ringing » styles au

By julylashton

she tries to get away from him, even though she doesn't really want to, but he just won't stop calling, and h... More

ringing (harry styles au)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
SERIOUS AUTHORS NOTE
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27 + important authors note
28
29
30 + IM BACK
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60 - end
end note and acknowledgements

48

2.7K 143 53
By julylashton

"hey, open up!"

"who the hell is that, it's two o'clock in the morning!"

"just open the fucking door!"

"...liam, is that you?"

"just let me in, fuck."

a confused man was pushed out of the doorframe as liam stormed inside, going straight to the computer and pointing to it.

"start it up."

"what, liam, what the fuck?"

"i said, start it up! c'mon, hurry!"

"liam! it's been years! i hardly know you anymore! if you're gonna show up at my house at this time of day, you could have at least called!"

"i didn't have your number! and like you said, it's been years! and you probably wouldn't have heard your phone ringing anyway, i know you're a heavy sleeper. why did we lose touch, anyway?"

"well, because...you went fucking insane liam, that's why! you scared me! you still do! seriously, just get out of my house."

"i need you! i need you to do this for me! c'mon, please, i know you're good at this stuff."

"good at what?"

"zayn, you know what. please, mate, c'mon."

"no. i stopped meddling myself in that kind of nonsense ages ago. just get out of my house, before i call the police."

"if you call the police, i'll fucking kill you."

zayn was most definitely right. liam was insane, and he became very aware of this fact when a gun was pulled from his jacket, pointing it towards the half-asleep, half-naked man. zayn's eyes widened, suddenly much more awake, as liam's trembling fingers hovered over the trigger.

"okay, okay, shit, what do you want me to do?"

zayn scrambled over to the desktop, turning it on in a rush, not caring what liam wanted, as long as he was left alive when he finished doing whatever liam wished him to do.

"i need you to find a man for me. his name is harry styles."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

yay zayn's chapter of fame

im not gonna make an edit for this bc im lazy

qotc: what would you have done if you were in zayn's position?

please vote and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Like Home By cera

Fanfiction

165 18 18
sleight of hand and a twist of fate // on a bed of nails she makes me wait // and i wait, without you
467K 13K 40
Ever wondered why time goes by so quickly? It has been years since Emma and Harry last saw each other. He regretted letting her go, and she regrette...
16.7K 677 75
"Be careful of love" She said. "It'll twist your brain around and leave you thinking up is down and right is wrong" She pulled away from his warm emb...
28.3K 470 32
He needs an assistant She needs a boss and a job He can be rude But sweet She is doesn't put up with his crap And he likes that