Our Love Story.(a Jackseptice...

By Makerofstorys

It was an normal day for me just at my house making YouTube videos but I heard a knock on my door and it was... More

1:Hello jackaboy!
2: busy day....
3: mark is this a date?
4: Darkiplier
5: the great escape or is it?
6: Mark is back!
7: lets have fun!
8: IM GOING GET U FELIX!
9:Jack is back with mark!
10: Hello anti good bye jack
11: To close with anti or death
Shout outs!
14: look who came!
2 New book update!!!
15:That boyfriend stealing bitch!
A little SURPRISE!
Welcome to hell Ethan...
17:shhh...hahaha our secret.
18:freedom!
19:A special date
20:meet my mom mark!
21:All a dream or a nightmare
22: welcome bob and wade!
23:The puppte master
24:J-jack?
25: Anti's true form...
chapter 26
27: jack is alive and well so is dark..
28: To Close...
29:A dream come true...
30: trouble begins...
31: Busy as hell night....
NEW BOOK OUT RIGHT NOW!
32:Its over isn't?
33: Emotional rollercoaster.
New book out!
A new book out 2! XD
Yay...made new story 3...fml.
Made new bs story...
FINAL NEW STORY....
34: the journal 1...
Face reveal...
35:The journal 2
36:MARK IS BACK!
37:I Won...
6.7K!?
Happy Easter!
38:Last Of Him...
39:hugs and kisses
40: Final Story...
This is not the end!!!
The Sequel Is FINALLY OUT!
I GET IT-

12: Mark!?

863 28 6
By Makerofstorys

Jack's pov:
I woke up in bed and I remembered everything that happened knowing it was not a dream. I looked to the side of me the bedroom door was broken and mark was not here.
What the fuck did u do anti! I thought as I grabbed my phone and started to text mark.

J: Mark?
M: yea what's up jack.
J: where are u your not at the house!
M: stuff....
J: ok....Well be careful ok.
M: ok I will love u.
J: love u too!

I put down my phone and walked around the house to see what else looked like something went wrong.
Well after looking only the bedroom door so I walked to the kitchen and made myself coffee but while I did my hands hurt like fucking hell.
"What the hell!?" I said out loud when I saw my hands bruised and cuts all over them.
WHAT THE FUCK ANTI! WHAT THE HELL DID U DO TO ME!?
I thought as I grabbed my full coffee cup and took a sip of the warm coffee and sat down on the couch.

Mark's pov:
I got out of my car in anger and fear still in disbelief that anti knew that stuff about me.
I was in my favorite place when I need to cool down the forest.
It was quite and calm until I heard the leaves on the floor crunching so I grabbed my knife and walked twords the sound and stabed something because the crunching sound stopped.
And I brought my knife forward and I saw something on it NO NOT SOMETHING BUT SOMEONE!
I-I  killed someone! I didn't mean to I was scared and I-I.... I thought in fear as I droped the kinfe it was a total stranger but then I heard a scream it was from a lady and she saw me! So I had no choice I grabbed my knife and draged her back to the forest.
"N-NO DON'T KILL ME I WON'T TELL ANYONE!" The lady yelled.
"I fell for that trick before but I'm sorry." I said as I looked away and stabed her in the head.
I'm sorry...I thought as tears slowly running down my cheeks.
I got the kinfe and buried it in the dirt. Then I ran to my car and started to drive home then I realized I had blood on my hands. Oh fuck how will I explain to jack!? I thought as I continued to drive home.
=================
Time skip! One hour.
=================
Jack's pov: 
I was watching TV when I heard a knock on marks door I opened the door and I saw mark crying.
"It's ok mark what's wrong?" I asked as he hugged me but I felt the back of my shit got cold.
"I-I did something bad!" Mark sobbed.
"What ever it is we can get thought this together." I said as I patted marks head.
"R-really!? No matter how bad it is." Mark said as he stopped hugging me and hid his hands behind his back.
"No matter how bad it is...." I said with a small smile.
"Ok I-I killed someone...." Mark said as he showed me his bloody hands with tears in his eyes.
"U WHAT!?" I said in shock.
"I didn't do it on purpose! I was I the forest and I heard sounds that scared me so I stabbed the area the sounds where coming and I ended up killing someone." Mark said in fear because he saw my face getting red.
"Is that it?" I asked with anger mixed with fear.
"N-No...." Mark said in shame.
"Spill the beans." I said as I sat down on the couch and patted a spot for mark which was right next to me.
"Ok fine... then this lady screamed and I didn't know what to do she saw me do it! So I dragged her where I was chilling and killed her too." Mark said as he leaned on my shoulder crying.
"It's ok mark I love u no matter what and I will always be here for u." I said as I kissed marks forehead.
"Hehe...Your the reason why I still am happy even in the hardest of times." Mark said as he wiped his tears.
"And your the reason why I'm still blushing." I said.
"Well I should get myself cleaned up." Mark said as he got up and kissed me then he walked to the bathroom.
(A/n hey guys makerofstorys here and I know I'm doing this alot but THANK U MY NEW FOLLOWERS! YASSSS I HAVE 4 NEW FOLLOWERS! sorry oh and thx for the 257 reads really u guys make me sooo HAPPY! but otherwise u guys are the best! And makerofstorys OUT!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 415 26
This is a random story that I did so here ya go. Edit: I made this when I was younger and I was really bad at writing at the time. I have gotten bet...
6.6K 257 34
This is a Markiplier fanfiction. Enjoy. You just moved out of your parents house and have finished moving into your new apartment in Cinncinati, Ohi...
25.4K 985 13
Sean tore Mark's heart out, when he started dating Signe. Sinking the Septiplier ship that Mark had thought would journey into deeper waters. Now u...
424 15 11
Septiplier but in an alternative universe! So its Mark And Jack but..... They aren't famous YouTubers, just average guys who happen to meet and fall...