accidental mother | pjm

By ramennoodlesss

! not a smut. never will be. ! a cute little girl came up to me and asked if i could be her mother and withou... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVEOEOE
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
say the name
eighteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
epilogue
thank you + sequel?

nineteen

4K 328 337
By ramennoodlesss

tHANK YOU FOR 6.5K READS AND 1K VOTES WHAT I DONT DESERVE IT YOU GUYS ILYYYY AND I FUCKING GOT MY ALBUM TOO IM BLESSED

-soo byul pov

"aaAHHHH!" squealed areum, who was wriggling in her car seat.

"does little areum got ants in her pants?" jimin giggled as he looked backwards from his seat to look at areum. bruh, you wanted to drive, so drive properly. 

i slapped him. "keep your eyes on the road."

jimin stuck out his tongue and continued to admire the happy areum. "AREUM HAS ANTS IN HER PANTS!!!" he sang even louder. jimin got so excited i literally had to get him to pull over so i could drive.

cute, though. 

"MOMMY, TELL DADDY TO STOP," areum screamed (though giggling at the same time). "MY BUTT IS JUST ITCHY AND I NEED TO SCRATCH IT."

"AREUM HAS BUGS IN HER PANTS!" screamed out jimin. areum, still laughing, tried to get her water bottle from her princess backpack so she could spray some water on jimin's perfectly combed hair.

"i got it!" she happily bounced up and down, holding her water bottle while twisting open the cap. jimin, who realized a moment too soon, yelped and automatically grabbed my arm.

which was holding the steering wheel.

however, like the perfectly amazingly talented and beautiful person i am, my unnatural strength pushed away jimin the moment he touched me. "piss off, grandpa."

i left jimin screaming while areum cheerfully dumped water on his hair. if they got the car wet, it wasn't my fault. imma make jimin be in charge of maid duty.

"areum, we just arrived at your new school! are you excited?" i said, turning off the engine. jimin and i have to go to work soon, hurry up areum.

 hurry up  hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurrhyereh up-

"SOO BYUL, HELP ME!" said the drenched jimin. his hair was now flat and wet against his gleaming forward, with the very tips of his white shirt wet, too. 

"hA LOSER," i replied, immediately grabbing areum's hand and backpack so we could finally escape from jimin. 

"yaH, YOU LITT-" i shut the car door, and locked the car from the outside. 

"see you later, sucker."

then i turned to areum. "hey, whoever gets to the door with the sun and rainbows first gets to eAT CANDY WHEN WE GET HOME!"

i made a run for it.

"NO FAIR MOMMY! YOU GOT A HEAD START!" she said, chasing after me. 

haha, bitch, that fruit by the foot is min-

and that was when a random elbow 

reached out and "accidentally"

touched 

my 

boob.

well, i'm sorry, but a girl's boob isn't out for touching for free. or am i behind on 2017 preventions of sexual harassment?

you have to properly ASK a girl to touch her boobs, dude. here's some advice:

first find out if she likes trolls. if she does, then you are free to go, just come right out and ask her, "do you mind if i objectify you and treat you like a piece of meat, existing only for my carnal gratification?" if she is into trolls, or is actually one herself, your hands will be permitted onto her boobs and everyone is happy.

on the other hand, if she is a normal person, you are going to have to change your entire worldview before she allows you to touch her boobs.

so, bitch, i would prefer for you to keep your elbows to yourself, thank you very much.

i was about to turn my head and slap that sorry's bitch head off when someone beat me to it. 

however, it wasn't JUST a slap.

it was a slap done by jimin.

for the second time of my life, i saw jimin standing proudly over the rather shocked teenager on the ground (with a red mark on his face). 

"don't. touch. my. woman." 

"s-sir, i can explain," he stammered. however, jimin didn't let him go easily.

"explain of what? how utterly 'big' her melons are? you seem like a nice kid, so let me teach you something," jimin, said, squatting down to the teen's face.

"you're still a fucking teenager, and if you want a girl, then don't sexually harass her body. make yourself believe that she is a real human being and deserves the same type of respect, love and consideration you crave for yourself. respect her boundaries, grow up and be a gentleman. the idea that you can become a real man one day will make you attractive to her." he said, slowly calming down.

"i doubt you'll find a girl this way, though. good bye."

the teenager's eyes widened and he made a run for it. jimin simply sighed and ruffled his hair, looked down and shaking his head.

he looked at me and smiled. "teenagers these days. are you ok, though?"

yeah, as you can see here my social skills receptor and my communication center are somehow damaged, i don't know why, oH MY, I WONDER IF ITS THE HOT JIMIN STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF M-

"DADDY!" screamed areum, who finally reached the door. 

finally getting back to my senses, i turned over to find areum holding hands with a little boy. then it occurred to me that areum wasn't with me at all during the 'incident.' thank goodness.

"MOMMY, DADDY! I MADE A NEW FRIEND! SORRY I WAS TOO LATE, MOMMY WON. CAN I STILL HAVE THE CANDY AT HOME THOU-" screamed areum, still holding the little boy's hand.

the boy gasped. "CANDY? I WANT CANDY, TOO! CAN WE HAVE CANDY TOGETHER?"

"YES, YES!!! WE CAN EAT CANDY TOGETHER!!!!!" screamed areum. the two children jumped together and started screaming out 'candy, candy' with 2940293480294239 exclamation marks behind it.

before i could do anything, a teacher touched my shoulder. "ms. park, is it?" she asked, smiling sweetly.

"yes, i am ms. par- WAIt- um, just call me soo byul. yeah. thanks," looking over behind the teacher, i saw jimin winking and giving a thumbs up.

"i see your little girl has gotten well with jae sun, right? they seem so cute together," she said, almost as if shipping areum with jae. 

honestly, they do look really cute together.... what's their ship name? jaeum? areae? jaeum's cute, though.... hA THEY'RE MY OTP BEHIND NAMJOON AND SEOKJIN-

jimin grabbed my hand. "thank you, mrs.-" he looked at her name tag- "kim. however, my wife and i have to go to work now. thank you so much for your support!" he waved to areum, who waved back with her signature gummy smile. i also waved, but areum didn't see.

"haha, no problem! we'll take good care of areum, mr. park. we don't want you to be late, now! have a good day!" said mrs. kim.

after saying our goodbyes (and finally lEAVING), jimin and i, hand in hand, walked back to our car.

"what a day," i said, burping out loud, too.

jimin smiled and just tilted his head away from my burp. "the day isn't even over y-"

he was cut of mid-sentence when a little "click, clack," interrupted him. 

what the fuck? 

still holding hands, we went to the source of the click clacking. walking towards the butt of a red car, we saw something that shocked us to the core.

namjoon, yoongi, jungkook, and taehyung were all asian squatting behind a professional, five star rating quality picture taking camera.

and the camera was pointing at us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 6.7K 60
๐ŸŒนcompleted for now๐ŸŒน ๐ŸฐThere is a lot of baby JK, I'm not sorry๐Ÿฐ PLEASE DO NOT ADD MY STORY TO BDSM/DDLB READING LISTS. THANK YOU!
155K 5.9K 29
Like how we see them, j-hope as the sunshine, taehyung as a weird alien but is actually very hot, jungkook the golden maknae, rapmon or destruction m...
285K 8.1K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...
325K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...