The Older Potter // HP Older...

By Ilvermornist

Samantha Potter lived a normal life. She went to Hogwarts, played Quidditch, and tried to pass History of Mag... More

Part 1
TRAILER
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121

61

5.8K 249 99
By Ilvermornist

C H A P T E R 61

"What's up, mate, how was your holiday?" Luke asked Cedric once he came back from Hogsmeade Station along with the rest of the school. It was nice for them to get away from the whole Sirius Black situation but knew that it was still going on upon coming back.

Cedric shrugged and gave a bland look. "Nothing special."

Luke raised and eyebrow at his odd behavior. "Ok then," he replied and helped Cedric and Dan bring their stuff up to their dorm.

As he climbed the steps, Cedric sighed a few times. Of course he loved spending time with his family but with him and Samantha not on the best of terms, Cedric couldn't enjoy this break as much as he would have liked. He missed her but with the way she's been acting, Cedric felt like a bit of space would be good for them. Relationships were not happy all of the time so this rough patch was normal. Throughout their year together, the two never really got into any serious fights because both of them were mature enough to let it go and move on. However as Cedric put down his stuff and sat on his bed, his gut felt like this little tiff between them was much more impactful than anything they've ever experienced.

He shook his head and made a note to talk to Samantha as soon as possible. Even if they didn't sort out any of their issues, getting back on normal speaking terms would be a huge step. They didn't write any owls over the break and Cypress kept nipping at Cedric to send something. So he sighed and sent a whatever letter to Luke to get Cypress out of the house for a few days.

"So how was your holiday, Luke?" Cedric asked, putting fresh clean sheets on his bed.

"It was actually much better than I anticipated."

"How so?"

"Well I thought I'd be moping around the castle all by myself since barely anyone was here but...," he trailed off, realizing that he was about to mention that he had been spending a lot of the break with Samantha. They studied a lot and she told him countless stories of her adventures with Fred and George. Luke also took this opportunity to ask about Harry and the mystery behind Voldemort and now recently Sirius Black. He liked her as a friend and enjoyed her company.

Cedric raised an eyebrow. "But what?"

"Well as you know Samantha stayed here as well, so we hung out. It wasn't anything major but it was nice to have her around during this tough time with my family," Luke explained. He knew them spending time together wasn't anything major and wouldn't lead to anything but Luke felt like Cedric wouldn't take it well because they weren't on the best terms.

Cedric nodded slowly and then turned back to putting pillowcases on his pillows. "That's nice, " he commented trying to sound content but knew he was failing miserably.

Luke didn't speak but only hummed in return.

A growing feeling started to form inside Cedric and as much as he didn't want to admit it, he had to. He didn't want to feel jealous but Cedric couldn't help it. He knew that they were only friends but Cedric wanted to be the one to spend time with her. Things had now taken an odd turn and Cedric didn't know how to feel about it.

• • • • •

"So like....a real bloody Firebolt?"

"Are you serious?" Samantha held in a laugh at Fred and George who were gawking at what Harry had just told them.

He had just finished telling them about what happened over Christmas and then mentioned that McGonagall had taken it away to see if it had any jinxes.

The twins' surprised looks had immediately turned into anger and frustration.

"But...but why would she do that?" Fred started, his eyes widened with every passing moment.

"She should want Gryffindor to win as much as anyone!" George continued. "And especially for you Oliver since it's your last year. She would want you to go out with a victory."

Oliver put up a hand to silence them. "Don't worry, team. I'll try to make her see reason. We're going to have that broom when we play Ravenclaw," Everyone nodded in agreement and he then sent them to bed since it was getting a bit late and they were starting a busy week of practicing. However, when they turned to go up to their dorms, Oliver called Harry and Samantha to stay down.

He turned to Harry. "Another thing....the whole Dementor situation..," he trailed off, giving Harry a look that easily read 'You better have it under control or I don't know what we're going to do.'

He glanced at Samantha and then back at Oliver. "Don't worry, Professor Lupin said he'd help me. We'd start after Christmas."

Oliver nodded and then looked at Samantha and smiled. "Keep this one in check."

She smirked and brought Harry in a side hug. "I always do."

School had started back up again the following day and Samantha and the group headed off to Potions, Charms, lunch, and then finishing the day off with Herbology and Transfiguration.

As she left the Great Hall from breakfast and back to the dorm to quickly get their books, someone grabbed her hand.

Samantha turned and gave a small smile when she saw that it was Cedric. She turned back to the girls who gave her a nod and then followed Fred, George, and Lee down the hall.

"Hi," she breathed, taking in his appearance which never seemed to disappoint her. He had some stubble on his chin which stuck out from his sharp jaw line.

"Hi," he replied and then awkwardly scratched the back of his head. "Can we talk...quickly before class?"

Samantha nodded and they walked towards a more secluded part of the entrance hall. Glancing at the clock, she noticed they had about fifteen minutes until class started.

"Uhm...so how was your break?"

"It was ok. A bit quiet though."

Cedric nodded and then blurted out. "I heard you spent a lot of time with Luke."

That caught her well of guard and she raised an eyebrow. His tone wasn't laced with jealousy but with the sad eyes he was giving her, she knew he was. Cedric wasn't usually the jealous type so this came as a shock to her.

"We hung out a few times, yes," she responded in a calm voice, trying not to snap and overreact.

"Why?"

"Why?!" she reiterated sharply. "Cedric, he's your best friend. He was also very alone over break."

"That doesn't mean you have to spend every waking moment with him," He took in a sharp breath. Cedric didn't know where this anger was coming from but he still felt like Samantha was being very secretive and going behind his back with Luke. Talking to Luke earlier, he noticed that nothing was going on but maybe he knew what Samantha knew and wasn't telling him. All of this suddenly came about abruptly and he didn't know how to handle it.

Samantha took a step back and composed herself. "I don't know what your problem is or what happened over your break but Luke is my friend and he needed someone. He felt alone and I felt like I should be there for him. Unfortunately, I know a bit too much about feeling alone," And with that she turned on her heel and headed up the marble stairs and out of sight.

• • • • •

Samantha knew Harry had Defense today so after Transfiguration ended, she waited outside of the classroom to try and figure out when they were going to meet to help Harry with the Dementors. Her mind was racing with thoughts of what happened with Cedric and they have been all day. She completely tuned out every class and brushed off Angelina and Alicia who kept asking her what was wrong, stating that they would talk later.

The door opened and the Gryffindors and Slytherins started to pile out. She saw Ron and Hermione but no Harry.

"Harry is still inside, talking to Lupin about their lessons," Ron said noting her confused expression.

She nodded and then saw that Ron took a step away from Hermione. Both girls rolled their eyes at his behavior.

"Just let it go, Ron," Samantha spoke as they looked at the open door and saw Lupin talking to Harry. Samantha wanted to talk to him before they met up again. She decided to wait either before or after the Dementor lesson. "As much as I don't like McGonagall having the Firebolt, I'm sure we'll have it back before the match."

Ron grumbled and folded his arms. He then looked at the open door at Harry. "He still looks a bit ill, Professor Lupin."

Hermione let out a sigh. Ron turned to her sharply. "What?" she said raising an eyebrow at him.

"What's with the sigh?"

"Well isn't it obvious?"

Ron furrowed his eyebrows and opened his mouth to speak but Harry emerged from the room as the door closed.

"Samantha, I was just about to go and find out. The first lesson is Thursday evening after dinner."

Samantha nodded and then turned to Hermione. "Hermione, can I speak to you for a second?"

She nodded as the two boys said goodbye and headed back to the Common Room.

"I'm impressed at how fast you figured it out, Hermione. Does anyone else know?" Samantha asked with a wary voice.

"Wait....about Professor Lupin....how do you know?" Hermione responded as she quickly grasped the numerous books in her hand as well as her bag.

Samantha grinned. "I've always known, ever since I was a little kid."

Hermione nodded slowly. "And to answer your previous question, no. No one else knows besides me. I figured it out when Professor Snape sent the essay for us about werewolves that day that Professor Lupin was too ill to teach. As soon as I researched the symptoms, it immediately clicked and thought more people would figure it out," she explained as her bag started to rip.

"Well I spoke to him after he heard about the essay and Lupin reckons Snape sent it to try and out him."

"But why--" Hermione didn't finish as her bag split and all of her books fell onto the floor. They stopped walking and Samantha instantly bent down to help gather them. As she was picking up her Arithmancy book, Samantha noticed something golden hanging out of the pocket of the bag that was now on the floor.

Samantha went for it and grabbed a golden chain which led to a small golden hourglass that was beautifully crafted with small intricate swirls. She immediately knew what it was from studying them in History of Magic. Even though she rarely paid any attention, once they reached the topic of Time Travel, Samantha's grades had peaked just a bit. From a Poor to an Acceptable.

Hermione was too busy collecting her ink bottles and quills that she didn't notice Samantha marveling at the Time Turner and discovering her big secret. She usually kept it around her neck for safekeeping but this time, Hermione put it in the front pocket because she was studying for too long in the library and had to quickly jump back in time and clean up. She didn't have time to put it around her neck.

"To think it took me this long to wonder how you were getting to all of your classes," Samantha spoke in a playful drawl that grabbed Hermione's attention. As soon as her eyes laid on the Time Turner in Samantha's hand, her jaw dropped.

"I--uhm--well you see--it's just--" she spluttered and had dropped her quills and ink again.

Samantha shook her head in amusement. "My my my I am very impressed," she then frowned. "Why wasn't I trusted with a Time Travel......." she thought for a moment and then smirked. "Yeah I probably shouldn't be trusted with time travel," she laughed to herself and ignored Hermione's frozen and shocked expression.

Samantha continued. "I've always wanted to see one of these in real life. The pictures in the textbook don't do it any justice. Like how beautiful is this?" she turned to Hermione who had finally broken from her stupor.

"I--you're not going to tell anyone right?" she spoke in a quick tone.

Samantha rolled her eyes. "Now Hermione, why would I do that? I think this is wicked....maybe I could borrow--"

"No!" Hermione said and rushed to her feet.

"But to prank Fred and George--"

"Absolutely not!" Hermione took it from Samantha's hand and clasped it around her neck and hid it under her shirt. "It's way too dangerous. I'm already scared I'll mess something up as is."

Samantha sighed and held up her hands in defense. "Fine, fine. I'll just find another way to prank them."

• • • • •

Thursday evening came and the Potters bid their friends goodbye to head to the History of Magic classroom to begin Harry's Dementor lesson.

"It's bad enough I have to be in this wretched classroom during the day let alone after hours," Samantha grumbled which earned a laugh and shake of the head from Harry.

Samantha opened up the door and saw that the desks had been pushed aside and that Professor Lupin was putting a large crate on the desk. She had a hunch on what it might be however Harry asked.

"It's a boggart," Lupin said, brushing a few strands of hair out of his eyes. "Obviously I couldn't bring in a real Dementor--"

"Dumbledore would have your neck," Samantha cut in, shuddering for dramatic effect.

Lupin grinned. "And we wouldn't want that. So I spent the past few days trying to find one and luckily McGonagall alerted me that she had discovered one in her filing cabinet. I can easily store him under my desk when we're not using him."

Harry nodded, a bit happy that a real Dementor wouldn't be used and that a Boggart would be a suitable substitute.

Lupin took out his wand and cleared his throat. Samantha and Harry took out their wands as well. She thought that Lupin would want her to demonstrate and be there for moral support. "Alright so lets begin. First and foremost, Harry, I want you to know that this spell is very advanced. Far beyond any Ordinary Wizarding Level," Lupin started to explain.

Samantha thought about the mention of OWLs. She wondered if she could use the Patronus Charm as bonus or something to impress the Ministry Officials. McGonagall spent their first lesson back going over what was left to cover, what they had to start reviewing, and the basic schedule for them. Even though they were a few months away, she wanted her students to be as prepared and ready as possible. She was very happy to have knuckled down and got done all of her homework over break and even started studying a bit. This time around Samantha surely didn't want to wait until the last minute like her and the twins usually did. Them more than her.

"It is called the Patronus Charm," the werewolf said.

"What does it do?" Harry asked.

"It acts like a shield, to guard you from the Dementor," Lupin answered and then turned to Samantha. "Would you like to demonstrate?"

She smirked. "Of course," Samantha gripped her wand and look up at the corner of the wall. "Expecto Patronum."

A whispy white light started to emerge from the tip of her wand and it then formed into a large hawk. It flew around the room a few times before disappearing.

"Very well done," Lupin said smiling, very proud that she could produce such advanced level magic. James and Lily would be so proud. "Now what you saw on the train was a small shield. Generally the strongest form of a Patronus or a Corporeal Patronus forms an animal, which is unique to each individual conjurer. We can get into specifics during another lesson."

Harry nodded in understanding. He was becoming very antsy to try and conjure one. He could not get attacked again. "So you just say the incantation?" he asked, taking a few notes of what Samantha did.

"Wish it was that easy, " Samantha mumbled which caused Harry to furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"In order for the incantation to work, you must think of a very happy memory, a very powerful memory. Not all memories are both," Lupin explained.

Harry nodded and then gripped his wand. He muttered the incantation a few times before really having a go at it. A small silver strand whooshed out his wand and then disappeared. A bright smile appeared on his face. "Look! There!"

Lupin nodded impressively. "Very good start, care to try it on the Dementor?"

Harry nodded firmly. "Yes," He moved to the center of the classroom and faced the crate while focusing on his memory. Lupin walked to the desk and to the latch of the crate.

He gave Harry a nod and then pulled the latch to reveal the Dementor. The black hooded slowly emerged from the crate and faced Harry. The lights started to flicker and then went out completely.

Samantha turned and focused on turning the lights back on while Harry faced the Dementor. A wave of coldness took over as it advanced on him. Harry pointed his wand and started to say the incantation. It came out very rushed and not well though out.

After turning the lights back on with her wand, Samantha turned and saw that Harry was now lying flat on his back. Lupin shielded the Dementor back into the crate and took out a piece of chocolate. Samantha went to Harry's side and started to help him up.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said, his voice a bit strained from lack of air. He leaned against a nearby desk to maintain his balance.

"Here, Harry," Lupin handed him a piece of chocolate. Samantha smiled. "Eat this before we have another go."

Harry bit into the block of chocolate. "This time was much worse...my dad...this was the first time I've heard him. He tried to give our mum time to make a run for it."

Samantha took in a breath as she noticed that Remus started to lose some color in his face. "You heard James?" he spoke in a strained voice.

"Yeah...," Harry trailed off, then looked up. "You knew our dad?"

Lupin let out a breath and then snuck another small glance at Samantha who was biting her lip in anticipation . "I did actually...we were friends at Hogwarts. Look, Harry perhaps we should stop here. We could continue some other time--"

"No!" he pushed off the desk and shoved the last bit of chocolate into his mouth and quickly chewed and swallowed. "We have to win the next match. If we lose, we lose the Cup!"

Lupin sighed and then looked at Samantha who nodded. She knew Harry would get this soon. He definitely had the talent and determination. He looked back at Harry. "Ok, but maybe pick another memory. That one didn't seem to be strong enough."

"Think about when you met me, Harry," Samantha said with a smirk.

Harry laughed. "I don't think that would be even remotely strong enough."

Lupin let out a laugh that had quickly changed his demeanor from sadness of remembering James to feeling like he was back with his family. The latter brought a huge smile to his face.

• • • • •

"You go on, Harry," Samantha said as they finished another lesson. It was now two weeks into the school term and Slytherin had just narrowly beaten Ravenclaw. Oliver had stated that this was good because they would place in second if they beat Ravenclaw in the upcoming few weeks.

It was now February so the time to really start preparing for Ravenclaw has come. "I need to ask Professor Lupin a question about a homework assignment."

Harry nodded and then left the classroom.

"So how was your break?" she asked with a wary tone. "I know it was during full moon...."

Remus sighed. "It was...bearable. Nothing I haven't experienced before."

"I've been wanting to talk to you again but this is a very busy year," she said referencing to Quidditch, OWLs, and then thinking about Sirius. She has still been visiting him a few times a week to give him food and chat a little. It seems the new year had brought him a new and happier outlook. Yes he was content with where he was, Sirius thought that they would be able to nab Pettigrew soon. All Peter has to do is try and escape from Ron and they would have their window of opportunity.

"Fifth year really is the worst in my opinion," Remus responded and gave Samantha a Butterbear.

She nodded. "I think Harry is improving as well. I wish he knew that it takes time to produce one, though."

Remus smiled. "He really does have James' expectations."

They chatted some more about classes and then Sirius Black was brought up and Samantha referenced to what Harry said during their lesson about him deserving the Dementor's Kiss.

"Do you think he deserves it?" she asked skeptically. Hopefully Remus had still believed in Sirius.

He took in a large breath and let it out slowly. "I don't think anyone deserves something like that....no matter what they did."

Samantha soon left the room afterwards to go back to the Common Room and thought about what Remus said. It still seems that he still had some resentment towards Sirius and possibly telling him about what's been going on had taken a few steps back. Samantha had not discussed possibly telling Remus with Sirius and knew exactly what he would say.

She turned the corner and saw Neville, pleading with their portrait Sir Cadogan who seemed to be quite amused.

"I promise you, I wrote down all of the passwords. I must have lost them somewhere," Neville cried.

Sir Cadogan scoffed. "A likely tale of some sort!" he bellowed and then spotted Samantha who had reached Neville's side, with an annoyed expression. "Good evening, fine young Dame. Glower upon this loon and clap him in irons. He is trying to invade our chambers!"

Neville started to shrink a bit and Samantha sighed. He didn't have to deal with this ridiculous fool and take any of this to heart. Instead of adding fuel to the fire and giving Sir Cadogan what he wants, Samantha wrapped an arm around Neville and stood up fully upright. She then turned to the portrait. "Don't worry, Sir, I will take care of this chap. Oddsbodikins."

Sir Cadogan gave an odd look at how she agreed with him but then swung forward and let them in.

As soon as the portrait closed, she let go of Neville and gave him a reassuring smile. "Don't let that nutter get to you, Neville."

"But I deserve it. I've lost all of the passwords. I made him tell me what ones he was going to use this week but of course keeps changing them. I have no clue where I've put them."

She gave Neville a consoling side hug. "You absolutely don't, Neville. Look, we all don't want to deal with him. Don't worry about the passwords, just make sure when you go back, you're with someone. It will make things so much easier," she explained.

He nodded and gave the portrait door an irritated look. Neville then bid her goodbye and went up to the dorm. Samantha frowned at Neville and then shook her head. That boy didn't deserve any ridicule he was given, but Samantha knew that things would go upright for Neville sooner or later.

Samantha then started to enter the Common Room. She saw Harry and Ron sitting by the fire and Hermione a few tables away completely hidden away by books, random charts of some sort, and pieces of parchment. She knew Angelina and Alicia were meeting with Professor Flitwick about the recent Charm they learned and Fred and George had a detention with Filch for letting off some fireworks and dungbombs.

She walked over to the two boys and at down next to them. They were finishing up an essay for Snape about Undetectable Potions. That reminded her that she had some Potions homework that was due tomorrow. Ehh it was due tomorrow so she would do it tomorrow.

They greeted her with a sour expression and then Ron gave Hermione a glance. "I don't know how she's doing it," he muttered.

"Doing what?" Harry asked, looking up from his parchment.

"Going to all of her classes. Arithmancy and Care of Magical Creatures are at the same time but she's claimed she's never missed a lesson. The same goes with Muggle Studies and Divination," Ron spoke in an exasperated tone.

Harry shrugged and Samantha tried her best to hold in a laugh. They would flip if they knew what she was hiding right under their noses. "Maybe she's just very punctual," she said.

Ron opened his mouth to respond but then the portrait swung open and they looked to see who had just entered. Smiles immediately appeared on their faces when they saw McGonagall holding the Firebolt and a small content smile on her face. Samantha knew that she was secretly very happy that Harry has this amazing broom because their path to the Cup was clear as day with it.

"Yes!" Ron cried and jumped up from his seat pounding his fist in the air.

McGonagall gave a sigh and then held out the Firebolt for Harry to take. "Here, Potter. You may have it back,"

He gratefully took it as McGongall bid them goodbye. Harry gazed upon it again and they all knew that Ravenclaw had no chance against them.

"I'd better put it upstairs for safe keeping," Harry spoke.

Ron stepped forward. "No, I'll do it. I have to give Scabbers his rat tonic," He then took the broom from Harry and held it as though it were made of glass.

"Those Eagles have got a huge storm coming," Samantha said to Harry. "They won't know what hit them."

Harry smiled. He felt as though he were on top of the world, with now fully having the world's top broom. Harry then glanced at Hermione. "We should go talk to her and apologize. She was only trying to help."

Samantha nodded in agreement and they made their way over to Hermione who was still hard at work.

As Harry opened his mouth to speak, he was cut off by a loud yell echoing down the boy's staircase. The three immediately looked over and Hermione's attention had finally been drawn away from her work.

They watched the entrance and waited anxiously for what was about to come. Then came hurried footsteps which grew louder and louder. Ron them emerged into view and was dragging a bedsheet with him.

"LOOK!" he cried and stormed over to Hermione. "LOOK!" Ron repeated, shaking the bedsheet in her face.

"Ron, what's going on--?"

"SCABBERS THAT'S WHAT! LOOK!"

Hermione leaded away from Ron with a look of shock and confusion. Harry and Samantha looked down at the sheet Ron was holding. They saw something red and while Harry started to look sad, knowing what it meant, a very broad smile started to form on her face. That meant that Scabbers was gone and once using the Map, she could easily find him and bring him to Sirius.

"IT'S BLOOD, HERMIONE. HE'S GONE AND YOU KNOW WHAT WAS ON THE FLOOR BESIDE MY BED?!"

Hermione was still too stunned to speak. So instead, Ron threw something down at her which landed on her Astronomy star chart. Lying right on top of one of Saturn's moons were spiky, ginger cat hairs.

Everyone was speechless. Ron's worst nightmare had come true. However, Samantha looked as thought she could walk on clouds. She couldn't waste another moment. She had to tell Sirius and then ask for the Map from Harry.

"Uhm, as much as I would love to start planning Scabbers' funeral, unfortunately I have an assignment to finish," she spoke in a rushed tone and then fled the Common Room.

Samantha instantly went for the mirror Sirius gave her. "Sirius Orion Black the third!" she cried.

A few minutes later, Sirius' face appeared and he then yawned. "How can I be of service?"

Samantha raised an eyebrow at his yawn. "Were you taking a nap?" She glanced at a nearby clock. "At nine o'clock at night?"

Sirius shrugged. "Well what am I supposed to do?"

She shook her head. "Anyway, I have great news! Scabbers his gone!" She then quickly divulged into the story and how she knew that he had faked his own death because Sirius claimed at Crookshanks had been with him the whole day.

"I'm coming down now. Meet me at the edge of the castle as a dog and we can look together. I'll get the Map from Harry," she explained.

"You got it," Sirius said and Samantha put the mirror away and quickly ran out her dorm and back down the stairs. She saw that Hermione and her stuff were no longer at the table and that Harry and Ron were sitting by the fire.

"Harry," she called and raced over to him. "I need the Map. It's urgent."

Harry turned and gave her an odd look. "What for?"

Samantha sighed. Curse his Potter curiosity. "I need to find Fred and George."

That seemed to do the trick as Harry shrugged and went up to his dorm. Ron was still looking down at the bedsheet sadly. "Scabbers was a true and loyal rat."

It took everything for Samantha to not yell at him everything wrong with that statement. A few minutes later, Harry returned with the Map. Samantha thanked him and promptly left the Common Room and to the edge of the castle to meet Sirius.

She opened the Map and quickly searched for Peter Pettigrew. A sharp breath left her when she saw the small dot on the first floor by the Herbology Greenhouses. Samantha kept walking down the halls and the stopped at the exit of the castle and was ready to see Sirius and end this with Pettigrew.

She looked out the window and saw a dog trotting up to the castle and Crookshanks next to him. A smile formed on her face and she opened the castle door.

Samantha stepped outside and awaited the two animals to come up to her. They finally did minutes later and Crookshanks nustled at her feet. Samantha bent down and scratched her head a few times.

Padfoot came up to her as well and then transformed into Sirius. He had a huge smile on his face and then looked down at Crookshanks who was purring at his boots.

"I found him at--" Samantha started but was cut off by a voice she didn't want to hear at this moment. Actually, she didn't want to here any voices at the moment because Sirius Black was standing right there for anyone to see. However, it was dark and a bit late so she wondered who in Merlin's name was outside the castle.

"Samantha?" the voice said from the window next to the castle door.

She turned slowly and saw Cedric staring at her with a confused expression. Oh no. His eyes then moved onto Sirius and his jaw dropped.

"Sirius Black?!"

• • • • •

OH MA GEEZ?!?

Things are getting quite....SIRIUS....if I may.

Will Cedric find out the whole truth?!? What will happen?!?

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!!

I'll try to update as soon as I can because I know you guys are waiting to see what's going to happen 😏😏😏

Until next time!

<3 Sam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.1K 51
❝I was just looking for an empty compartment and what do I do? I get pulled into the biggest shit show of my life.❞ ❝Sorry.❞ ❝It's okay, I...
675K 14.7K 32
I don't own Harry potter it belongs to J.K.Rowling After her friends abndoned her in the summer after 4th year Hayley starts to question her life and...
162K 4.6K 25
Harry didn't only have a godfather but also a godmother. A godmother who was sent to Azkaban for betraying his parents, James and Lily Potter. A godm...
110K 3.1K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...