The Billionaire's Bond

By Makris_Stories

COMPLETED FULL STORY Denisse Abucay doesn't know what trouble was until she met the man of her dreams. Once l... More

1 - The End
2 - Don't Talk To Strangers
3 - Inferno
4 - His Offer
5 - Her Terms
6 - White Lies
7-Nightmare
8-Flames Hope
9-Long Hair
10-Shopping Spree
11-Contract Signing
12-First Date
13-Stars
14-Guardian Angel
15-New Day
16- Good Night
17-He's back!
18-The Promise
19-Secrets
20-Truth
21-Regret
22-Reprieve
24-Reunion
25-Pain
26-Second Chance
27-Emergency
28-Mirrors
29-Yes
30-Love
31-Love Sick
32-Surprise
33-Haunting
34-Hatred
35-Misery
36-More Secrets
37-Destiny
38-Acceptance
39-Beginning
40-Bliss
Author's Note
Announcement
TBB - The Book Version

23-Answers

7.4K 158 5
By Makris_Stories

Naalimpungatan ako. Gusto ko sanang dumilat at bumangon pero narinig ko siya. His voice was filled with despair and longing. Well, serves him right for everything he did!

"Denisse, Karen said that you're just healing your wounds and that I should wait. I will wait for you. I hope when you wake up, you'll read this letter. It's been here for the past days still unopened. Even if you don't want to listen to me, I will still try."

He kissed my forehead and slowly went out of the room. Nang marinig kong nagsara na ang pintuan, pinilit kong dumilat at bumangon. Buti na lamang at may pagkain at inumin sa lamesa sa kwarto ko para maibsan ang kakaibang gutom at pagkatuyo ng aking lalamunan.

Kailangang mapanumbalik ko na ang energy ko. Sana man lang ay naglagay sila ng Milo para sa aking energy gap. Haay Denisse. Sige lang aliwin mo ang sarili mo.

Matapos akong kumain. Naligo ako at nagbihis. Kung hindi siguro aircon ang kwarto ko ay siguradong nanggigitata na ako sa dungis. Apat na araw na rin akong nagmumukmok. Nakakapanghina talaga magdrama. Buti at nakabangon pa ako.

Nang fresh na ang aking pakiramdam, pinagtuunan ko na ng pansin ang liham ni Warren.

My Denisse,

Wow ah, pati sa sulat possessive.

I do not deserve your forgiveness for everything I have done. My selfishness hurt the woman I love.

Note to self: Sige Denisse, pwede ka naman na ulit kiligin, pero slight na lang kasi hindi mo pa siya bati 'diba. Sige pa, basa.

I was a monster before I met you, perhaps until now. A selfish bastard who cannot accept the truth about himself. My selfishness caused so many tragedies not only to me and my family but also to others that should not have been part of my story.

I really wanted for you to notice me and accept me for who I am. But this monster is in love with an angel.

Knowing this, my insecurities made me do the unthinkable and chose to trick you into entering a lifetime bond with me. I am not justifying my actions but my only thought at that moment was, How can I ever hold on to something that I am never deserving to have in the first place?

I would have explained this to you personally, but given the circumstances, this letter will do for now.

We were victims of life's cruelty. Separating us from our families. I was raised by your parents while their real child was taken away from them. All because of other people's greed for money and power. But fate knows how to play its part. On my 23rd birthday, also four years ago and few months before we've met, my real father Prince Domic Riviera, Prince and ruler of Liechtenstein set a meeting with your father, Henri Ellison the Grand Duke of Luxembourg.

Hindi ko alam ang lugar na Liechtenstein pero pinag-aralan ko dati ang history ng Luxembourg dahil parte ito ng Research Paper ko dati sa World History. Minemorya ko pa noon ang nairesearch ko kay Google at Wikipedia dahil na-fascinate ako sa idea na may ganitong lugar pala sa mundo. Coincidence lang kaya ito o nagpaparamdam na noon pa man sa aking ang tadhana? At may royal blood kaming dalawa? Weh? Di nga?

Our parents have one common enemy that tried to ruin the genealogical line of monarchy for our countries. The name of that person does not matter since he was long gone. That enemy had one trusted confidante and accomplice who conceded the truth to my real father when she learned that she was dying from Cancer. She thought that she was being punished for her sins and wanted to make ammends.

Our families were unaware about what transpired as astounded by how long they have been fooled.

You had an older brother. We were born during a Monarchial Meeting in Europe where all the leaders of the countries meet. It should have been a historical event, two heirs being born at the same time and place.

Except that one child died during labor. The doctor, same person as the one who admitted the truth to my father, was the one who executed that devious plan. She switched the children, I was given to your parents, while my own parents was fed with a lie that broke their hearts. You see, I was their last hope for an heir since my mother at that time was suffering from a heart disease which prohibits her from having children, I was the exception, but that is another story.

My mother died a week after the dead child, your real brother was buried. Her fragile heart did not make it. It was a tragic loss for my father and the whole country.

Unsuspectingly, your parents treated me as their own and we were very happy. They even trained me to be the next Grand Duke. And then you were born. You were our little bundle of joy until you were kidnapped by the same enemy who switched my identity with your brother. I could have been your older brother if we weren't separated when you were 1 year old. You were kidnapped and shipped into a far away place. The Philippines.

Teka, pinagloloko ba ako nito ni Warren? Baka naman nabasa niya lang ito somewhere o baka aspiring GenFic writer siya sa Wattpad at sinusubukan niyang ipaalam sa akin ang plot ng gusto niyang isulat na istorya? Kalokohan!

Inihagis ko ang papel. Pero nagtalo ang aking isipan, ano naman ba ang mawawala sa akin kapag binasa ko pa ang sulat. Ang katinuan ko? Pero kung totoo ito, dapat ko nga talaga itong malaman. I picked the letter up from the floor and resumed reading.

Your parents were devastated. I suffered the consequences, everything changed and I was ignored and the happy family I had before you came in the picture was filled with anger, sadness and grief. I rebelled when they focused all their time in looking for you.

You see, they have no trail to start with. Up until a few days ago, the investigators were still validating your identity, which I have already established on your first day at my office. You passed the DNA test, even your eye color and fingerprints matches the Duke's real daughter. I knew I was running out of time. I could have told your parents that I found you but I wanted to keep you with me as long as possible. As I've said, I am selfish.

I'm sorry. Even if apologies cannot bring back the hurt and pain I have caused you, please know that I am really sorry. Sorry for everything.

Loving you,

Warren

Kung baga sa kwento, ang daming loopholes ng mga inamin ni Warren sa akin. So many unanswered questions. Sinadya kaya niya ito para mapilitan akong kausapin siya? Some parts of the story does not add up. I have to know the whole truth and the only person that could answer my questions, just entered the room.

***

A/N: Information overload po ba? I hope this chapter answered some of your questions.

Please remember that this is work of fiction. Pero po kahit fiction may basis gaya ng information sa baba. Enjoy reading! Thank you for all your votes and comments.

From Wikipedia:

Luxembourg: It comprises two principal regions: the in the north as part of the , and the ("Good Land") in the south. With an area of 2,586 square kilometres (998 sq mi), it is one of the (about the same size as the US state of or the English county of ). . it is the . As a with a , it is headed by a Grand Duke, and is the world's only remaining . Luxembourg with an advanced economy and the world's highest, according to the United Nation. It comprises two principal regions: the Oesling in the north as part of the Ardennes massif, and the Gutland ("Good Land") in the south.[6] With an area of 2,586 square kilometres (998 sq mi), it is one of the smallest sovereign states in Europe (about the same size as the US state of Rhode Island or the English county of Northamptonshire).[7] . it is the 8th least-populous country in Europe.[8] As a representative democracy with a constitutional monarch, it is headed by a Grand Duke of Luxembourg, and is the world's only remaining grand duchy. Luxembourg is a developed country, with an advanced economy and the world's highest GDP (PPP) per capita, according to the United Nations

Liechtenstein (Listeni/ˈlɪktənstaɪn/; lik-tin-styn; German: [ˈlɪçtn̩ʃtaɪn]), officially the Principality of Liechtenstein (German: Fürstentum Liechtenstein),[7] is a doubly landlocked German-speaking microstate in Central Europe.[8] It is a constitutional monarchy with the rank of principality, headed by the Prince of Liechtenstein.. It is bordered by Switzerland to the west and south and Austria to the east and north. It has an area of just over 160 square kilometres (62 square miles) and an estimated population of 37,000. Divided into 11 municipalities, its capital is Vaduz and its largest municipality is Schaan. Economically, Liechtenstein has one of the highest gross domestic products per person in the world when adjusted for purchasing power parity,[9] and the highest when not adjusted by purchasing power parity. The unemployment rate is one of the lowest in the world at 1.5%. Liechtenstein has been known in the past as a billionaire tax haven; however, it is no longer on any blacklists of uncooperative tax haven countries (see taxation section). An alpine country, Liechtenstein is mainly mountainous, making it a winter sport destination. Many cultivated fields and small farms are found both in the south (Oberland, upper land) and north (Unterland, lower land). The country has a strong financial sector centered in Vaduz. Liechtenstein is a member of the European Free Trade Association, and while not being a member of the European Union, the country participates in both the Schengen Area and European Economic Area. It also has a customs union and a monetary union with Switzerland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 927 21
For the love of Matteo G. And Sarah G. Fast forward to 2017
3.4K 190 35
Mavis Fuentebella is a darling of the crowd and where the spotlight is, she was there standing. Siya ang pinaka sikat na artista sa mga kasabayan niy...
232K 5.5K 54
But Only Love Can Tell. Kayanin kaya niya ang lahat ng dagok na darating sa buhay niya? Kakayanin kaya niyang tanggapin ang ang salitang.... "I can't...
211K 5.9K 32
COMPLETED FULL STORY Karen Santiago's ultimate goal in life is to marry Lucas Kendrick. Will her gorgeous face, wit, natural humour and charm earn h...