You Have No Idea, My Dear Alp...

By eternity_xx

•••Completed••• ••He pushes me against a wall, like yesterday, but this time he starts trailing small kisses... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9• (Date Part 1)
•10• (Date Part 2)
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•Epilogue•
•Final Authors Note•
•Important (And Exciting) Authors Note•
•Sequel•

•28•

137K 4.9K 1.1K
By eternity_xx

•Ryder's POV•

I glare at Cam hard after I walk in and see him talking to Mara.

Anger flashes through me to the point where I almost see red, Caleb is fighting to take control but I'm using all my strength keeping myself in control.

Cam glares at me to and then pushes past me, bumping my shoulder in the process.

I growl and grip his forearm, "You're forbidden on my land."

He smirks, "Who's going to stop me?"

"My pack won't be afraid to kill you Cam. I would now if I didn't want answers." I say.

He just keeps the smirk off his face and shakes out of my grip, beginning to continue walking.

Mara pushes through us, "Cam! Wait!"

I growl and try to stop her, but she dodges my grasp and runs to Cam.

"What do you mean? About what you said before?" She asks.

He glaces up at us and then back down at Mara, he shakes his head at her and turns back around, disappearing into the forest.

I'm not sure why I let him go, maybe my curiousity got the best of me.

Mara sighs and walks back through us into her house, she stands at the door, holding the frame.

"Care to explain?" I ask.

She shakes her head and starts to the close the door, I slap my hand on it to refrain her from doing so.

"Sorry, that wasn't very clear. I meant, explain now." I say.

She sighs and leans against the door frame, "You have to just trust me that I can't tell you much, if I do you could be in danger."

Josh steps forward, "We can look after ourselves."

Mara shakes her head, "I'm sure you can, but I don't want to feel the guilt I know I will if I do."

I look at the others and then back at her, "What can you tell us then?"

The others turn to me with their mouths open, I guess it's not like me to let it go that easily, especially in a situation like this.

But the truth is, I trust Mara, I trust her with my life. She knows what she's doing and I need to understand that, it takes a lot of strength to keep something like that from us, and I understand why she has been keeping it from us.

"Come on." She says, opening the door more and walking inside. We follow her in and Layla closes the door after she walks in.

We sit on the couch and Mara stands near the window, "Cam has been here for a while, he wants something, but I have no idea what." She says.

Trent nods, "That's what we thought."

"But there is something that I know that he doesn't." She says.

"What's that?" I ask.

"He came to my house the other day, and when he left I decided to follow him. He went out of our territory and to an old cabin." She continues.

"You what?" I shout.

"Ryder, I'm fine. He didn't see me and I had protection." She assures me.

"Who?" I ask.

"Alpha Kyle, he's the Alpha of the Blue River Pack. He found me peeking and watched with me, then he walked me to his boundry." She shrugs.

I nod.

"Anyway, while we were there, Ryan came and went inside the house."

"Wait, Ryan Kunder? As in the hunter's son?" Mandy asks.

She nods, "That Ryan."

"What was he doing?" I ask.

She retells what happened.

"So, Cam wanted him to do something?" Cole asks.

Mara purses her lips, "It sounds like it, but they used the word 'her', which is why I think that Cam doesn't want something." She says.

I blink, "He wants someone."

•Cam's POV•

This is all wrong.

They weren't supposed to know I was here yet. Now there is a large speed bump in my path, they know to look out for me.

As long as Mara keeps her word though, I should be okay. I should be able to get back on track.

I just need a new plan of action.

You're probably wondering why I'm doing this?

Well, these people deserve what's coming to them. They're part of the reason my mate is dead.

Ryan was no help, but I'm not giving up on him just yet. He doesn't know the benefit he gets out of this yet.

And I'm sure when I tell him he'll be all in.

Because I have no one now, no one to share my life with, no one to have pups with, no one to be by my side.

But that is about to change. They won't know what hit them, all of them.

I will get her.

She'll be happy.

I'll be happy.

It will be a happily ever after.

•Mara's POV•

I somehow persuaded everyone to keep this a sercret between us for now. Mainly for everyone's safety, we don't want Cam to figure out the whole pack knows.

The less people know, the more they are safe.

I'm sitting at the kitchen bench, the house empty now, sipping on a cup of hot tea.

The rattling of keys in the lock of the front door make me look in the direction of the hallway. Soon, mum and dad come in chatting quietly to each other.

They see me and smile, mum puts down her bag and dad chucks his briefcase on the dinning table.

"Why are you home so late? It's like eight o'clock." I say.

Mum sighs, "We had a work dinner at some friends, luckily we got out early."

"Oh okay, I might go to bed now." I nod as I get up to put my cup in the sink.

"Are you okay hun?" Dad asks.

I give him a smile, "Fine, school's a little stressful right now, since we've just started and everything. I think I'm still in holiday mode."

He nods and kisses my forehead, "Night sweetie."

"Night dad, night mum." I say as I climb the stairs.

I lazily change into my pyjamas, I'll have a shower in the morning, and creep into bed. As soon as my head hits the pillow, I fall into a much needed sleep.

••••*••••

"But I want your food." I pout.

"I may love you Mara, but you're not getting my food." Ryder replies.

I sigh and move my salad around with my fork, then look to Ryder's mouth-watering spring rolls and sigh.

"Staring at it isn't going to help babe." Ryder adds.

I glare at him as I shovel lettuce into my mouth.

"Well that's an attractive look." Mandy says as she sits down at the lunch table.

I turn my glare to her and continue eating.

She holds up her hands, "Whoa, just saying."

Ryder shakes his head, "She wants my food."

Mandy's gaze flickers to Ryder springs rolls and I could literally see the drool coming out of her mouth.

Ryder rolls his eyes and sighs, he splits one in half and throws them at Mandy and I.

We squeal and beam as we start munching on them.

"Thanks Alpha!" Mandy smirks.

"I love you!" I join.

"Yeah, yeah." Ryder replies.

Josh, Cole, Trent and Layla come and sit down too. I watch them as they glance at Mandy and I eating the half a spring roll each and then look to Ryder.

Ryder groans, "For crying out loud! Just take them." He chucks the container in the middle of the table and everyone reaches in and takes one, leaving one for him.

I grin at him, which he just rolls his eyes to.

"So what are we going to do about the Cam problem?" Cole asks.

"What about it?" Ryder asks back.

"You guys need to pretend that I didn't tell you anything." I say.

"What?" Layla asks.

"It's better that way, then Cam can go on thinking that all is well." I reply.

"But what about you?" Josh asks.

"What about me?" I retort.

"You still have to deal with him." He replies.

"I want to find out what he wants, if this is the best way of doing that, then that's the way it's going." I say.

"It would make sense, we do need to find out what he wants." Mandy says.

"And what happens if we do find out what he wants?" Trent asks.

"Then we make sure he can't get it." Mandy shrugs.

"Or them." I add.

"Right." Mandy nods.

I stand up, holding my rubbish up, "I'm just going to put this in the bin."

They nod and I make my way to one of the many bins that surround our lunch area. After I chuck it in, I turn around quickly and end up bumping into someone.

"Sorry." I apologise.

"No it was my fault." I girl replies.

I study her, "You're new right?" I ask.

She nods, "I just started today, but I've been here for a couple of weeks."

"Mara." I smile.

"Torah." She replies, smiling too.

"If you ever need someone to hang out with, you can come sit with us." I say.

"Thanks, maybe tomorrow." She replies.

"Alright, bye Torah." I wave.

"Bye Mara." She replies.

I walk back to the group and frown, something's different about her.

I sit back down and look over my shoulder, trying to locate her but see she has disappeared.

"You okay?" Ryder asks.

I look to him and smile, "Yeah, all good."

"So, what should we do?" Layla asks.

"I say we need a plan." I say.

"A plan for what?" Mandy asks.

I grin, "A plan to make Cam believe that you don't know anything."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a few days, I've been busy, busy and busy. So I apologise again.

I'm just watching the figure skating on the TV at the Winter Olympics. Oh my god! How do they do that? I really wish I could skate like that, but I guess that's just something I'll have to dream about.

Please vote and comment!

Thanks! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508 50 40
"We only have one mate in a world of millions, if you should find yours treasure them and protect them with your life" That was what Joseph's mother...
28.7M 879K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...
2.8M 91.3K 20
Gabby's brain is like a human fish finder. It comes in handy when she wants to avoid people. Mostly men. They seem to like her a bit too much. It's l...