Lily Swan (twilight fanfictio...

由 _JoKerNa

Lily was adopted by Charlie Swan when he finds her on his portch. She grows up as Lily Swan younger sister of... 更多

Lily Swan (twilight fanfiction)
What's up with the Cullen's?
My sister get's saved by a vamp, and i get hit by a car.
Dad, am I adopted?
Hello, My name is Lily and my parents are vampires.
Port Angeles and meeting family
So...you know?
Happy Birthday Lily!
Baseball with vampires
Kill, become a vampire.
A New Born's Power And Thirst
Volturi
Edward came to die cuz Bella is dead
Meet the Cullen's.. again
Dream's changes everything.
Nooo! The world is domed!
A wolf loves a vampire?
Smile for me
Army
I love Paul Lahote and he loves me back!
The Fight
The short second life of Bree Tanner
In Volterra
Wedding's make me want to cry
Abigail Cane's thought's
Caleb
As friends?
A Date As Friends
Reunion
The truth about Caleb
The End
SEQUEL!!!!

A mothers confessions and La Push

12.1K 174 21
由 _JoKerNa

It´s currently 7.30 in the morning on a Tuesday and I´m in the kitchen eating. My mind was on that woman who I have been dreaming about. I had a dream about her again last night.

<<<DREAM>>>

I was standing in a clearing, the sun was nowhere in sight and no animals around for miles. I could hear EVERYTHING. Things that no human could ever hear.

I heard someone behind me so I turned around. There, a few meters away, stood the woman who claims to be my mother.

"Hello, again, Lily" the woman spoke.

"Hey, that´s not fair. You know my name but I don´t know you name." I said, abit surpriced, where did all that courage come from? I have to be honest, she did look quite scary cuz she was really pale and had red eyes.

"Yes... I guess you right. My name is Abigail Lily Cane, and you are Lily Cara Cane. My daughter."

"Prove it, if you really are my mother prove it. Why did you give me away? Who is my father?"

"Lily, I gave you away because I had some... bad people after me and I gave you away to protect you. But now I am safe from them and I want you back, no matter what."

After she said that she turned around and started to walk away.

"Wait! What about my father?"

She stopped walking and turned around.

"Your father... I loved him, but he was married at the time, they had just taken a break. We dated a while, but then he went back to his wife. Then I found out I was pregnant. So, your father doesn´t know you exist."

"What´s his name?"

"Carlisle" (A/N note that Lily don´t know Dr. Cullen's first name so she doesn´t know they are the same person).

<<<DREAM ENDS>>>

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

20.9K 512 19
Life is normal for Harper Black until her dad's best friend's youngest daughter, Bella Swan, comes back into town. (_-_-_-_-_...
113K 2.7K 27
Mickey Swan, the Adoptive son of Charlie Swan. He was adopted at the age of twelve when his father overdosed on drugs. Now he is 18 that barely goe...
90.9K 1.6K 25
Isabella isn't the only Swan sister. She has a little sister that is 6 months younger than her (Charlie cheated on Renee when he was drunk) however h...
34.7K 487 9
Katherine Swan; She's your typical 15 year old girl. She had dark brown hair, baby blue eyes and lightly tan skin. She lived with her mother and...