The Vibe

By Adriana666

Elizabeth Clark is a girl who recently lost her mother and is living in the big city with her aunt, but for h... More

The Vibe
Chapter Two- Summer night, with you!
Chapter Three-You Make me!
Chapter Four- Best Day Of My Life
Chapter Five- Cruel Love!
Chapter Six-Counting Stars!
Chapter Seven-REALITY check
Chapter Eight-Round and Round
Chapter Nine-Guess who?
Chapter Ten- Warrior's Love
Chapter Eleven- Date night?
Chapter Twelve-All lies
Chapter Thirteen-Welcome Back Fight!
Chapter Fourteen-Good...Better...The Best GOODBYE
Chapter Fifteen-BAD idea
Chapter Sixteen-A Ride back!
Chapter Seventeen-Ten feet off the ground.
Chapter Eighteen-Trouble and Confusion!
Chapter Nineteen-Right choice?
Chapter Twenty-The New Beginning...
Chapter Twenty One-Where have you been?
Chapter Twenty Two-Bad Intention -1pt.
Chapter Twenty Three-Bad Intention-2pt.
Chapter Twenty Four-Reunited?!
Chapter Twenty Six-I know what you did in the dark!
Chapter Twenty Seven-Forget me...Or should i?
Chapter Twenty Eight-Kiss or kill...
Chapter Twenty Nine-Your's truly!
Chapter Thirty -You and I

Chapter Twenty Five-The Vibe.

42 3 0
By Adriana666

Its going to be easy or so damn hard.Maybe Bryan will help us or maybe not, but neither way we're not loosing.

I came in to this adventure by my freewill and I'm not giving up on Alex ,but not that I like him a little bit.It's because I wanna help him get this done and now help Bryan too.

Since we started school I wasn't so focused on the school work it was just like I was dreaming and it was all around Alex and his shenanigans,but when my aubt saw and when I told her for half of my gardes she kind of freaked and I had to get them atleast to a higher note!

But what can I say...Trouble followes me anywhere!

-What were you doing behind the school!?-Mrs.Peterson yelled at me as we were walking  to her office and she was the school's chess and she was an old woman who didn't wasted time if your right or not.

-But I didn't do anything!-i yelled.-I was looking for...

-Shut up!-she yelled and we walked in to her office.

-But you just asked me to speak!-i said and I sat down infront of her.-I was looking...

-Did I told you to speak?-she asked me as I was the dumbest person ever.

The truth was I was waiting for Alex to come so we can create the explain with Bryan,but when she saw me going behind the school she freaked out on me.She was freaking out because there were a lot of problems going in the school and most of them were behind the school and I guess she just killed me.

-Yes you did!-i said and looked at her and she was typing on her computer and dialling somebody on the phone.I took out my phone and I saw a message of Alex and he was looking for me but when I told him I was at Mrs.Peterson office and he was there before.Many time before!He said that I shouldn't speak till he gets here with Bryan.

-Yes,Can you call the principal in my office?...Yes,rightnow...I have something...Okay,bye!-she said and that kind of killed me a little bit inside.-I'm sure you can explain why were you behind the school to the principal as he gives you detention for the rest of your life!-she said.

-I did nothing!-i screamed because I was right.

-Don't yell at me!Whats your name?-she asked and the prncipal walked in.

-Why did yoh wanted me to come?-he asked and than he looked at me and I just smiled.-Liz?-he asked looking for explanation.

-Yeah,I'm sure she can explain!-she said and walked towards me.-I caught her gooing behing the school...

-Can you give...-the principal got interrupted by Alex and Bryan's wild entry.

-She...was waiting for us!-Bryan said and closed the door.

-And why was she wating for you two hooligans?-the principal asked.-I think Bryan your mother wanted you to have a better behavior than you did...and choosing Alexander as your leading man isn't a wise choice!-the principal said and sat down.

-Hello,Alexander.I taught you said no more hooliganism!-she yelled.

-I...i never said that..-he said and smiled mockingly at her and she freaked out but the principal calmed her down.

-Okay!Enough!-the principal yelled when Alex and Mrs.Robertson started to yell at eachother.-Why don't you just go ill handle this.-he said and she left.-Now tell me!Why was she waiting for you,two?

-She...Alex and Liz were going to show me around the school and ...-Bryan got interrupted by the principal.

-And they took you behind the school,great!-he said and looked out the window.-I get it...Alex.You are a troubled kid,but why don't you just leave them out of it...Liz you were an excellent student,not the best,but you were promising.What happened?-he asked and looked at me.

-I guess...people change or they just find their selves deep inside.-i said and they all looked at me.-And if you want to punish someone!?Im the one,i asked them to come there so we can show Bryan the whole school.

-Its not her fault...She is not the one to be punished,i asked them to come there and show me the whoke school!-said Bryan and took a step towards the principal.

-No...It was my idea.I-said Alex.-They are protecting my ass.-he said and was leaning on the wall.

-Now that I believe!-Principal Franklin said and looked at all of us.-Im not punishing anyone,but next time!You wont be able to save your own ass and not to protect someone else.-he said and closed the door when he left.

-Thanks.I think I owe you that!-Alex said and came towards us.

-Owe?-Bryan said and smirked at me.-You owe us a pizza!Now off to the eating room!-he said and we all went down to the cafeteria.

A l ot of girls looked at me weirdly and a lot of tried to talk to Bryan and Alex but they just smiled and we walked towards the food stands.

-I've been here a week or two and they didn't stop doing that.-said Bryan about the girls who kept druling over him and one of them jumped from the window last week and fall over him.They were all crazy and tried to get in his head.

-They won't go away easy!-i said and standed in the que.

-What do you mean?-Bryab asked.-How come they dont bother you?

-They are just...girls and they...

-What did you said?-i asked looking at Alex with a mad look.-They are just girls?

-Yeah...Anyways they want attention...

-Your an idiot!-i said.-All girls are not like that,like those crazy bitches!-i said.

-We know,Liz!Thats why you are our girl!-Bryan said and punched me in the shoulder.-You are out manager,so choose a girl for us for the dance.

-A girl!Or girls!-i asked and we laughed.

-I don't want to!Im not going!-Alex said and took a step forward as the line moved up.

-Party crasher!-Bryan said and looked madly at Alex.-You seriously need to have more fun! You are not socialized,you are a lonely voyager! I see why he irritates you,Liz!-Bryan said and we both agreed,but Alex turned around and looked at us.

-I'm not..A lonely voyager!-he said.-And I hate school dances!

-He is..right.I hate them too!-i agreed with Alex because I saw it in his eyes he was exploding inside.

And I think that he hates dances less than me,because I can't imagine my self again dressed up and waiting on the wind to blow me away.

After all thats the time I started hating him and thats the time he and his whole family started to fall appart.

Because I didn't see my friends anywhere in the cafeteria I sat down with these two weirdos and morw than a few girls came and talked about the dance,but Alex just stared at them with a balnk expression on his face.

-Okay!Alex choose a girl!-Bryan said to Alex.-Or I can choose it for you...Look I hate school dances,but its fun.C'mon it'll be fun.With both of you there I wonder if nothing won't go bad!-he said and made Alex smile a little bit.

-And what gives you the idea that im going...and a gi by my side!-asked Alex and stared at a point and didnt blink for a minute.

-Look,dude!We are not fitting in!The dudes on the football team said they'll beat the crap out of me,because I took their fans away.And I know we can beat them up,but I said and I promised i'll be good.I dont make a promise like that...And I dont want to turn in to someone...Someone like you Alex...You are exactly...as my brother were.He shut me out,he shut everyone out.-Bryan said and looked down at the table.-Trust me...you'll miss beeing apart of socialism.Its not that hard,you got me and Liz.You dont need to talk or listen to others.-he said and looked at me as I was about to cry.

He was right shuting out people isn't an option its what we do when we feel not ready,shy,depressed and we think we'll burst out of tears in just a qick second.

And we dont need to live like that,because we can always have a few friends we can talk to.

After our lunch talk,when our fourth class ended.Alex grabbed my hand as I was about to leave.

-I don't want to go to the dance,but because Bryan wants too..Ill go,but I need you to..-he was about to say something when Bryan walked in the room.

-Heyy..Am I interrupting?-he said and we both looked at each other and than I looked down as he hekd my hand and my heart started to slowly rise up and I can fewl it in my bones.It vibrated and I slowly tried to let him go,but my arm got stuck as he was not letting go off my hand.And than my heart started to pound harder and harder,my cheeks became reder and reder and my mind stared showing pictures if him and my eyes shut closed for a minute.

I tried to breath,but my breath got lost in my lungs.I tried to stay calm,but I could felt his heart beat in the rhythm as mine and that made such an awesome harmony.I tried to let go,but my mind said don't let go again!

But then I opened my eyea and I saw Alex standing in front if me and he looked at me and smirked.

-I was just...telling Liz!About the dance!-he said and smirked at me aagain as he was still holding my arm and he came closer.-Great thinking about,trouble finding us dates,Bryan!-Alex said and we both walked towards,Bryan.-Can I just...tell her?-Alex smirked and asked Bryan.-Or will you?-Alex asked and let go off my hand.

Bryan was about to speak when Travis walked in and I had to leave,but I do wish I stayed.

-I forgot...my book!-i said to Travis and run back to the classroom and I overheard Alex and Bryan arguing.

-Dude!I told you that in secrate!-Bryan yelled at Alex and he just smiled like an idiot.-I think you should just stay away from me..and Liz.You are just hurting her...I guess I forgot to tell you..

Whenever my brother was drunk or was smoming pot,he still cared about some people!-Bryan yelled and looked madly in to Alex's eyes.

-What are you ssaying?..-Alex acted dumb.-That..im high?

-Thats an answer we all know!-Bryan said.-But...

-Chill,dud!Don't be such a wuss!Man up,so what if I told her!?...And I thought you were tough!-Alex said and smirked.-Your such a wuss you cant even tell her!-Alex yelled.

-You are the same,Alex!You are no better than me,except that you gave your life away and you have already signed a dead deal with the devil.-Bryan said.-You cant tell her either...You are no better than me...-said Bryan and walked towards the door and I run down the hall.

What were they taking about!?What didn't I know?

They made me crazy and I really wanted to know what were they talking about and I thought we were a team.

****

After I went home and took a nice warm shower,because winter came and it was so cold outside,i got a text from Veronica that she is home and when I walked to the living room in my towel I saw Ricky and Veronica making out and I slowly tried to take a few steps back,but I steped on a squeaky toy and it became awkward as hell.

So I ran as fast as I could and when I got in the room I heard the door bell ring.

I put on some clothes and I got out if the room and I saw all our friends comibg inside.

-Veronica!What are they doing here?-i asked.-Where are...-she didnt let me finish my sentence.

-Mom and dad?They are at Lessie's ballet thingy and after that they are going to her friend,Rosie's birthday party.So they'll be late and not home.-Veronica said and sat down and when I tried to sit someone else ringed on the bell.

I stood up and I walked towards the door and I saw Regina and Alex and behind them Bryan and I saw Travis coming up the stairs with Nick.

Now we were all together and I hated that.I came home looking for some peace and quiet and now my house was full with kids.

And the thing that mocked me the most was Alex and Regina.He just kept on hugging her and he looked me straight in to my eyes as he wanted to make me jealous and I just sat there looking confused and nit thinking of anything untill I realized they were all looking at me.

-Liz!-Blair yelled at me.-Are you here?-she asked and Ethan laughed and than looked at Alex.

-I...What?-i said.-Im going to be fine..when I actually get some sleep.-i said and I walked to our room and Bryan came after

me.

-Hey,hey!-he said and we walked in the room.-C'mon..Your not allright something is bothering you,tell me.We are friends,are we?

-We are...buy I don't think you'll understand.-i said and I sat on the bed.

-C'mon try me!-he said and sat next to me.-Is it about alex?-he said and looked dowb at the carpet and I thought about what they both were talking about.

-Forget that!-i said and I looked happier than ever.-What were you two talking about...when I left?And don't try to denie it!

-What..are you talking about?-he asked and looked at me.-We...I can't tell you...I promised him..I wont tell.

-Wait this is his secret?-i asked.-I thought you had something to tell me?

-It's actually our..secret.-he said.

-But..we are all friends!-i said.

-This...is something only guys should know about their guy friend...and if I say it..he'll be mad.-he said and looked at me.-And plus is I tell you,you'll just feel guilty and you'll feel awful.-he said and opened the door.

-Wait!This is about me?-i yelled.-And I dont know this?I need to know this!-i screamed at Bryan so he can tell me,but he left.

What was it?It burned me inside,because I felt guilty even if I didnt knew what were they talking about and that killed me.

I wanted to know and I had to know I was their friend!So what if I was a girl I can handle anything.

****

When I got up about an hour later I went to the living room and still saw them all sitting aroubd except Emily,Ethan,Abbey and Mike,they all left.

I saw Travis sitting on the chair and when I walked towards the kitchen he followed me.

-Your okay now?-he asked and I smiled at him.

-I'm..-i said and looked back down.He cated so much and I was such a jerk that I didn't even triwd to remember what I have to do in our relationship.He was the perfect guy and I was the jerk face girl who is so fucked up.So I came closer to him and I huged him.-I know...im a jerk and I want you to trust me...that I will be a better girlfriend.-i said and he kind of pushed me away and grabbed my hands.

-You are a great girlfriend.-he said.-And im a jerk because I didn't tell you..

-Tell me what?-i smiled.

-Last night...I went to Nick's house and... I had so much to drink.-he said and my heart stopped beating.-I kissed...Made out with...

-I don't want to know..-i said and I looked him in the eye.

-I get if you want to break up...at least your gonna be happy now,with Alex ir anyother guy!-he said.

-I...Alex?-i asked.-He is with Regina!And i...

-Dont deny it Liz.-he said.-I saw you kissing him more than ten times,like that time that we scrubbed the tiolets.-he said and I looked ddown.I was sad,ashamed of what I did to him and I just wanted to say sorry but that wont fix anything.

-We should take a time off and if you find a little love in your heart for me after we are over...Let me now,because I think I was just torching you..-he said and I hugged him and tears fall out of my eyes.

They had no sound,but in my mind played billions of sounds that were cold and heartless.Just like me and my wicked heart.

My tears weren't heavy but then they fall on my cheek I felt like they were rocks that tumbled down to find they way,but they were lost and nowhere to be found.

-I..I agree.-i said and I brushed oof my tears.-I'm sorry I wasn't a great girlfriend and I'm sorry I lied.

-Don't be.-he said.-At least I got a month out of you and it was the best month I had.-he said and I smiled.-I need to go now!-he said and we hugged and he left.

It was sad and hard even tough I was happy a little bit.But my heart was broken because I broke half of his heart and I tried to make it better,but its not use.

Why was I that stupid,only a month!Just for a  month u forgot Alex!

And we tried to forget each other at least I did...i tried.

-Liz...Are you okay?-Blair asked and stood behind me as my tears left my heart and my eyes became red.-I heared what...you were two talking about.-she said and came closer as I walked towards and I grabbed napkins to wipe my face.

-Im just perfectly fine.-i said and I turned around.

-Oh,did you cried?-Blair asked and came closer.

-I...just couldn't hold it.I broke...his heart!-i said and I started crying again.-And I thought guys were jerks.Im the biggest jerk ever!-i screamed.

-No!You are not a jerk.-Blair said and hugged me.-You just didn't know what to do.

-I...choosed wrong and I shouldn't have choosen that.-i said.-Im a jerk...

-Can you not say that again!-Blair said.-Now lets go to the livingroom.

When I walked in I saw that Regina left and I saw Alex sitting and laughing with the others.

He was normal,he was like everyone else.Like he wasn't the Alex he was with me,he was different.

He was laughing,smiling and not smirking like he did when he mocked me.He wasn't like the Alex I knew he had two faces,two souls.

The one that u fell for and the one I can't even imagine he has.

I sat down and we all laughed,except for Alex.Since I came he didn't smile or laugh he just sat there and was typing in his phone.Was there something with my existence he hated?! Or was I dead and he came to my funurel.

-C'mon,Alex!Say some of you silly stories and jokes!-Ricky laughed and Alex smiled.

-I ran out..-he said and when he looked at me I looked at him so mad,because he was the reason I hated me,he was the reason I was a jerk,he was the reason I hated guys because of what he did thet hurt ne.He was the reason I'm insane and he is the same reason why my heart rise up when I see him.

But I'm sick of playing his game and not getting anywhere...

-Yeah...Let's hear one of your sick jokes.-i said and he smirked at me and that made me nervous because god knows what he is going to say.

-They are not jokes,Liz.They are stories.-Ricky said.

-Well...Here is one.But this one is not so funny....-he said and begun.-There was a guy called Jason he was a friend of mine.He was the funniest guy I ever knew.Few day beforw he passed away,we had a guy hang out and we all got drunk.So he gave an idea to go and visit the girl that were right across the hall.So we knocked a few times and when they didn't opened we walked in.We were walking around the flat in complete darkness because we didn't found the light switch.We all wanted to leave,but we heard Jason yell from the other room and when we went there he was in a fight with a cat and he explained to us that he stapped on her as he walked in to the room.-he said and smiled at the ground.-Kian,one of the guys found the light swtich and when he turned it on...-Alex stopped.-We saw...the girls covered in blood lying on the bed.-he said and we all looked at him with a confused and curious look.

-I though..You only knew jokes and funny stories...Nit murderous.-Veronica said.

-Thank you.-Alex said and smiled.

-So what did you do?-Blair asked.

-We...We...hmm.-He was thibking before he said anything.-We called the cops.-he said and looked at me.-They found the killer after a week.-he smiled.

-You sure know how to kill a party,Alex!-i said.

-What did I do now?-he asked.-You wanted a story so there you have it.

-Okay!Who wants pizza?-Blair broke the argument.

-You are both party killers.So shut it!-Nick said and took out his phone.-What kind of pizza do you want?

We were!Either we were both late for a group hang out or when we were there but we didn't sit wit them because we always had some kind if arguments.

-Okay,how about we do something.Thus is boring.-Blair said and that gave me an idea.

-How about we play a table game...-i said and theyball looked at me.

-How about no!We are nit in the 80s!-Ricky said.

-No,no!Youll love it!-i said and I yelled from the other room.-Its called"True Killer".-i said and came back to the living room.

We all sat down on the floor and put the game in front of us.

In the game you need to eliminate all your friends,except the one your with.

Me,Veronica and Blair and on the other side were Alex,Nick,Ricky and Bryan.

I loved this game and so we gave them another player.

-Ok,Its your turn to spin Blair.-i said.-You need a six to kill Nick!

-And...Six!-Blair yelled and Nuck died.-Bye bye Nick!

-I have to go anyways! Jamie is waiting on me.-he said and Jamie was the new girl he had,the one we met at his party.

-Your turn,Blair,again.-i said.

It was a fun game,till just me and Alex left to play.And none of us died so we played it for two hours.Only Ricky stayed with Veronica and we still played it.

-Mom and dad are on their way!Do you think you might finish..I don't know tomorrow?-Veronica asked and Ricky stood up.

-I need to go now.-said Ricky.-See ya...later-he said as he kissed Veronica.-Alex,bro win for us.

-Your leaving?-Alex asked and spin and moved towards my little man.

-Yeah,bro.But..you stay and win!-said Ricky.

-Wish him luck!-i said and it was my turn to spin.

-I'm going to Blair's.She needs ti give me back my  jacket.-said Veronica and they both left us,animals trying to kill each other.

-You'll never win.You might as well give uo now!-i said to him.

-I don't think so!-he said.-But lets make it more awesome!

-What do you have in mind?-i asked as I knew he would di something stupid.

-Well,if you win..I'll do anything you say.-he said and spin.

-I like the sound of that!-i said.

-But..if I win.You'll have to...

-I already regreat it..-i said and smiled.

-You'll have to..dance with me at the dance.-he said and I looked at him weirdly.What was he thinking?I thought he'll ask me to kill a person.

-Dance with you?-i asked and laughed.-Why?

-Because thats the reason you hate me so much,yeah you like me,but you do hate me a little bit.-he said.-Out first dance?Remember?-he smirked.

-I dont want to..-i said and I stood up.-Game over and I dont care if you win.-i said and I walked towards the other room,but he followed me.

-Hey,trouble!-he said and opened the door.-Why are you so mad with me...I..

-You. are nothing!-i said and I was sitting on the bed looking out side the window.-Now,go home.

-Im not leaving..-he said and sat next to me.-Unless you want to tell me and I will leave.

-You don't care!-i said and I wipe the tears from my face.

-Just tell me..I'll listen.-he said.-i wanna know...-he said and took my hands.-Come here!-he said and we both stood up and I kept looking down.-Look at me!-he said and he looked at me and smiled.

-I..Just leave me,alone..-i said and I tried to get out of his grip,but he hold me so tight.-I don't want you here...

-Give me your hands...I'll stand here and you close your eyes and just punch me in the chest and tell me everything bad you have about me.-he said and smiled.

-Are you serious?-i said.-im not drunk!I know what are you doing.-i said and I stopped crying.

-Im helping you!I'm helping our friendship..

-Friendship?-i laughed.-We are not friends,Alexander!We never were and we are not!Dont you get it!You have so many secrets I have secrets im never telling you!You are selfish basstard,that I can't stand!You make me hate you!Your face makes me hate you!You are nothing but like the others!You are not different!-i yelled at him and punched him.

-I...I get it.You hate me.And you have anger against me.-he said so calmly he mocked me.

-You are making me hate you.-i said.

-I know,i do.But...-he said and looked at me.-And I'm...I'm..

-Your what?-i yelled.-Sorry?See. you can't say even that stupid word that means nothing.

-I truly am...-he said.-How can I tell you that I'm when I didn't even knew you liked me!-he said and my thoughts went back to the dance.-Maybe,next time you'll say a word or two.

-Maybe,you'll say some words too,idiot.-I yelled.

-What do you want me to say!?-he asked and our eyes gazed at eachother.-What?-he asked again.

-I..can't tell you something to say if you don't mean it.-i said.-I wish you could jusy do now and say goodbye.

-I told you.I'm not leaving you till you tell me.-he said.-And we finish the game.-he said and winked at me.

-My aunt is going to be back and I rather be alone than with some boy that makes me jumo off buildings and some day kill people.-i said and walked back to the living room.

-So thats what you think of me...-Alex said and followed me.-I rather stay here than go..and do something.-he said.

-I can make you leave..-i said and I wanted to ruin the game,but Alex came and took it.

-I'm still playing!-he said.-And I believe its your turn...

-Will you leave if I win?-i asked.

-Will you dance if I win?-he asked and I spined the dice.

We sat down on floor in my room and we played.He was not going to give up and I wasn't either.Its weird how much he knew this game because I always kicked everyone's ass.

He smiled and laughed and he was like a guy friend that was not a killer or a hot mess.

It was his time to spin the dice and if the dice landed on six..I was dead,literally.

He smirked at me and said:-"I hope you enjoy our little dance..."-and he let the dice hit the floor.

My heart beated so fast and my eyes were concentrated on the dice.It was time for faith to decide weather I need to let go off Alex or not.

One of the dice stopped and it had number one on it and the other one was far away from me to read.

-..Nothing,You won...-he said and I smiled just to mock him.-You won a dance with me!-he said and smiled at me.-I hope you dance..wait,either way your dancing,no excuses!-he said and stood up.

-Can you just not mock me?-i asked and I stood up as well.

-I can try.-he said and he opened the door and we saw aunt Susan,uncle Ben and Lessie outside the door.

-Hi!-i yelled so we don't have an awkward situation.-So how was the birthday!?-i asked and uncle Ben smiled and they walked in.

-Great!-aunt Susan said and smiled.-Where is Veronica?-she asked.

-She is taking her jacket from Blair..-i said and I closed the door as we walked outside.

-Hey..Me and Bryan talked yesterday and I got the money he needs.He is going to call them and ask them were and when they want the money.-Alex said.-Okay?-he asked and looked at me.-Are you still in?

-Yeah!Why wouldn't I be?-i asked and we walked down stairs.

-I don't know...What do you think about Bryan?-he asked.

-About Bryan?He is a great guy,with great personalitiy and a great smiled.-i said and winked at Alex.

-How come im still the bad guy with the devilish personality?-Alex asked and smiled.

-Maybe...You always were and your never gonna change..-i said and my smiled turn to a frown.

-I hope you think otherwise for me because our dance is coming!-he said and left and when he ledt Veronica scares the shit our of me from behind me.

-Dance?Your dance is coming up?-Veronica yelled.-What am I missing here?

-I..Nothing!-i yelled and I got back inside and walked up stairs.

-Tell me or I'll force you!-Veronica said and grabbed my hand and spoke as fast as I could how it was from the beginning and the deal.-So you..lost?-she said.-You lost!?You never loose!Did you loose on purpose?-she asked and looked at me weirdly.

-I..No I didn't!-I screamed and started walking upstairs again.

-So this means your coming?-she asked me and we walked in our flat and I just nodded my head for yes.

That meant I was going and I hoped I didn't.I know that its going to be a disaster and I'm going ti hate my self for going,but I promised Bryan and the girls.

And that remind me I need to find a girl for Bryan.

****

It was one day before thw dance and everyone freaked out all of the girls had crises and the bathrooms were danger zones,because they only talked about what they were going to wear.

They just made my ears bleed and I needed to find a girl for Bryan.There were so many girls I asked and they all agreed,but I didn't find the right one.

We had P.E and I saw Bryan sitting on the bench so I walked towards him so I can figure out what kind of girl he likes and if I have made the right choice.

And when I walked towarsa him I had a little attack from the girls because they all wanted me to introduce them to Bryan.

I tried to get away from them,but they crossed my path and I looked down at the grass.

When I looked up I saw more than a few girls around me all of them smiling.

-We..We heard that Bryan is looking for a girl for the dance?-one of the girls said.

-Y..Yeah?-i asked.-I didn't kniw that...Did he?Great!-i said and I tried to walk away.

-And we also heard that..You are choosing his girl!-the other girl said and they all agreed.-And for Alexander Rider!-she add.

-Too bad..I don't!-i said and I saw Bryan walkung towards me and all the girls looked at him.

-Hey,Bryan!-they all screamed when he came closer.

-Hi,girls!Why did you trape my..Liz?-he asked and walked towards me.

-We heard your looking for a girl to take to the dance!-they all screamed.

-Yeah?-he asked.-Awesome..Do you wanna go with me?-he asked and they all smiled and laughed at him.

-We can't all go with you..You need to choose!-one girl said.

-Why not?You are all beautiful!?-he said and made a weird face.-Well than..I'll leave it all to you girls..You choose who's going with me to the dance.-he said and we walked pass them as they begun to argue and fight.

-Can you just choose one?-i asked.-They'll kill me and you and when we die they'll put the graves next to eachother and I'll jump out and dance on your grave!-i said.

-You are very creative.Can you just not push me...I want a special girl.-he said and we sat on the bench.

-What kind of a special girl?-i asked.

-Like y...-he got interrupted by Alex.

-Hey!-he yelled at us.-You have P.E not a group hangout.

-Maybe we are not liking it.-Bryan said and I agreed.

-Why don't we all get out of here?-Alex asked and we all walked inside the school so we can change in to our normal clothes.

Alex had an idea to visit thw nearest cafe and set a deal and agree for Bryan's "death" escape.

We walked there as fast as we could so we dont get caught and than we sat down.

-I found the..money and I just need you to call your...-i interrupted Alex.

-Killer..-i added and Alex continued.

-And sat a date for when he wants his money...-Alex finished and the girl brought us our coffees.

-I aprticiate all of it and you are really the awesomest friends I had...But how can I just owe you that much money?-Bryan asked.

-You'll pay me back...someday.-Alex said.-I don't care about the money!

-I..I just can't...-He said and stopped.-I taught we were creating a diversion?..And if so I can't and I wont owe you money...

-Exactly!-Alex said.-See,smart ass.

-Hey I need to go,Blair needs me...Oh and Bryan!Just choose a girl already!-i yelled as I left the cafe.

I walked fast to get to the school and I was out of breath when I got to Blair and the girls.

-What..What so important that cut my important meeting?-i asked and sat next to Blair.

-She doesn't have anything to wear to the dance!-Emily yelled and made it the more important thing in the wrold.

-Seriously?-i asked.-Thats why i m out of breath!

-Wait..Blair said you were with Bryan and Alex in the cafe!-Veronica said and Regina came and sit next to me.

-Yeah..So?-i asked.

-That was important?-Veronica asked.-Since when are Rider and Cross more important than us?-she asked and all of them looked at me.

-You..Were with Alex!?-Regina asked and I looked at her.

-Y..Yeah...-i said and slowly opened the bottle of water.

-Ok..ay...-Regina slowly said and stoped looking at me.

-Don't worry Reg.She wont steal your crush!-Abbey said.-She already owns him!-she said and they all srarted to laugh as I chocked and Regina looked at me with a mad face.

-Yeah!!I bet they already kissed!-said Emily.

-The game..Whe we played spin thw bottle!-Veronica screamed and laughed,but it wasn't that funny.I felt like I took something form her that meant the world.She looked me with her piercing blue eyes and I could hear her heart break.Because she always liked a guy,but I think that she never liked anyone like Alexander.

-Are...Is it serious?-Regina asked me and everyone kept quiet.

-I..We...Are...N...-i didn't finished my sentence.

-Hey,Liz!Can I talk to you?-A familiar voice said behind my voice and when I turned around I saw Alex and Bryan.

I turned and look back at Regina and she stood up and left and that made me feel horrible.

-Idiot!Look what you did!-i yelled at Alex.

-What did he do know?-Bryan asked and came closer.

-He...Ugh Nevermind!-i yelled.-Hey,guys can you find Regina and if you do just text me where she is!-i asked the girls and walked away with Alex and Bryan.

They both wanted to talk about thw plan they thought of and because we couldn't talk about that in school,we decided that we should meet at the lounge after school.

****

-Why did you freaked out like that?-Alex asked me while we were walking towards our classroom.

-Like what?-i asked and I saw Reginas face again and her question kept on rining in my head.-It's Regina!She wanted to know if..we had something...-i said.

-And what did you said?-he asked and we got to our classroom.

-I said...-i didnt finished my sentence,again.

-Excuse me!But will you get in or get out!-Mrs.Jackson (our biology substitute teacher) said to us and we walked in and she closed the door.-Alright!Did you do your assignment?-ahe asked and it hit me that I forgot about and I kind of freaked out.

-Dude!Our assignment!-i slowly yelled at Alex.

-Dude,i know!-he mocked me because he didn't care and smirked.-What was it about?-he asked and I opened my notebook.

-Ecology...No,smoking!-i yelled slowly.

-Smoking?-Alex smiled.-Easy!-he said and raised his hand.

-What are you doing!-i yelled quietly at him.

-Yes,Alexander..Was that your name?-she asked.

-Yeah!And im glad you remembered!-he said and stood up.-Me,well actually Liz forgot our assignment...

-You forgot your assignment?-she asked and made a weird face.

-Yeah,so we were wondering if we can just talk about our assignment and tomorrow ir whenever is our next class.We'll hand you our papers?-he asked and he was actually a smart ass for doing that,but he was also a dumb ass because I knew like three words or less to say.

-Okay,Liz and Alex come here..-she said.-Your assignment was about..?

-Oh..about smoking!-Alex said and I just kept on looking at the floor,because i was sure we are going to be fucking embarrassing and we'll get an F for sure..-Can I start!?-he asked and she nodded for yes.-Okay,kids...Smoking is bad!-he said and looked at me with a cute smile that made me a little bit more comfortable.-So..By the age of fifteen,probably 30% of boy and 25% of girls are smokers or should i say addicted to smoking because they smoke...What? 20 cigarettes per day or more.-he said and looked at me so i can say something.

-Smoking it's...it's addictive..-I tried to stay calm,but i couldn't,but then as i hold my hands behind my back Alex grabbed my hand and smiled.

-Your fingers are yellow!-he said and everyone laughed and he raised my hand.-You stink,your teeth become yellow as well..-he said and while they were laughing he looked at me and smiled.-C'mon trouble,back me up!-he said and i took a deep breath.It was definite we were going to get and F,so why don't i leave the moment once.I smiled back at him and i tried to follow him and what he says.

-Smoking increases...heart attacks-i said and Alex looked at me and fainted and everyone looked at him and laughed.-It also increases diabetes!-i said and he started to cough.

-Smoking also causes...-Alex said and looked at me so i can continue.

-...Lung cancer!-i said and the teacher looked at us.-Also,stomach cancer,bladder cancer,heart disease.-I said and Alex continued talking. I had no idea that when we had a PowerPoint presentation in school last year i would ever need this,but i did,now.

Me and Alex kept on talking and made the whole class laugh and also the teacher.We talked about that half of the class and than the teacher asked us to sit down.And before we sat down me and Alex punched each other in the shoulders and sat down.

-Okay,so thank you Alex and Liz..for that amazing,humorous drama presentation about smoking you just made.-she said and smiled.-Anyways,when you leave,leave your paper work on my table so i can grade it.

-And what do we get?-Alex asked and the teacher looked at us and took a second to think.

-I don't know...What do you guys think they deserve?-the teacher asked our classmates and some of them laughed and said A.-How about when you bring me the paper work its going to be an A,but for now you get a B.-she said and the bell ring.

-Trouble! Wait up!-Alex said and he followed me down the stairs.-Great job!-he said.-I taught you are going to freeze and not say a word...

-Well you taught wrong!-i said and we smiled and i saw Regina walking in the girls bathroom and i walked as fast as i could.-ook,Alex i need to talk to Regina...-i said.-So..bye!-i said.

-Wait!-he said and grabbed my hand.-You didnt answered me...-he asked again the same question as Regina and everyone else.

-I...got a go..-i said and i ran towards the bathroom and i walked in.-Regina!-i said when i saw her infornt of the mirror putting on mascara.-Hey!-i said and i came closer to her.

-What do you want?-she asked with a mean voice and didn't even looked at me.-Do you want me to say i'm sorry?-she asked and closed the mascara.

-No! Why would you say sorry!-i asked and made a weird face.-Look,you didn't let me finish...Alex and i were freinds since kindergarten and now we met again and we reconected...And thats all.-i said and i looked down at the floor and than i looked her.

-...So you don't like him?-she asked.

-Of course she does!-said Abbey and Emily coming out from the bathroom stalls.-She does! Ans she is lying and hiding it just because of you!-she said and I looked at Regina.

-No! No! They are lying!-i said and Blair walked in the bathroom.

-Hey why is Al...What is going on here?-she asked.

-Oh my god! Alan is Alex!-Regina yelled.-You..are such a bitch!-she said.-You didn't said a thing to me...Ughh!

-Why are you mad Regina?-Abbey asked.-Liz she should be mad at you!

-What!-she yelled.-No! Alex likes me not her! She likes him and...If he liked her he wont be hitting on me!-she said and came closer to me.

-We'll see who he likes,next Friday!-said Emily as she was texting on her phone.-What?-she said as we looked at her.-Next Friday is the dance! If he askes Regina she likes her!-Emily said and Regina smiled at me.

-Friday is in two days..-said Blair.

-Too bad! He already agreed to go with me!-She said.

-You asked him..That doesn't counts.-said Abbey.

-It counts! Now...Let the games begin...If you want your Alex back you need to try a little bit harder..And if it seems hard it because you made me be a bitch!-she said and slamed the door and they all laughed except me.Let the games begin? What that supposed to mean? Was i going to fight her for Alex? Did i even had to try?

My taughts clouded my mind and our next class was algebra and i was just thinking of the dance and the bitch fight we might had.I didn't even noticed him sitting next to me and i smiled when i taught of a tough Do i even have to try and fight for him?

He was always where i was.He was always with me in my mind even if he wasn't around me.He was the one thing that made me mad and happy at the same time.He was the thing that made me feel vibes inside my body whenever i saw his cute smile.

Nothing lifts my mood more then hearing the sound of your voice when you laugh, seeing you smile, tasting your lips when you kiss me, smelling your hair when my face is buried in your neck… and feeling my heart race and pound because you make me so happy in every way when I’m with you.

I don’t know much about relationships. I definitely don’t know anything about love. All I want, like in the world, is to just keep talking to you. I wanna know how your day was, where you wanna eat, I wanna argue with you, and I wanna hear all your theories, even the ones that, you know, are completely wrong. And I know it’s not that simple, I just think, no, I really believe that if you just, if you’d just be willing to continue having this conversation with me that we can figure the rest out.

He looked at me i still smiled and i forgot everything for a moment and i thought of how much would it be perfect if we didn't have killer problem or bitch problems with Regina.How much would it be awesome if only we could say to each other what we mean,what we think and feel about each other.

If he only felt the way i felt about him...If he only thought about me...If he only knew how i felt..Would that change the situation? What if we though out loud what if we didn't had that voice inside us that makes decisions for us.What if all we thought must be said?

But what if he does feel the same...Will i still say yes and say how i feel? Because i wasn't sure,yet.My heart punded harder and harder and i didn't even got my eyes off of him for the whole class.

After the class we both got down and we waited for Bryan to finish his class and meet us in the front yard of the school.We both sat on a bench in a complete silence.

-So what did you said to Regina?-he asked me and smiled just to mock me.

-What did you wanted me to say?-i asked.

-I don't know...-he said and smirked.-Confess what you feel!-he smiled.

-Confess that i hate you?-i asked and i smiled at him.-You are a bad intention!-i said and looked at him.His eyes gazed in to mine and i was ready to melt down.

-And you like that..-he said and Bryan came and we went to the lounge.

But i forgot that all of our friends are going to be there and Regina as well.So we sat next to them and Regina stood up and sat next to Alex just so she can mock me and make me jealous.Blair wanted to go home so she and Abbey left as well as Mike.I couldn't but not look at Alex.Wheather i was going to say to my self,stop.I imidiatley looked at him and our gaze collides.

-So..Bryan did you found a girl,you are taking to the dance?-Ricky asked Bryan.

-No..I left that to Liz.-he said and smiled at me.

-You are taking Liz?-Ethan asked and smiled.-Such a great honor,to take her to the dance!

-No! He asked me if i can find him a date!-i said to Ethan.

-Oh...And who are you going to go with?-asked Ethan and smirked.-Alan?-he asked and he taught that Regina still didn't know,but she did which made an awkward situation.

-No! She is not going with..Alan..-Emily said and Regina gave us a cold,mad bitch look.-Seriosuly..Why don't you both go?-Emily asked,talking about me and Bryan.

-Because it would be so awkward..We are friends...-i said and when i looked at Bryan he and Alex gave each other a look and Alex nodded his head.

-Why not?-Alex asked.-You don't have to kiss...-he said and smirked at Bryan.-Unless you want to..-he laughed and Ethan as well.

-I don't mind going with you...Your better than those crazy ones!-she said and smiled.

-Well..Okay.-i said and smiled.

****

Well it was that day.The day where everything is done deal and his ass is saved.And no i wasn't talking about the dance or Alex...I was talking about Bryan and the deal.

Because i was busy this past few days with the dance because i helped everyone and they all picked out a dress for me...like i cared about the stupid dress and dance. And the dance was in 8 hours wich ment that we needed to save Bryan's ass as fast as we could.

And i was so busy so i didn't met with them so we can discuss our plan,so Alex called me like nine times and i hang up on him because me and Regina helped the girls pick out a dress for Blair.And Regina followed every move i make.

After two hours of shopping and looking for a dress for Blair she finaly bought on and we all went home.I went to bed and in a few hours i put my dress and heels in my backpack and i went to meet Alex and Bryan.It was harder than it sounded..I was going to fight people and i just wanted to sleep.

****

-Thats the "big guy" you are scared of?-i asked Bryan.

-He is maybe small,but his security is the best and he has a wicked mind.-he said.

-Is he..Dimitar Tasarov?-Alex asked.

-Yeah..Wait..-i interrupted Bryan.

-How do you know him?-i asked.

-I had a little problem with him.-Alex said and we kept on looking at them from the woods.

-You are always in a problem,It's so obvious.-i said.-But he is so little.-i said mocking the guy.

-You might wanna not say that when we get caught...Bryan said.

-Yeah right...Get caught?-i asked.

-Yeah thats our plan,trouble!-ALex said.-I thought you read the text i sent you.

- I didn't i was the whole time with Regina and the girls...-i said.-Do you want them to read it?

-So you have no idea what are we doing?-Alex looked at me with a mad look and Bryan slapped his forehead.

-I might as well kill my self now!-Bryan said.

-Thats it..Your staying here.-said Alex and the started to walk.

-No! I can read it now!-i said.

-Too late!-Alex said and they got lost in the woods and went down to meet the guy. I goy out the phone and i started reading the message Alex sent me. As i was reading the message they both got down and they got "caught" by his security. They were going to "surrender" and when the guy leaves,he is going to order to kill them.But he always leaved the best guy behind,his best security guard and he also leaved the money with him so when we get pulled over by the police he is clean.

The guy left and they started to kick their asses and i couldn't watch that so i kind of half closed my eyes,but in a minute the moaning stopped and i heard gun shots.I opened my eyes as quickly as i could and i saw people jumping around..killing each other and it was like a movie.But my heart pounded faster and faster and i walked and run to get to them and help them.When i got down i hide behind the tree because the security guard had Alex in a headlock and all the other ones that were just knocked out got up and beat them up.

I couldn't stand there and what that so i walked behind the black van and i saw a tasser so i took it and i tried not the get caught,but two guards noticed me and Bryan knocked out the one,but the other one cam running towards me and i tased me and he fall on the ground.There were a few people who were still wiling to fight,but i came to the guard who was holding Alex in a headlock and was stopping his breathing and i tased him,but he was giant as hell so he just let Alex go and moaned.

Alex tried to kill the big guy and me and Bryan knocked out the other ones,but when we were done with the others i saw the big guy tossing Alex on the groud so hard that Alex spit out blood.

My lungs stopped taking breath.My mouth got dry and my eyes opened as wide as they could and i ran as fast as i could to get to ALex.Bryana found a bat on the floor and hit the big man in the neck when he wanted to grabb me and kill me.I tried not to cry,but my eyes closed and i started to cry.

Bryan hugged me and pulled me away from Alex as we...He was dead...

I couldn't stop from crying and Bryan tried to calm me down.My heart ache,my whole body ache.Like i  jumped in to a see full of stones that made my bones snap.Bryan stood up and tried to make me go too,but i just couldn't.He caried me and the sun went down while we were walking down the woods.I didn't said a word my mouth was closed the whole time and my eyes burned because i didn't blink.

I didn't want to go to the dance and i wasn't ready to see people be happy and dance as i mourn and pray that it was all a bad nightmare.Blair and Veronica called me over twelve times and Bryan told them that i was with him.And when he sai that i might not go,they yelled at him and me.I wanted to go home,but when Bryan and i got infront of my building Veronica and Blair grabbed me and started to put make up on me and we all left to see Emily. I didn't laugh,i didn't smiled,i didn't talk...Thats what you do when you die..When your heart dies and your soul carried your body like a floating paraide. 

The time cam we walked in side the room and there were thousands of kids that made me feel sick.And i taugh about our bet and what he made me bet on.We sued to dance,we would have if that didn't happen.I walked with Bryan and i sat down for a little bit to just take it all easy.

-This is stupid!-I said.-This is a total bullshit.....-i said and Bryan looked at me and i stood up.

-Don't you think you forgot someone?-said someone behind my back and when i heard that voice my heart pouned hoping...

-Alex..-Bryan chocked.

-A..ALEX!-I yelled as much as i could.He was wearing a suit and he was perfectly fine.I didn't know if i just haluscinated or if it was reality,but since Bryan saw him too.-You sick,idiot!-i said and i hugged him so tight.-Wh..How...Were you dead in the firsttime?-i asked.

-Dead?-Alex laughed.-Did you taught i was dead?-he smiled at us looking like idiots.-He knocked me out and before he knocked me out he punched me in the jaw,so thats why i bleeded.

-Ohh..We taught you...But your not!-said Bryan and  i smiled like i never smiled before.

-I will go and get you a punch..-i said and walked away,but when i got back i overheard them talking.

-Thanks dude!-Bryan said to Alex.

-Ok,how much will you say that!-Alex laughed.

-I...You were right..She do likes you!-Bryan smiled.-And i can't not get between my two friends.-he said and smiled.-And you saved my ass..So tank you again..And i can't like her if you do,dude.-Bryan said and smiled at Alex.-I'll leave you two alone..-said Bryan when he saw me behind them.

So all this time that was their big secret? And when i asked Bryan he said that Alex should tell me and Alex wanted Bryan to tell me.And than Bryan tried to tell me in P.E. when Alex came.This is so messed up.

-Hey,trouble.-Alex said.- i see you brought me punch?

-What were you two talking about?-i asked.

-Guy stuff!-he said.-And i think we had a bet.-he said and came closer to me.

-You are changing the subject..-i said and he came that close that there was no closer and nowhere i can hide.

-I don't give shit...-he said and i could feel his breath ticling my neck.-But i do...want you do dance with me...-he said and grabbed my hand and we walked towards the dance floor.-Don't mind if i talk shit now...i took some medicine that makes me..

-Drunk?-i smiled.-Is there a night you are not drunk?

-N..No..-He smiled and put his arm on my waist.-Did i said just a dance..I meant a dance with a kiss.-he said and we both smiled.

-Don't kill it..-i said.

-Kill what?-he asked smirking.-Oh,you mean the vibe.Fine,i'll shut up now.-he said and we danced.

I wasnt exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All i knew for sure was that right here and now, i was falling hard and i could only pray that he was feeling the same way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 707 38
Short chapters Not a too long story Cliché but also a few in expected plots "Can I hold you?" I don't know what's happening, I've never hugged someon...
141K 3.6K 22
What happens when you take the city girl and move her to the country? That's currently the situation that Elizabeth or Liz for short is facing. Her d...
156 20 22
"The fact that everything has an end scares the shit out of me" Sometimes life doesn't go as planned. Some are forced to change bits of their life, a...
4.5M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...