Arakita x f!reader (yowamushi...

By illimin

A long forgotten sight. A long forgotten feeling. As a freshman you are attending the famous Yonan university... More

An Instant
New Beginning
The rude sleeper
An even ruder person
Dreamless Dreams
The awful driver
Payback
Admire
New Friend? New enemy?
It's pointless
Refusal
And now?
It can't get any more awkward, can it?
First base???No, wait...already HOMERUN????
Closer
Even worse
HUH
Truth my ass
Pat Pat
Confession Time
Shall we end this?
Kitten
Pepsi
Second
Fools (Ending 1)
Sleep (Ending 1)
It's over (Ending 1)
Ah I get it...again (Ending 1)
Memory (Ending 1)
Epilogue (1st ending)
Surprise (Ending 2)
I wonder (Ending 2)
I like you (Ending 2)
Epilogue (Ending 2)
Don't you dare ever again (Bonus chap)
For you, all over again...no matter what it takes (Bonus chapter 2 for ending 1)

Secret date

873 55 18
By illimin

"C'mon Arakita! Hurry up or else we're going to miss it," you shouted back at him while you ran  forwards on the pavement. Arakita however just slowly walked behind you.

"Tch. Tell me why the hell I've got to tag along?"

"Because," you stopped and waited until he caught up to you, "you are curious too, right?"

"I can tell you with confidence that I'm not in the slightest bi-"

"C'mon," you didn't bother listening to him and took his hand to pull him along.

Happily you skipped with Arakita's warm hand in yours. At least Arakita and you became friends. You thought what happened last Friday was so embarrassing you wouldn't be able to face him again but it looked like you got along better than ever.

When you arrived, you let go of his hand and hid behind a tree as soon as you saw the windows of the restaurant.

"Ffs don't stand there only to be found. Hide behind the tree!"

"Why should I do-" not being able to finish his sentence again, you dragged him behind the tree with you. 

It took you a few seconds to find what you were looking for but then you found it- them.

"Kinjou, mate how could you take someone for their first date to a cheap place like this?" you clicked your tongue in disappointment.

"And why would you freaking car-"

"Shhh," you could hear Arakita exasperating behind you because he wasn't able to finish any of his sentences. Your eyes curiously followed Kinjou and Sara.

"Man I should have brought binoculars with me."

"You sound like a stalker."

"You are an accomplice," you turned around to see that you've spoken to air. When you looked down you saw Arakita sitting in the green, playing with the grass.

Like a smol kid.

You blushed, quickly cleared your throat and focused your attention back to the future couple.

"Gosh, Sara stop being so nervous! How many times did you drop your cutlery? It's ridiculous. It's just Kinjou!"

"I can't believe it! Kinjou you should've offered her the bread first! Don't freaking stuff it when your mouth couldn't ask 'Do you want some' !"

"NOO! Who does that waitress think she is? Stop staring at Kinjou so much! He's on a bloody date! Get your hands off him."

"Tch. I can't see what they've ordered. Oi, Arakita come here and help m-"

You felt yourself falling backwards and closed your eyes for the impact. You expected the hard meadow but you felt something warm embracing you. Opening your eyes you saw that Arakita held you in his arms. Staring at him for a brief second you proceeded to quickly push him away and covered your breast.

Ah this would only happen in cheesy romantic dramas. But now I know why cheesy is so popular.

"You alright? You seriously need to leave them alone."

Don't you...feel embarrassed?

"You stupid eyelash guy. You pulled me down. What if I'd hurt myself?"

"Tch. You didn't."

"But what if?"

"There's no 'but'."

"Ok, I mean what if?"

"Shut up. I wouldn't have let it happen anyways, ok?"

"Huh?"

You stared at his profile because he turned his head sideways.

"What did you say?"

He was not giving you an answer. Eager to hear it again you crawled over to him and forced his face to look at you with your hands, gently.

"What did you say?" you repeated yourself, holding your breath. 

He slapped your hands away, stood up and began to walk away.

"I said I wish you would've hit your head hard!"

"Liar. It's not what you said."

"If you know it then don't ask."

"B...But I want to hear it again!" you refused to give up.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance:

"Stop being so persistent. It's annoying."

You bit the inside of your cheek before an idea came into your mind. You checked the ground and when you found your perfect hindrance you ran towards Arakita and tripped over the stone.

"Arakita," you could scream before your vision dropped down. 

For the second time you closed your eyes and waited for the impact and for the second time you landed on something soft and warm.

"You smell good y'know."

"Stop smelling me, you weirdo," Arakita who caught you dropped you on the ground. You rubbed your butt with a pained expression and said:

"How could you let my great ass get hurt?"

"I'm going to take your great ass and dump it into the river over there," he gave a nod to his right.

"Rude," you pretended to be shocked.

"Let's go," with his hands in his pockets he started walking again.

"To where?"

"To eat of course"

"Where?"

"Shall we join them?"

"Yes! No, of course... I mean no."

Sara was explicitly telling you that no matter what happened not to join them even if she called you personally. After the incident with Machimiya, Sara started to talk about her crush on Kinjou again. She said she owed you for encouraging her to ask Kinjou on a date. 

Although all you did was to listen half-heartedly to her endless monologue where she listed all the pros and cons of dating Kinjou and went through all possible scenarios when she would ask him out to a date. Whenever she would suddenly stop and look at you, you would say :

"Oh yea. You should go for it. You'd have a chance. He's totally going to say yes," while your eyes were glued on your laptop. 

It wasn't necessary to mention that she was rambling on in your room for two hours until she stormed out on a whim because she thought she'd be determined enough to ask him out before she came back all depressed and started blabbering again. 

This happened a few times afterwards during the span of another 3 hours. You couldn't be bothered so you fell asleep on the 5th and when you woke up later the evening you found her gone.

"Are you going to pay?" you asked Arakita with an innocent face.

"Hell no."

"Please! I swear I pay you back. I'm broke you know."

"You are always broke!"

"I'm sorry that I don't have money."

"Serves you right. You know what other students do when they don't have money?"

"Ask their friends to lend them some?"

"No. Get a job."

You blew up your cheeks and folded your arms while you skipped after him.

"But I don't want to because I've got to study."

"I've never seen you study tho."

"T-That's not true! What about the time at the library?"

"That was months ago!"

"It doesn't matter. It still proves that I study."

"No, it proves the opposite that you don-"

"LALALA"

"You little!"

_____________________

"It must taste good huh? Wasting other people's money."

"Yeah, I love it."

"Don't speak with a full mouth. That's disgusting."

"Shut up. At  least I didn't make a mess out of myself!"

"What?" he looked down at his shirt.

"I didn't!"

"I know but you fell for it. That means that you usually do," you giggled which made his eyebrow twitch.

"Please don't start a food-war here," the waiter said when he came to collect your empty plates.

"What? Does that happen?," you questioned him.

"Unfortunately,  yes a lot. And it's always the couples."

You turned red.

"W-We are no couple tho."

"Oh, I see. My bad. I thought you were. You look good tho," he winked and returned to the kitchen."

_____________

 I wonder to who that secret date refers to....

 ( And I already know which Reader's heart I'm breaking, kinda I guess )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 320 8
Art and music are not owned by me. Belongs to the rightful owners. Characters are fictional. Thanks for understanding! This book is prequel to "My Wo...
1.6K 42 16
There is a hidden King within the streets of Shizume, a mere half a block from the homebase of HOMRA. A chance encounter between two people leads to...
225K 5.2K 29
"𝖨 π—π—‚π—Œπ— π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝗒 π—†π—ˆπ—†" You meet tons of faces. From students, to parents and to other teachers and such, but there's always favori...
86.4K 3K 34
"Why did you do all that?" you ask crossing your arms in front of you. "What ever do you mean?" he asks, taking another hit from the pen. You stare a...