about me and nikki's messing around.

Although, what we feel for each other is completely more than just that.

But.

Anyways.

She leaned back against the door and stared me down like a vulture stalking it's prey.

"Well, fuck are you gonna say something I mean you are kind of In my damn house?" I told her getting upset.

What we had wasn't even that deep.

"Aye, you can chill okay I just wanted to talk. The only reason I locked the door was to keep you from pulling some bullshit like running away downstairs to your aunt or something." She explained chewing gum.

"Well, you got like 3 minutes I gotta be somehwere, Marley." I said exhaling, weighing my hand down on my thigh resting my arm on the other.

I don't have time for this.

"First off, I just wanted to say I was wrong for thinking you and that girl who used to live with you or whatever had a thing goin' on...i shouldn't have assumed of you like that."

My mouth got dry and I swallowed.

Should I tell her that we do now ? Should I say anything, or would that blow our cover...

"Okay.." I managed to say. I felt bad for lying to her now that it actually was true..

But neither of them are my girlfriend yet so I don't owe her an explaination for my decision.

"And the other thing is...i've noticed you since you got here but I didn't really realize who you were until you rolled your window down.. I know we started off in a weird way but.. I was just thinking that maybe we could be friends?" She said lowering her voice.

"...sure." I answered. Why not?

"Really?" She asked shocked.

"Yeah, I think after how I treated you after..like, you know.. you deserve that to say the least, and my apologies. I'm a changed person." I said with a smile.

But something was still not right, it felt like a stone was sitting at the pit of my stomach.

"Okay. Cool." She grinned.

"Reginaaa!" Called my aunt.

What is she doing up, isn't she supposed to be resting?

"Yeah, ma!" I responded. I'll always look at her as my mother, she raised me.

"Y'all up there still, I made some cupcakes!"

I rolled my eyes as I closed them, going down the stairs to meet her.

"Aunty, I don't need you making pastries and shit jus because I've got somebody over. Especially if you invited them without my knowledge, I'm not 15 anymore we could go pick up somethin' to eat I drive now? Remember?" I said in almost a whisper so Marley couldn't hear me.

"Oh, hush! You still my llllittle baby and I'm allllways gonna bake for you!" She said loudly grabbing my face and kissing every spot.

So much for being discrete.

I chuckled against my will of trying to keep a straight face as I heard Marley laughing a little as her light steps padded the carpeted stairway.

"Alrigght, alrightt I get it." I said pulling away from her.

"And don't say I'm embarrassing you because due to my complications I'm very lucky to be doing this well nd there's tons of kids out here who would LOVE an aunt like me." She smirked giving Marley a hidden wink.

"Of course, who wouldn't?" I smiled.

"Exactly. But fine, if you wanna go out and have lunch then go out and do that. Bond." She said waving her hand in the air.

"Wait, when did I say that? I ....i can't."

"Just a few seconds ago baby love. You said *repeats her words in a deep mocking voice* '' Ion need you making pastries n shit aunty I'm not fifteen anymore, gosh! We could go out and get something to eat!" *dramatic smack. So why can't you?"

Marley was laughing her ass off til i gave her that look that told her when she leaves ima elbow her in her shit if she doesn't shut up.

"I've got plans, I can't..." I looked over at Marley who looked from me to the floor then off to the corner.

Damn, man. I've got lunch with Nikki..

"I'm sorry, okay? Maybe some other time."

My phone rung. Thank God.

"Let me get this, okay? don't leave."

I feel like everywhere i go no matter what it's impossible for me to keep friends. I hate being the one to stall on people even though the old me would've been like fuck it I'm starting to realize karma's schedule is basically filled with appointments for me so let me get my shit together.

"Hello?"

"Yea, Reggie where you at? It's almost 12."

"Shit, it is?"

"Mmmhm."

"Damn. Um. Okay, let me get ready."

"Wait, holup you not ready yet?"

"Nnno.." I said in a low voice.

I could feel someone coming behind me.

I turned my head and saw it was Marley telling me she was leaving.

I tried to get nikki's attention but she kept talking.

"Look, I'll just talk to you later okay? I don't think I can make it. Love you, bye." I said hanging up the phone.

"Hold on, wait." I called out.

She stopped to turn around.

I ran up to her after putting my phone on do not disturb.

"You like In n out?"

I noticed her face brighten up a little bit as she nodded.

I smiled biting my lip. "Well come on, let me take you.. I'll drive."

______________________________________
.

I dead ass can't find marley's ig since i stopped writing this book & my lurking game ain't shit so I'm in shambles🙃
And also the schedule of this book is every other Saturday due to me having to study my ass off.

Sb; But if someone knows her ig can they like pm it or something😭?
-Thanks🤘❤
.

_____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 57 21
Running away from her harsh past, Avery finds herself stuck between the love for herself and another woman. As she faces the struggles of being a gay...
1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
13K 1.3K 47
"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸..." 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 �...
5.6K 255 20
Avery always thought that she had her next five years planned out. Finish college, get a degree in psychology, start working, get back into dating wo...