speak | minishaw

By apatheticsdmn

"prefer to not speak, because speech only creates mayhem." started writing - 14th of jan completed - 21st of... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
epilogue - 67
added extra - 68
a few months late thank you

21

3.4K 117 15
By apatheticsdmn

"What do you want to talk about," Harry asks, pretending like me didn't have a clue what they were about to talk about,

Simon raises his eyebrow up. "Don't play dumb with me Harry," Simon says, looking right through him.

Harry shifts uncomfortably in his seat, he looks Simon straight up and down, giving him a weak half smile, he knew what they were going to talk about, but he didn't know what to expect from this conversation.

"Ok, then, talk to me." Harry replies.

"So, about the kiss," Simon begins, his voice breaks, he stops his sentence mid way, as if he doesn't know what more to say to him. He plays with his hands, tapping them softly on the table, his leg shaking, but Harry couldn't see that, he was biting the inside flesh of his cheek, and he could see Harry waiting impatiently for Simon to continue on what he was saying, which wasn't going very well in his behalf.

Harry slaps Simons shoulder, and Simon jumps back a bit, he grabs his shoulder with his hand, a burning sensation going through his skin, even though Harry was a small cute innocent looking boy, his slap was surprisingly very hard to Simon.

And Simon had been in many of fights before hand to know what true pain felt like.

"What was that for," Simon winces.

"You like her don't you," Harry grumbles.

Simon shakes his head desperately, "No, of course I don't like Ashley."

Harry rolls his eyes as a a groan escapes his lips. "So what then, you continued to kiss her and didn't try to stop her, and didn't mention anything about it to her after the kiss happened, am I supposed to believe you don't like her, because your making it hard for me to."

"I understand where your coming from but Harry you have to believe when I say I don't."

"It doesn't matter," Harry interrupts.

"I don't care ok," but inside Harry did care, it mattered to him so much that Simon had a crush on his ex best friend.

"Harry I don't like her," Simon says.

"Simon, I said I don't care, so just leave and go date her, OK?" He looks away, taking a sip out of his chocolate milkshake to avoid the awkward tension.

The waitress from earlier comes over, smiling, she looks over to Simon.

"Is this your friend who comes to join you, would you like anything?" She asks Simon.

"Chocolate milkshake." Simon replies bluntly.

She walks away, and goes off to make Simons milkshake, she looks back over at Harry, and he can't even be bothered to flash ear a warm friendly smile, he ignore her and goes back to looking at Simon.

"I'm sorry," Simon chocked out.

Harry raises an eyebrow in amazement.

"You didn't strike me as the type who says sorry a lot."

"I don't say it that much, so you should consider yourself a very lucky person." Simon smirks.

Harry dips his head down looking at his lap, he breaks out into a small case of giggles. He right now wasn't the most happy with Simon, he had kissed Ashley, and he was jealous of that, but he still couldn't lie that every time Simon did something, his heart went a little faster.

"Your so cute," Simon smiles, Harry's face red turns a deep shade of pink, as he covered his cheeks with his hands, trying not to get Simon to notice.

"You blushing?" Simon teases.

"Shut up," Harry grumbles under his breath.

"What was that?" Simon says.

"I said shut up," Harry repeats.

The waitress comes back over with Simons chocolate milkshake, she places it down on the table and comes closer to Harry, she leans down a little bit, and goes closer to Hareys ear.

"Did you get my message," she whispers.

Harry didn't know what to do, but it made him feel really uncomfortable. He shot a panic look towards Simon, who from his face, could tell that he wasn't very happy with this waitress.

He coughs, clearing his throat, grabbing the women's attention.

"Excuse me, where having a conversation, so can you not flirt with him right now if that's ok."

He women stands back up, straightening out her uniform and walking away, with her head down to the floor, Simons eye reach the back of his head, pissed at the waitress.

"Thanks for saving me."

"No problem, I didn't like that waitress."

"Is it because she's flirting with me, and your secretly jealous." Harry begins his session to wind up Simon. He liked winding up Simon, it felt fun.

"Whatever, let's leave this place," Simon says, and Harry agrees. He takes out his wallet and places a ten on the table, before the two walk out of the cafe, they stand outside, wondering where to go.

Simon nods to go left, and the two head left, until they reach the far end of the street, Simon grabs Harry's hand, and pulls him down a small narrow street, with colourful houses and a cute stone path. Harry has no proper time to take in what's around him, as he's pulled down the street.

They reach a gate, and Simon pushes it open, into revealing a little green grassy field.

"I've never been down here before." Harry gasps.

"No one really goes to this side of town, lots of people like to explore the centre, but not here," Simon replies.

Simon starts to climb the tree, and Harry follows behind, stepping up into the tree, settling to sit down on a sturdy branch next to Simon, he smiles over to him, as they look down on the field.

"Why does no one go here?" Harry asks.

"People find it boring, everyone prefers the more busy part of town, but this is just great, I like to come here, it beats where I live,"

"Don't you love on the other side of the main town," Harry questions.

"Yeah, that area sucks."

"I've never been down that side of town."

"It's not exciting, trust me, it sucks, no one wants to live there, but it's the old case of that I have to."

The two sit in silence for a minute, taking in the whole area around them, it was nice spending this time with Simon, and it surprised him that Simon had this side.

"You never struck me as this type," Harry says.

"Just because I'm called a bad kid, doesn't mean you should assume I'm always such a bad kid you know?" Simon replies.

"I'll remember that."

Simon leans over closer to Harry, so that they're faces are only centimetres apart. He closes that gap. As he leans in for a small soft, gentle kiss. It was amazing, and Harry heart jumped around durning the whole kiss.

"Thank you," Harry smiles.

Simon takes out his phone, and Harry dials his number into Simons contact.

They both get out of the tree. Walking down the small cobbled street again, when they were both about to go their separate ways, Simon continues to walk with him.

"You should get home," Harry says.

"I'll walk you," Simon urges on.

"No, I'll walk myself home, but it's nice that your being so sweet."

"Always."

Harry starts to walk away, but Simon pulls him back around.

"Harry, do you believe me when I say I like and not Ashley?" He asks.

"I think so," he stutters.

"Trust me when I say I do."

"Ok."

Harry starts to walk back down the busy street, and Simon starts to walk back home, to his hell hole street, where the houses were in bad condition and the neighbourhood was scary rough.

Yet, even though their two lives where so different.

They both went home smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 1.4K 53
SEQUEL TO MINIMINTER'S SISTER "Sophie Minter...we are going to have the most perfect children one day, I'd bet on it." "Careful, you sound like Freya...
228K 3.1K 32
"we're just friends!" lower case intended started: 19/06/2020 #2 in wroetoshaw #8 in zerka #19 in harrylewis
33K 765 22
โ•ฐโ”€โžค ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– / ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ / ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โ•ฐโ”€โžค ๐’๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐“๐จ: ๐๐ก๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐„๐๐ฎ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
199K 5.4K 32
โwhen you said i was a daddy i didn't think you meant it like thatโž in which after 6 years he is reminded of a youthful mistake. [miniminter] starte...